• 241(current)
Release Aeon Nox: SiLVO
(2015-12-15, 22:15)Mr. V Wrote:
(2015-12-15, 19:11)Solo0815 Wrote: Tested the new (merged) version with latest skinhelper and skinshortcuts:
I can't get the upper widgets (widgets1) to work, when "Advanced Widgets" is enabled. They doesn't show up. The lower row (widget2) is working fine. Only in the TV-section, "Recent Recordings" show up in the upper row

Seems to be working fine this end.

Possibly could be an issue to do with left over information from before the merger. Just to be sure.

Could you post a copy of your script-skinshortcuts-includes.xml. (that's where the widget and home menu settings are stored)

It is located in the 1080i folder within the aeon nox silvo skin folder.
script-skinshortcuts-includes.xml:
http://pastebin.com/fsXfG95c

is it save to delete this file? I know, I have to setup all widgets again, but thats not a problem. I just want to make it work Wink
Philips TV with Kodi 20.2 with IPTV --- Orbsmart 500 Android 21 alpha/beta as Online-radio/TV in the kitchen
(2015-12-15, 11:10)mikesilvo164 Wrote: Mr. V widgets have been merged into master
You need to install/update skinshortcuts and skin.helper.service from there respective GitHub pages.

If you have already setup widgets previously and they are not appearing re-select your layout.

This addition needs thorough testing and user feedback. Performance is especially important so if you have low end hardware, please add as many widgets as you can and let us know if things slow to a crawl or you notice any bugs.

Tested ! This is fast, no problem.
Still only 3 Thumbs for episode, not five like before ? Smile

I noticed on this new release, there is no more "movies in progress"
(2015-12-15, 22:48)Solo0815 Wrote: script-skinshortcuts-includes.xml:

is it save to delete this file? I know, I have to setup all widgets again, but thats not a problem. I just want to make it work Wink

From the looks of it widget 1 is not being written to the main menu. I cant reproduce the issue here.

There was an issue with an older version of skin shortcuts not writing the everything to the main menu for the widgets. I would suggest to make sure you are using the latest version of skin shortcuts V1.0.0 .
Also it is safe to delete the file, this will reset the homemenu. Its the same as resetting the main menu in skin settings.

EDIT: I reverted back to version 0.6.6 of skin shortcuts and can reproduce the issue. I cannot reproduce this issue for 1.0.0.
Madnox 2.0
Forum / Source
(2015-12-15, 22:55)yourlord Wrote: Tested ! This is fast, no problem.

In the near future I will add some more widget styles.

For movies in progress I will look at adding that too.
Madnox 2.0
Forum / Source
Some Questions ->

1. I Installed the version from Isengard (repo version) it didnt got the MR.V update right?

2. Mario S. says "download new resources add-on" which one is meant?

3. I saw that the new option "LiveTV always Visible" is not in the updated branch for isengard Sad(( xd
(2015-12-15, 23:33)Mr. V Wrote: In the near future I will add some more widget styles.

For movies in progress I look at adding that too.

Thanks !

I noticed another thing : If i choose to display widget information (like the movie name), it appears all the time, not only on focus.
In widget menu the option is selected to have information only on focus. I thinks it's not working
(2015-12-15, 23:39)Shinoby92 Wrote: Some Questions ->

1. I Installed the version from Isengard (repo version) it didnt got the MR.V update right?

3. I saw that the new option "LiveTV always Visible" is not in the updated branch for isengard Sad(( xd

1. Only for master branch as the new widgets requires Jarvis

2. In settings kodi add-ons - /install from repository/look and feel/image collections/ - studio icons will be in the list

3. Only in the master branch.
Madnox 2.0
Forum / Source
(2015-12-15, 23:45)yourlord Wrote: I noticed another thing : If i choose to display widget information (like the movie name), it appears all the time, not only on focus.
In widget menu the option is selected to have information only on focus. I thinks it's not working

This option only works for list style widget.
Madnox 2.0
Forum / Source
(2015-12-15, 23:28)Mr. V Wrote:
(2015-12-15, 22:48)Solo0815 Wrote: script-skinshortcuts-includes.xml:

From the looks of it widget 1 is not being written to the main menu. I cant reproduce the issue here.

There was an issue with an older version of skin shortcuts not writing the everything to the main menu for the widgets. I would suggest to make sure you are using the latest version of skin shortcuts V1.0.0 .
Also it is safe to delete the file, this will reset the homemenu. Its the same as resetting the main menu in skin settings.

EDIT: I reverted back to version 0.6.6 of skin shortcuts and can reproduce the issue. I cannot reproduce this issue for 1.0.0.

I had the same issue of widget 1 not appearing.

I found that widget 1 defaults to "Extended panel", while widget 2 defaults to "Panel".
"Extended panel" isn't actually an option on the menu, so no widgets show up. If I change the widget option to "Panel" it shows up as expected.
(2015-12-15, 23:57)Mr. V Wrote:
(2015-12-15, 23:39)Shinoby92 Wrote: Some Questions ->

1. Only for master branch as the new widgets requires Jarvis

2. In settings kodi add-ons - /install from repository/look and feel/image collections/ - studio icons will be in the list

3. Only in the master branch.

Oh Okay thank you. Im scared already using JARVIS because its beta...
or doesn't it have so many bugs?

I don't have the repo installed , wheres the git? Is it in the skin git? because i don't install it scared to delete 2 settings i integrated manually

i have live tv always visible, and the second thing i did manually was a intro movie
that setting isn't anymore available i had to edit my home.xml...is this possible as a setting?
mikesilvo164

Ithem on Next aired and Favorites widget are not executable

Can you add the info panel in logo view in tv show section.

regards
(2015-12-16, 00:09)Shinoby92 Wrote: Oh Okay thank you. Im scared already using JARVIS because its beta...

I don't have the repo installed , wheres the git? Is it in the skin git? because i don't install it scared to delete 2 settings i integrated manually

i have live tv always visible, and the second thing i did manually was a intro movie
that setting isn't anymore available i had to edit my home.xml...is this possible as a setting?

I haven't had any issue myself with the beta version of Jarvis. Seems stable to me.

The repo is the default kodi repo and there is no need to install it.

You can set the live tv widget to be visible on any menu item or all if you wish. You just need to select it as an option in the menu setup for each menu item.

Not sure about the intro movie as I don't use one. Mike should be able to answer that one.
Madnox 2.0
Forum / Source
(2015-12-16, 00:22)Mr. V Wrote:
(2015-12-16, 00:09)Shinoby92 Wrote: Oh Okay thank you. Im scared already using JARVIS because its beta...

I haven't had any issue myself with the beta version of Jarvis. Seems stable to me.

The repo is the default kodi repo and there is no need to install it.

You can set the live tv widget to be visible on any menu item or all if you wish. You just need to select it as an option in the menu setup for each menu item.

Not sure about the intro movie as I don't use one. Mike should be able to answer that one.

okay maybe a thought worth to try it out...

i meant the live tv menu item not the widget :-) because if pvr doesn't load correct or url is slow it will not show up just with my edited file i got the hint here some posts before...thanks again for that :-)
(2015-12-15, 12:11)marhutchy Wrote: Okay, got that now.
I'm changing colours like crazy but not seeing where the respective changes are being reflected.
PS. I'm using the vertical menu.
Should be fixed with latest commits.
(2015-12-15, 19:11)Solo0815 Wrote: Tested the new (merged) version with latest skinhelper and skinshortcuts:
I can't get the upper widgets (widgets1) to work, when "Advanced Widgets" is enabled. They doesn't show up. The lower row (widget2) is working fine. Only in the TV-section, "Recent Recordings" show up in the upper row
Can anyone confirm this?

Things that didn't help:
* renaming userdata -> skinsettings file
* tried lower and middle menu
* Hide widgets that are unfocussed

BTW:
There is an error in the logs:
Errors look like a strings.po issue.

@mario S. mind taking a look for anything weird? If you do not notice anything let me know and I will take a peek.
(2015-12-15, 20:40)GTunney Wrote: Mike few bugs on the latest isengard release on github.

1. Autoplay music full screen doesn't work, it just stays on the track selection window.
2. None of the music widgets seems to work.
3. When chosing a custom colour for text it doesnt save even though the colour appears. I'm trying to add the old orange colour fff0a510. When i put the hex in it resolves it but then vanishes when i click save.
4. Still the issue with playing a video from an add on like youtube when pressing ok once doesn't display a play button and deselects current selection, pressing ok again then plays the video. (video below)
Should all be fixed.
(2015-12-15, 22:48)Solo0815 Wrote: is it save to delete this file? I know, I have to setup all widgets again, but thats not a problem. I just want to make it work Wink
Deleting that file will not do anything since it will just be rebuilt after you restart.
(2015-12-15, 23:33)Mr. V Wrote:
(2015-12-15, 22:55)yourlord Wrote: Tested ! This is fast, no problem.

In the near future I will add some more widget styles.

For movies in progress I will look at adding that too.
In progress movies are available in the playlist section. There is a built in skin playlist.
(2015-12-16, 00:06)gu3st Wrote: I had the same issue of widget 1 not appearing.

I found that widget 1 defaults to "Extended panel", while widget 2 defaults to "Panel".
"Extended panel" isn't actually an option on the menu, so no widgets show up. If I change the widget option to "Panel" it shows up as expected.
Yes as mentioned in my post about the merge... If you have issues with pre selected widgets not appearing you must re choose the layout/style option.

If you are talking about the playlist on startup function then there is an addon that will take care of that so it was removed from the skin. I do not know the name of the addon but it should be somewhere in the Kodi repo.
(2015-12-16, 00:21)ciprijan Wrote: mikesilvo164

Can you add the info panel in logo view in tv show section.

regards
Not sure... Might look weird...
Mike why isengard zip is bigger than the master one (3 times) ?
Zotac CI320 Nano : (4Go, SSD 64Go, W7_64)
Zotac CI323 Nano : (4Go, SSD 120Go, W10)

Acer Aspire 5740G (Intel I3 330M, 4Go, WD 500Go, W7_64)
Desktop (Intel Q6600@3Ghz, 6Go, Seagate 500Go & Seagate 320 Go W7_64)

NAS Synology DS213+ : 2*3To WD Red (SHR)
NAS Synology DS215J : 2*4To WD Red (SHR)

All under KODI Jarvis 16, Aeon Nox Silvo Mod & Mr.V Widget Mod.

• 241(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Nox: SiLVO55