• 243(current)
Release Aeon Nox: SiLVO
(2015-12-16, 19:17)Solo0815 Wrote: @Captain Hero:
The ressource-addons are only supported in Kodi >=Jarvis.

@Shinoby92:
Does every version lag or just the latest one?
I had script.colorbox installed and (think) deinstalling it solved the issue. Maybe I'm wrong ...
Try also, if disable "blur background" helps

i don't have script.colorbox installed...
i will try the disable blur background now...

Yes every version AFTER 23.November (the version which is here on 1 Page to download)
lags when the "ControlBAR" or whatever the name of the bar is. The Control bar that comes down when want to stop the video (as example)
i uploaded the video

Edit: here is my version im not sure but it seems im not using the 23.November build im using a commit that came after 23.november but not sure which one...but i can say...that the 23.November version does not lag, and this version that i got here in my git link does not lag...
is there a way now to figure out what is the reason for the lag?
https://github.com/Shinoby1992/skin.aeon.nox.silvo
(2015-12-16, 22:15)Solo0815 Wrote: Do you have the "Isengard" version of AeonNoxSiLVO installed? There should be all images in the zip.
The latest master on github is only supported on Jarvis.

BTW: What device are you using for OE?

Yeah originally i was running the Isengard version which was fine. I recently updated because of the enhanced Widgets from Mr. V in the master branch. Works fine and well also on Isengard minus the Studio logos which is a bummer.

I am using OE on my Cubox-i 4 Pro.
By the way i noticed something with the widgets today. If you have say a Comming Soon Movie widget and you click on one of the Movie Posters it opens up the info page for the movie. In this infopage the poster and general movie infos are not filled. The plot summary is also not filled however when the plot summary is selected and i click on it a seperate box pops up where it is displayed correctly. If i scroll further down i see all normal info menus such as cast (with working pictures), similar movies (with working posters), trailers (with working thumbnails) etc. So i wonder why the initial standard infos do not display correctly.
(2015-12-16, 23:45)CaptainHero Wrote: By the way i noticed something with the widgets today. If you have say a Comming Soon Movie widget and you click on one of the Movie Posters it opens up the info page for the movie. In this infopage the poster and general movie infos are not filled. The plot summary is also not filled however when the plot summary is selected and i click on it a seperate box pops up where it is displayed correctly. If i scroll further down i see all normal info menus such as cast (with working pictures), similar movies (with working posters), trailers (with working thumbnails) etc. So i wonder why the initial standard infos do not display correctly.

Just had a quick look. Same Issue here. I will look further into it, not sure yet but it could be a plugin or kodi issue. Some info labels are not working as intended atm and am sure they were previously working.
Madnox 2.0
Forum / Source
i have another question, i don´t exactly know if it´s skin related or not...
i´m using kodi 15.2 with silvo 2.0.9 and extended info scripts Wink

every time i´m playing a movie/video/stream, there is a label with "loading..." on top of the screen, not very small. the "loading" animation is rotating for about 5-10sec, then it hangs up... from this moment i cannot use kodi, the keyboard doesn´t react. then, something after 3-5 minutes, the loading-label disappears and i can use the keyboard etc again...
does anyone know what the problem isHuh
thank you very much!
Hi,

now that there is a resource addon for studio icons,
how do you add missing ones by yourself?
Is there a folder somehwere maybe where you can use your own icons?

Thx in advance
  • unRAID server
  • EmbyServer docker container
  • LibreELEC virtual machine
  • Kodi (Aeon Nox SiLVO)
(2015-12-17, 10:19)Maaarv Wrote: Hi,

Thx in advance

Gold question in addon folder you find the resources Studio folder inside is a xbt file.
I think when you extract the xbt file and copy your icons in the Extrakten folder it Shows in the skin!!
Delete the xbt file after the extracting!!
(2015-12-17, 06:49)Mr. V Wrote:
(2015-12-16, 23:45)CaptainHero Wrote: By the way i noticed something with the widgets today. If you have say a Comming Soon Movie widget and you click on one of the Movie Posters it opens up the info page for the movie. In this infopage the poster and general movie infos are not filled. The plot summary is also not filled however when the plot summary is selected and i click on it a seperate box pops up where it is displayed correctly. If i scroll further down i see all normal info menus such as cast (with working pictures), similar movies (with working posters), trailers (with working thumbnails) etc. So i wonder why the initial standard infos do not display correctly.

Just had a quick look. Same Issue here. I will look further into it, not sure yet but it could be a plugin or kodi issue. Some info labels are not working as intended atm and am sure they were previously working.

I think this is an issue with extendedinfo script, after it was updated to version 4.0 it needs script.module.actionhandler. Both are available from Phil65's GitHub.

Regards,

Bart
Quick question - Where are the menu settings stored, and can I simply copy from one installation to another to update?

TIA
does anyone know if it is more-possible or likely (in aeon nox and/or skin shortcuts) to assign background/fanart to submenus?

i did ask this before way back in post #712
hope you don't mind my asking again.
i also searched the shortcuts thread but did not find an answer, or at least one i could understand.

thanks
I can't seem to select "Icon" as my main menu type after the latest commit. Did anything change?
(2015-12-17, 16:37)martinconroy Wrote: Quick question - Where are the menu settings stored, and can I simply copy from one installation to another to update?

TIA

guisetting.xml file
(2015-12-17, 18:18)LFCFAN Wrote:
(2015-12-17, 16:37)martinconroy Wrote: Quick question - Where are the menu settings stored, and can I simply copy from one installation to another to update?

TIA

guisetting.xml file

Is that correct? I thought that things changes with the new menu system, and can't see anything in there that reflects my menu's contents.
(2015-10-28, 01:06)mikesilvo164 Wrote:
(2015-10-27, 23:57)Pienoet Wrote: Hi Mike,

I'm on git version and running Jarvis.

Now everytime whe i reboot i lose my skin settings.

I there a way to backup my skin settings.

I backed up and restored the guisettings.xml in the userdata folder but still loosing skinsettings.

Settings have moved to the userdata (wiki) addon_data skin.aeon.nox.silvo folder

(2015-12-17, 18:31)martinconroy Wrote:

TIA

guisetting.xml file

Is that correct? I thought that things changes with the new menu system, and can't see anything in there that reflects my menu's contents.
(2015-12-17, 12:04)Mario S. Wrote:
(2015-12-17, 10:19)Maaarv Wrote: Hi,

Thx in advance

Gold question in addon folder you find the resources Studio folder inside is a xbt file.
I think when you extract the xbt file and copy your icons in the Extrakten folder it Shows in the skin!!
Delete the xbt file after the extracting!!

If you are running the master branch with isengard, they are not supported as the master branch is for Jarvis. It is not as simple as copying some files, as the skin is coded to look for the studio icons within the resource addon. Which you cannot install due to being on isengard. If you upgrade to Jarvis you should not have this issue.

So if you are runing the master branch on isengard expect things not to work

The studio icons still exist within the isengard branch of nox silvo.

(2015-12-17, 16:10)bsoriano Wrote: I think this is an issue with extendedinfo script, after it was updated to version 4.0 it needs script.module.actionhandler. Both are available from Phil65's GitHub.

Regards,

Bart

I am experiencing the issue with any rotten tomato widget. I have both the action handler script installed. In the kodi logs it says that it cannot retrieve the image. I would assume that it would be the same for everyone else. At a guess it is some issue with extended info.

It would be great if I could here feedback from other if they have the same issue. Using master branch on Jarvis.

(2015-12-17, 17:03)mxlance Wrote: does anyone know if it is more-possible or likely (in aeon nox and/or skin shortcuts) to assign background/fanart to submenus?

i did ask this before way back in post #712
hope you don't mind my asking again.
i also searched the shortcuts thread but did not find an answer, or at least one i could understand.

thanks

Not an option within nox silvo as far as i can see.

(2015-12-17, 18:11)gu3st Wrote: I can't seem to select "Icon" as my main menu type after the latest commit. Did anything change?

You need to install script.toolbox
http://kodi.wiki/view/Add-on:ToolBox_Script

(2015-12-17, 18:31)martinconroy Wrote:

TIA
guisetting.xml file

guisettings.xml - contains the skin settings

The menu settings are stored in the skin folder 1080i - script-skinshortcuts-includes.xml
Madnox 2.0
Forum / Source
  • 243(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Nox: SiLVO55