• 268(current)
Release Aeon Nox: SiLVO
Hi,

I'm using the latest Jarvis branch and somehow I got a problem with my movie sets now.

I always used the modified Movie Set Artwork Automator with extrafanart1 to display inside the case for movie sets.
The standard fanart was always shown as the background.

Now I have the extrafanart1 displayed for both, the background inside the case AND the background of the movie set.

Is this a bug?
  • unRAID server
  • EmbyServer docker container
  • LibreELEC virtual machine
  • Kodi (Aeon Nox SiLVO)
(2016-01-10, 09:46)mikesilvo164 Wrote: The overlays were re-done since it was one of the first things I changed in the beginning and back then I tried as hard as possible not to alter any of BigNoids code (also I had no idea what I was doing Tongue) so some things didn't work 100% of the time. These in particular have been a PITA and have given many users problems therefore I thought I would kill two birds with one stone and make it easier to have different images based on the colored flag setting while hopefully fixing the overlay issues Wink

Unfortunately that means you will need to activate the ones you prefer once again....

And this is what i don't get. After updating in settings the various Watched flags were all set to on but not showing. I turned them off and back on again in the skin settings hoping that would do the trick but it didn't.
Status Indicators are also set to enabled in my landscape view just to be precise.

I checked with a different view "MyFlix view" and there the Status indicators are shown correctly.

Updade: I am using the Landscape view in Flattened mode and there the status overlays are not showing. If i switch the Flatten view off then they are there. So this seems to be a bug.

So not sure where it is exactly that i should turn this on again for it to work but from this it seems there is an issue with the Landscape view and the status indicators.
[Bug]
- the highlightbar in the context menu in e.g. filemanager is still the old one
- the Volume bar is misaligned. It is at the right screen-border when it is ~ -9.7db. Before it was there at 0.0db

please check

latest git from today, Jarvis
Philips TV with Kodi 20.2 with IPTV --- Orbsmart 500 Android 21 alpha/beta as Online-radio/TV in the kitchen
(2016-01-10, 09:46)mikesilvo164 Wrote: Users reporting weather fanart issues on Isengard please try updating to the latest from Git and let me know if it is fixed. I keep working on too many things at once and a some of the changes get accidentally committed to the wrong branch... That is why these fanart issues keep popping up and also another reason why I cannot wait for Jarvis to come out so I can stop adding features to Isengard and bugfix only Confused

thanks! with latest git version on isengard everythings fine with weather fanarts Smile
thank you very much!!
(2016-01-09, 20:25)Wylecyot Wrote: Sorry if this was answered in a previous post. I tried searching but did not see an answer to my problem.

I am using Kodi 15.2 on a Fire Stick.. I constantly get a "Toolbox Script Error" when starting a movie or a video add-on. I am unable to disable or uninstall the Toolbox Script program (it is version 1.1.0). Any ideas?

Help! Still looking for a way of fixing the Toolbox Script Error. Thanks in advance!
(2016-01-10, 13:01)Mario S. Wrote: @mike the jarvis branch use it the extrafanart from the drive where the file is or the kodi db?
Because when my usb drives go in idle i have problems with fanart some shows some not and all sets fanart dont shows after a wihle,in isengard was all ok !!!

and i found a little bug in sets view all sets now have e NR logo in LowList ( i think no one looks better) Wink
and in tv show LowList maybe an fallback ive there was no studio icon !! Big Grin
None of the fanart images should spin up drives... I think it is a bug in Kodi cause I have seen the Fanart InfoLabel return nothing every now and again. If you, or somebody else who has experienced the same issue can report it to Team Kodi or make a trac ticket that would be the first step in solving the problem.

LowList should be fixed Smile
Thanks Mario!

P.S. I remembered to update the strings file Wink
(2016-01-10, 16:15)Maaarv Wrote: Hi,

I'm using the latest Jarvis branch and somehow I got a problem with my movie sets now.

I always used the modified Movie Set Artwork Automator with extrafanart1 to display inside the case for movie sets.
The standard fanart was always shown as the background.

Now I have the extrafanart1 displayed for both, the background inside the case AND the background of the movie set.

Is this a bug?
Missing condition... Should be fixed now.
Thanks
(2016-01-10, 20:51)CaptainHero Wrote: And this is what i don't get. After updating in settings the various Watched flags were all set to on but not showing. I turned them off and back on again in the skin settings hoping that would do the trick but it didn't.
Status Indicators are also set to enabled in my landscape view just to be precise.

I checked with a different view "MyFlix view" and there the Status indicators are shown correctly.

Updade: I am using the Landscape view in Flattened mode and there the status overlays are not showing. If i switch the Flatten view off then they are there. So this seems to be a bug.

So not sure where it is exactly that i should turn this on again for it to work but from this it seems there is an issue with the Landscape view and the status indicators.
Not sure if it is a bug, it was a silly mistake though... Should also be fixed now Smile
Thanks
(2016-01-10, 21:20)Solo0815 Wrote: [Bug]
- the Volume bar is misaligned. It is at the right screen-border when it is ~ -9.7db. Before it was there at 0.0db

please check

Volume bar should be fixed now.
My file manager highlight bar looks fine:
(2016-01-10, 21:35)junias Wrote: thanks! with latest git version on isengard everythings fine with weather fanarts Smile
thank you very much!!
You're welcome Smile
Thanks for letting me know it is fixed!
Ok thx Mike Wink
I have see it Big Grin

One question the new weather icons need the animated one to be integratet it shows nothing when i chose they??
The new colored are ok!!
(2016-01-10, 04:34)4everangell Wrote: Hello I'm having an awful time trying to load on 3 pictures for the multi image backgrounds on the skin. I have moved all of my pictures into the skins folder under the background folder. And for some reason when I go to select multiple images and select the location all I get is a choice of two repositories. It doesn't allow me to choose from the root directory. It will however let me choose my USB Drive but if I want to have pictures on my build then I have to have the USB Drive plugged in and I don't want to do that. Can someone tell me what I am doing wrong? I just want to be able to select the folder that my pictures are in. Is there a way of changing or adding a location to pick from? Any help would be great!

Add the source with the images as a new source in the File Manager. This will make it accessible elsewhere.
(2016-01-10, 21:20)Solo0815 Wrote: [Bug]

please check

Quote:Volume bar should be fixed now.
My file manager highlight bar looks fine:
Open the context menu in the filemanager. There is still the old highlIghtbar (at least for me) But I hadn't had time test your fix Confused Edit: Still there

Edit:
grep'ing the XMLs gave more results, where HighlightBarColor or ThemeLabelColor is missing together with listselect_fo. Don't know, if this is related to the upper Bug, just wanted to post it
Code:
grep -n -r listselect_fo.png * | grep -v HighlightBarColor | grep -v ThemeLabelColor

DialogFileStacking.xml:87:               <texture   border="5">listselect_fo.png</texture>
DialogPVRGuideInfo.xml:89:                     <texture   border="4">listselect_fo.png</texture>
DialogPVRGuideOSD.xml_modded:141:                  <texture   border="4">listselect_fo.png</texture>
DialogPVRRecordingInfo.xml:89:                     <texture   border="4">listselect_fo.png</texture>
DialogPeripheralManager.xml:89:                  <texture   border="5">listselect_fo.png</texture>
VisualisationPresetList.xml:96:                  <texture   border="5">listselect_fo.png</texture>
custom_1121_HomeMenuCustomizer.xml:48:                  <texture   border="4">listselect_fo.png</texture>
custom_1123_OnClickCustomizer.xml:79:               <texture   border="5">listselect_fo.png</texture>
custom_1124_WidgetCustomizer.xml:80:               <texture   border="5">listselect_fo.png</texture>
custom_1125_InfoLineCustomizer.xml:76:               <texture   border="5">listselect_fo.png</texture>
custom_1126_MenuOrderCustomizer.xml:137:               <texture   border="5">listselect_fo.png</texture>
custom_1199_WidgetStyleCustomizer.xml:76:               <texture   border="5">listselect_fo.png</texture>
the number behind the filename is the linenumber of the entry.
Philips TV with Kodi 20.2 with IPTV --- Orbsmart 500 Android 21 alpha/beta as Online-radio/TV in the kitchen
how to I lower the Video Controls for The Skin I don't them at the very top middle would be fine.
Hi,

I just noticed that on latest Jarvis build the submenu shortcut for unwatched movies and in progress movies is not working anymore.
I always get linked to the video library and I can't figure out whats wrong with the command.
  • unRAID server
  • EmbyServer docker container
  • LibreELEC virtual machine
  • Kodi (Aeon Nox SiLVO)
(2016-01-11, 18:11)Maaarv Wrote: Hi,

I just noticed that on latest Jarvis build the submenu shortcut for unwatched movies and in progress movies is not working anymore.
I always get linked to the video library and I can't figure out whats wrong with the command.

Try re-adding these shortcuts from the menu customizer. This fixed it for me. I think this had something to do with changes to Skin Shortcuts.
(2016-01-10, 23:55)mikesilvo164 Wrote:
(2016-01-10, 21:35)junias Wrote: thanks! with latest git version on isengard everythings fine with weather fanarts Smile
thank you very much!!
You're welcome Smile
Thanks for letting me know it is fixed!

you´re welcome Wink
tell me if i can help any further Wink
(2015-12-26, 20:46)akogan79 Wrote: Hi, I tried searching everywhere but can't find an answer to my question. When I am setting up shortcuts to my music addons, when i go into the music folder none of the addons open untill i open side menu and deselect Library Mode. Why is Library Mode always checked on, how do I disable it so that I dont have to always open the side menu? I am running this on my amazon fire tv box. Thanks in advance.

Did you get an answer to this I have same problem
Hi, please can someone advise me how to turn library mode off perminantly in music, I don't have any music in library I just want to use MP3 stream addon but I can't access addon unless I disable library manually every time grrrrr
  • 268(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Nox: SiLVO55