• 273(current)
Release Aeon Nox: SiLVO
(2016-01-19, 04:21)ilovemymac Wrote: The one on the front page says updated nov 23

I believe the view is for TV shows or movies.
Yea all the other views are there but not that one
(2016-01-19, 04:32)ilovemymac Wrote: Yea all the other views are there but not that one

It must only be available in the Jarvis skin.
(2016-01-17, 21:40)Solo0815 Wrote: @Isgak_Abrahams:
https://github.com/mikesilvo164/Aeon-Nox...ree/jarvis

@mikemilvo164:
I've created a PR on github:
Quote:This changes the remaining time for Live-TV in mainmenu and Live-TV-bar to '+1h 25min' or '+48min'
Enigma2 is using this display and it is easier to read than 01:25 or 00:48 especially, when you watch TV at 1:10 (1:10am) in the morning Wink
Please add the used strings to strings.po if you want
Gonna be a little bit till I take a look at the PR...
(2016-01-17, 21:41)Isgak_Abrahams Wrote: Okay got it installed. However, any idea why I can't view movie or tv information? Something about extended Info at moviedb. I do have the extended Info add-on installed, but not sure why its giving me that error
debug log (wiki)
(2016-01-18, 19:25)Solo0815 Wrote: Is it just me, or is the Fanart not working, when a global-BG is enabled and set?
I don't mean extrafanart, this is working after DL it via the sideblade menu.
I have had some random issues where the fanart infolabel stops returning a value but it happens even on confluence skin Sad
(2016-01-19, 04:32)ilovemymac Wrote: Yea all the other views are there but not that one
Have you disabled the view in the disable views section? Gear icon in the side menu.
ok i had downloaded the zip file i deleted it and added the repo now i have it
i did find that enabling or disabling logos in Myflix doesn't change anything.
hello all,
i have a question : Does anybody use smart playlist with an smb path ?
If so, will you be kind to post the structure here as mine does not work.

Thanks.
Zotac CI320 Nano : (4Go, SSD 64Go, W7_64)
Zotac CI323 Nano : (4Go, SSD 120Go, W10)

Acer Aspire 5740G (Intel I3 330M, 4Go, WD 500Go, W7_64)
Desktop (Intel Q6600@3Ghz, 6Go, Seagate 500Go & Seagate 320 Go W7_64)

NAS Synology DS213+ : 2*3To WD Red (SHR)
NAS Synology DS215J : 2*4To WD Red (SHR)

All under KODI Jarvis 16, Aeon Nox Silvo Mod & Mr.V Widget Mod.

@wilmans2m
I have a lot of this kind, this is one of them
Code:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="yes" ?>
<smartplaylist type="movies">
    <name>Films</name>
    <match>all</match>
    <rule field="path" operator="contains">
        <value>/XXX/YYY/ZZZ/</value>
    </rule>
    <order direction="ascending">sorttitle</order>
</smartplaylist>
I don't write the all path just the end.
The real path is
Quote:smb://AAA/XXX/YYY/ZZZ/mymoviefolder/mymovie.mkv
Sorry for my english, I'm just a poor frenchy.
Si ce que tu as dire n'est pas plus beau que le silence... Tais-toi.
Krypton ver on OpenELEC works fine except colored icons/flags.
I couldnt install from zip,so just unzipped to addon dir.
Do I need to dl anything else manually to get color icons?
@ Mike i found some little things Wink latest jarvis branch

the green .... (dont know the name of it Big Grin) on the bottom of the picture change the color that we have chosen at theme in color customizer normal the thing (dont know the name of it Big Grin) is blue when you chose as an example yellow then its green :O maybe we can have a seperate option to chose wich color the thing have. i hope you understand what i mean Wink !!!

then in right list with the new pop up info without the pop up info we have missing collection info Huh in pop up info its ok !!!

and in the realy good looking New InfoPanel Rofl in logo view the oscar and the imdb icon look not so good on these position Big Grin

and thx mike for all your hard work you are realy great Wink
(2016-01-19, 20:37)dannyau Wrote: Krypton ver on OpenELEC works fine except colored icons/flags.
I couldnt install from zip,so just unzipped to addon dir.
Do I need to dl anything else manually to get color icons?

did you downloaded the new resource.images from the addons in look and feel Huh
@mike,

I don't have a picture, but the "watched" overlay in Small Icons view appears overly large. It must have been resized at some point.
(2016-01-19, 21:02)Mario S. Wrote: @ Mike i found some little things Wink latest jarvis branch

the green .... (dont know the name of it Big Grin) on the bottom of the picture change the color that we have chosen at theme in color customizer normal the thing (dont know the name of it Big Grin) is blue when you chose as an example yellow then its green :O maybe we can have a seperate option to chose wich color the thing have. i hope you understand what i mean Wink !!!

then in right list with the new pop up info without the pop up info we have missing collection info Huh in pop up info its ok !!!

and in the realy good looking New InfoPanel Rofl in logo view the oscar and the imdb icon look not so good on these position Big Grin

and thx mike for all your hard work you are realy great Wink
The floor image was faked since I need to ask for help in creating an image so I try all other avenues first... Wink Is it that horrible?
RighList issue should be fixed. Gonna be a little bit for the logo view with Oscar and IMDb since I completely forgot about it while adding the New InfoPanel...
(2016-01-19, 23:46)Warner306 Wrote: @mike,

I don't have a picture, but the "watched" overlay in Small Icons view appears overly large. It must have been resized at some point.
Not changed at all... I just think you prefer the Smaller Poster size overlay in FullScreen Wall... Wink I will change it as soon as I get the chance... If I forget please remind me... Smile
Maybe schimi2k can help you with the floor Image !! Not horrible but not beautifuel Big Grin

Thx for fixing mike Wink
@mikesilvo164: I know you've been hunting down all the color picker elements, so I have a small contribution. When seeking through a video, the time indicator (e.g. "+00:30" etc.) is still in the default holo blue. I'm not saying it should be adapted for color picker use (in fact, it might be better to have it fall in line with the rest of the text in the seekbar), but there you go. Also (though I'm certain you are aware of this) the up and down arrows still retain blue hover images. I'm assuming you're waiting for some updated graphics on those as well?

Cheers!
Eminence 2 MOD, Revived & Improved

If you've found me helpful, eh, maybe press the Like button? If you like, you can click here for donations. :)
  • 273(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Nox: SiLVO55