• 291(current)
Release Aeon Nox: SiLVO
(2016-02-22, 00:06)mikesilvo164 Wrote:
(2016-02-20, 21:48)Warner306 Wrote: The latest update to ExtendedInfo killed many of Mr. V's widgets. The calls have changed.
Should all be fixed but you need to reselect the widget for it to take effect. If you find one that still does not work let me know.

in cinemas widget still doesn't work.
thanks for your great work.
LG OLED65C8 / Denon AVR-X3200W / KEF E305+ONKYO SKH-410 / Synology DS2415+ / Logitech Harmony Companion / ZOTAC MAGNUS EN1060K (Kodi DSPlayer x64) / LightSpace HTL, DisplayCal, HCFR, Calman / i1D3 OEM Rev.B, i1PRO2 OEM Rev.E
I have just updated my Kodi to Jarvis and installed the jarvis edition of the aeon nox silvo skin. This may seem to be a silly question but now the fanart for each movie in my library has disappeared and all I see is a black background. Is there a particular button to tweak in rightlist to get this back.
(2016-02-22, 20:03)sat4all Wrote: in cinemas widget still doesn't work.
thanks for your great work.
Looks like I missed two of them, In Cinemas and Upcoming. Fixed on Git.
Thanks!
(2016-02-22, 21:09)maverick1960 Wrote: I have just updated my Kodi to Jarvis and installed the jarvis edition of the aeon nox silvo skin. This may seem to be a silly question but now the fanart for each movie in my library has disappeared and all I see is a black background. Is there a particular button to tweak in rightlist to get this back.
Which version of the skin? If you are using the one in the first post try the repo version instead.
Has the Jarvis branch been pushed to the repo yet? I updated Kodi to Jarvis stable release, but the skin will not update through the repo. I would just push the git zip but I prefer to update through the repo if possible. Using an Amazon FireTV... Thanks!
I was not really aware of this "Mr. V Widgets" thing... Looks kind of cool. Am I correct in thinking it is ONLY available in the Jarvis release? And that it is now built into this skin? I am running OpenElec so I am still on Isengard and do not see it. Smile
Please can someone tell me how do you shrink the widget's size there must be a setting for it, I find they are too big at the moment taking up to much room as example in the screen shot below

(2016-02-22, 22:29)Xero Wrote: Has the Jarvis branch been pushed to the repo yet? I updated Kodi to Jarvis stable release, but the skin will not update through the repo. I would just push the git zip but I prefer to update through the repo if possible. Using an Amazon FireTV... Thanks!
Yes for Jarvis v5.8.4-3.0.2 is on My Repo. You can either check for updates or go to install from repository > SiLVO repo > Update.
(2016-02-22, 22:34)tommymsw Wrote: I was not really aware of this "Mr. V Widgets" thing... Looks kind of cool. Am I correct in thinking it is ONLY available in the Jarvis release? And that it is now built into this skin? I am running OpenElec so I am still on Isengard and do not see it. Smile
Yes Jarvis only. There must be an RC version of OpenElec for Jarvis if it has not yet been released stable.
(2016-02-22, 22:37)nemesis668 Wrote: Please can someone tell me how do you shrink the widget's size there must be a setting for it, I find they are too big at the moment taking up to much room as example in the screen shot below
You can try changing some widget settings like style and artwork, or altering the code to your liking.
Hi

Can anyone tell me if it is possible to set the bluray case as default' if so, how would I do it?

Thanks
Ok, so I usually use 3 different skins on each of my systems (just for fun) but I tried this out on my Jarvis system so I could check out the new widgets and WOW!!! This may just have to be the skin on every system I have! However... I feel as if the "weather" widgets look much nicer before the new widgets. The customization of the new ones is amazing, but the old weather widget looked really classy. I will miss those.
Can u point me to list of view numbers? Is there a way to find them in skin?
Trying to Set views in some add ons.
LibreElec on PC and a 19 Shield
(2016-02-23, 10:45)DWood32006 Wrote: Can u point me to list of view numbers? Is there a way to find them in skin?
Trying to Set views in some add ons.

You have some of them listed on the first post of this thread and also you can access them through your video library using the left side menu. Use your left arrow on your keyboard to get to the side menu.
It's not that I'm changing views. I understand how to change them. Try to set defaults and need the number for the view. Like list is i.e. 500(not true I have no idea)
So was wanting a list of corisponding numbers.
LibreElec on PC and a 19 Shield
@mikeSiLVO

Skin updated to jarvis Smile Smartplaylist with path now works in Jarvis. Dunno where it comes from.
I see that some string don't have translation in appearance...some miss maybe.
I send you the last one Wink

Thanks.
Zotac CI320 Nano : (4Go, SSD 64Go, W7_64)
Zotac CI323 Nano : (4Go, SSD 120Go, W10)

Acer Aspire 5740G (Intel I3 330M, 4Go, WD 500Go, W7_64)
Desktop (Intel Q6600@3Ghz, 6Go, Seagate 500Go & Seagate 320 Go W7_64)

NAS Synology DS213+ : 2*3To WD Red (SHR)
NAS Synology DS215J : 2*4To WD Red (SHR)

All under KODI Jarvis 16, Aeon Nox Silvo Mod & Mr.V Widget Mod.

(2016-02-24, 09:36)DWood32006 Wrote: It's not that I'm changing views. I understand how to change them. Try to set defaults and need the number for the view. Like list is i.e. 500(not true I have no idea)
So was wanting a list of corisponding numbers.

Would this help you?

deleted
  • 291(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Nox: SiLVO55