• 297(current)
Release Aeon Nox: SiLVO
Is it possible to merge the updated widgets into Jarvis or is there more code to come?
I'm not seeing one of my widgets.

I selected USTVnow add-on as one of my homescreen shortcuts. I then get an option to enable livetv widget for it, but I'm not seeing it.

I have all the add-ons, and they are updated.
Laptop: Dell Inspiron i7559-2512BLK | Windows 10 Pro x64 | Intel Core i7 6700HQ (2.60 GHz) | 1 TB + 8 GB SSHD
Kodi 18.3
MiniPC: LibreELEC 8.2.1
Sharing Media: SMB (HDD: 2 TB, 1 TB) | Media Manager/Organizer - Media Companion
(2016-03-02, 01:01)Warner306 Wrote: Is it possible to merge the updated widgets into Jarvis or is there more code to come?
While it is possible doing so would not be the smartest decision since it has not been fully integrated yet. Patience young Padawan Big Grin
(2016-03-02, 03:36)marhutchy Wrote: I'm not seeing one of my widgets.

I selected USTVnow add-on as one of my homescreen shortcuts. I then get an option to enable livetv widget for it, but I'm not seeing it.

You may be confusing the ability to enable a Live TV Widget vs. having any info to show for it... If I am not mistaken, USTVnow is an addon so it would not provide the PVR info that the Live TV widget uses... Only if I am not mistaken of course Wink
good job . but i have one problem the video osd is slow to respond and all skin is to fast and work fine i need solution please.

Thanks
hey mike, fell in love with your skinBig Grin!

is there a way to have the "recently added" (to library) order in the widget for my movies? as the "recent movies" option is not the same
(2016-03-02, 07:02)mikesilvo164 Wrote:
(2016-03-02, 03:36)marhutchy Wrote: I'm not seeing one of my widgets.

You may be confusing the ability to enable a Live TV Widget vs. having any info to show for it... If I am not mistaken, USTVnow is an addon so it would not provide the PVR info that the Live TV widget uses... Only if I am not mistaken of course Wink

I got it now. Just needed to wait a bit longer for it to load Smile
http://prntscr.com/aa6he6
Laptop: Dell Inspiron i7559-2512BLK | Windows 10 Pro x64 | Intel Core i7 6700HQ (2.60 GHz) | 1 TB + 8 GB SSHD
Kodi 18.3
MiniPC: LibreELEC 8.2.1
Sharing Media: SMB (HDD: 2 TB, 1 TB) | Media Manager/Organizer - Media Companion
Hi Mike,

i have a question!
Under "media/new_pvr/epg-genres" there are only the files 0.png and genre-numbers.txt and the two subfolders "transparent" and "non-transparent".
For the pvr "DVB Viewer Recording Service" the "*.png"-Files has to be in the root folder, so directly in "media/new_pvr/epg-genres". So if you could copy the files with numbers (!, so 0.png, 288.png, 144.png, ...) from the folder "non-transparent" to the root folder "media/new_pvr/epg-genres", i could use epg-genre colours, too Wink

I would be very pleased if you could do that Wink
If you need any further information, just write me Wink

Thanks so much!
okay thanks.
I recorded in library music, no change-sorry

Too bad that there is no solution here
Guys can i use this Skin on Kodi v17 Krypton ?
I'm using this Skin on Kodi v16 Milhouse Edition and thinking about to update to Kodi v17.
If you go HERE and read the section "Branches Guide" you'll have an answer Smile

You'll need to scroll the page down a bit to see it.
Since your last update of tjis wonderfull skin I stopped watching Sopcast streams on my Kodi. Do you expect to solve this in the near future? Since now I had to get back the anoying Confluence skin to be able to watch these streams.
How I miss the beautifull backgrounds of your lovely skin.

Great job.Realy appreciate ti.Hope you solve this issue.
Many thanks,

Rui (Portugal)
Hi, This has become my goto skin now (great work). Is there a system info widget available at all ?
(2016-03-02, 10:18)adiadore Wrote: hey mike, fell in love with your skinBig Grin!

is there a way to have the "recently added" (to library) order in the widget for my movies? as the "recent movies" option is not the same

The same problem. Please advice.
(2016-03-03, 17:31)BlackJack1 Wrote:
(2016-03-02, 10:18)adiadore Wrote: hey mike, fell in love with your skinBig Grin!

One easy way is creating a smart playlist, order it by dateadded, and, if you wish, limit it to a certain number of items, like 25. Use that playlist as the widget for your movies menu item. I use playlists like that as widgets for my Oscars menu item and Top 250 menu item.

Regards,

Bart
(2016-03-03, 17:53)bsoriano Wrote:
(2016-03-03, 17:31)BlackJack1 Wrote:

One easy way is creating a smart playlist, order it by dateadded, and, if you wish, limit it to a certain number of items, like 25. Use that playlist as the widget for your movies menu item. I use playlists like that as widgets for my Oscars menu item and Top 250 menu item.

Regards,

Bart

EDIT: Please delete this post, it is a duplicate created by mistake.
  • 297(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Nox: SiLVO55