• 311(current)
Release Aeon Nox: SiLVO
(2016-04-01, 11:11)junias Wrote: Hi there,

quick question: when do you´ll push an upate to the official repo? would be very glad Wink
I'm going to wait for the latest widget update before I push a new version to the repo. Hopefully not too much longer.
(2016-04-01, 18:26)JxPx Wrote: Nice work on the skin Mike. I'm really enjoying it. Cheers!
Thanks Smile
(2016-04-01, 22:28)BobCratchett Wrote: As much as I really hate disagreeing with anyone describing me as 'amazing', my interpretation of the request wasn't for additional submenus, but for simply displaying more of the items in a single submenu at once. If I'm correct, perhaps these Kodi docs might be more appropriate Wink
Indeed Sir Bob, quick reading coupled with time constraints lead to some confusion on my part. I wouldn't call that disagreeing though Wink
(2016-04-03, 02:12)firro Wrote: I love this MOD, really appreciate the work ... but I have one issue..
Im using OSMC kodi v16, after installing this skin mod, the Widget tab (advanced widget) is not showing. All the other tabs and settings are working great..

But the most important for me is that widget tab so i can enable advanced widget..

I need movie information on my homescreen when i hover over a moviebox.

Is there a a solution for this? Bug or something?
Are you sure you are using the latest Jarvis skin version from the first page of this thread, my repo, or the skins GitHub page? Sounds like you might have the Isengard version installed which does not have the Widgets section in skin settings.
Really like this skin, and appreciate all the hard work.

I have found one little issue and have a small question:

Running version 5.8.6-3.0.3 on Kodi 16.0 and connecting to Plex using Plexbmc 4.1.0 on Raspberry Pi 2

1. If click to show info on a TV show, and then click "Browse" on the Info screen, rather than browsing the episodes or seasons it pops up with the "Opening stream" box as if it is trying to play a video, and then comes up with a "Playback Failed" error. (see attach screenshots).

Image Image Image

2. Is there a way to force the episode view as FanartList? The force views options in settings seems limited to just the basic views.

Thanks very much.
is there a way to not show fan art in the background while hovering over a widget? It makes everything unreadable.I have set a custom background that i would like to have displayed instead of the fan art. doable in other skins how about this one? I do not see a setting for this.
on latest Krypton builds widgets are not showing up anymore....
on latest Krypton builds widgets are not showing up anymore....
(2016-04-04, 08:49)b0mb Wrote: on latest Krypton builds widgets are not showing up anymore....
There was an include reference syntax change. I just pushed an update with these changes and I think I got everything but if certain Widgets or views are still not working please provide the specific settings used to display the Widget and which views, if any, are not working.

Thanks.
Thanks a lot.

Widgets are back and everything seems to be working fine again. ;-)
(2016-04-03, 23:25)mikesilvo164 Wrote:
(2016-04-03, 02:12)firro Wrote: I love this MOD, really appreciate the work ... but I have one issue..
Im using OSMC kodi v16, after installing this skin mod, the Widget tab (advanced widget) is not showing. All the other tabs and settings are working great..

But the most important for me is that widget tab so i can enable advanced widget..

I need movie information on my homescreen when i hover over a moviebox.

Is there a a solution for this? Bug or something?
Are you sure you are using the latest Jarvis skin version from the first page of this thread, my repo, or the skins GitHub page? Sounds like you might have the Isengard version installed which does not have the Widgets section in skin settings.

You are right, was using isengard
@mike did you remove some things fom the video info like budget ,revenue...... HuhConfused
ho would i go about changing the back ground in this skin as the only options i get when trying to set a background is use a usb or use a repo thats installed i dont get any other option to select any where else
Beginning to really like this skin. But I have all my background imigaes stored on a nas device. Cant seem to find a way to add the multi image stored in smb?
(2016-04-06, 19:28)hanniable Wrote: Beginning to really like this skin. But I have all my background imigaes stored on a nas device. Cant seem to find a way to add the multi image stored in smb?

Sure, add your folder as a source using File Manager in Kodi. Then you should be able to select that folder when you want to add multi image backgrounds.

Regards,

Bart
SSWWWEETTTT that made my life a lot easier and appreciate the quick reply.
(2016-04-06, 00:35)Mario S. Wrote: @mike did you remove some things fom the video info like budget ,revenue, awards...... HuhConfused

i have one more question Big Grin is there a option that you can have a backround behind the widget info Huh By some fanarts the text is hard to read !!!
( i am sure i read it in the strings.po file but didn't find it in the skin ! HuhConfused)

Edit: latest jarvis build from github!!!!
(2016-04-06, 07:55)TWIISTED Wrote: ho would i go about changing the back ground in this skin as the only options i get when trying to set a background is use a usb or use a repo thats installed i dont get any other option to select any where else

Here's how I figured it out. No one seemed to know. Took hours:
I put folders with pictures I wanted on a usb stick, (by the way this is jarvis, openelec on raspberry pi). Labeled the folders "movies", "tv shows"...etc. In each folder I put the pictures I wanted.
Plug in the usb stick, and navigate to filemanager, then profile, the backgrounds, on the left hand side. There you will see many folders. Pick say, Movies, and go to context menu and select all. I deleted the pictures that were there, and immediately moved over to the right side, went to my pictures in the "movie" folder, context menu, select all, then copy. My pictures copied over to the left side into the movie folder i just deleted. I repeated that for every folder I wanted to put pictures in that I had on main menu.
Voila......

Only problem is there isn't a folder for "Weather". I created a folder, and put in my weather pictures I wanted, but for some reason they won't show up.
  • 311(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Nox: SiLVO55