• 327(current)
Release Aeon Nox: SiLVO
(2016-05-09, 07:06)Dgug77 Wrote: Are you the author of aeon nox silvo?
He is the author of the widgets, which is what you're asking about Wink
Regarding the next aired, I doubt I will change it in the foreseeable future.
FOR MIKESILVO164 IF YOUR NOT HOM DONT REPLY TO ME PLEASE.
Hey just wanted to give a heads up the widget does not recognize "watched" for Exodus, so it has the entire list of trakt progress or what ever you choose watched videos never get hidden.

Also no another note is there anyway to get the confluence view of "nexted aired" tv guide in the update?
I thought for sure that would be an option, but sadly its not if There is please help if not maybe that could be added in the next update? Theres so many option to customize this skin i love it, just wish there a few more customizations possible.

Thanks
Thanks anyway guess i gotta find a new skin to like.
Nite!
Cant imagine why its banned anyway, what els good is kodi if not to watch tv shows without commercials!
Wow! Just wow... I'm not sure what you expected from me but like stated above there is no support for banned add-ons (wiki) at all. Kodi is not for pirating internet streams, please take your head out of your ass.
Regarding feature requests, I do this in my spare time and if I'm not interested in doing something I don't do it.

Please use another skin. K,thanks, bye.
I'm amazed at the stupidity of Dgug77 here, probably another "I've got a mint android box that gets every stream under the sun for 2 weeks then I need another add on user"

Kodi has always been about playing locally stored content albeit from disc or digital storage.
hey @mikeSiLVO the skin was updated yesterday and all the highlight bar is 100% transperent how can i change it ??
thnx
(2016-05-09, 11:20)GTunney Wrote: I'm amazed at the stupidity of Dgug77 here, probably another "I've got a mint android box that gets every stream under the sun for 2 weeks then I need another add on user"

Kodi has always been about playing locally stored content albeit from disc or digital storage.

Agree !
Zotac CI320 Nano : (4Go, SSD 64Go, W7_64)
Zotac CI323 Nano : (4Go, SSD 120Go, W10)

Acer Aspire 5740G (Intel I3 330M, 4Go, WD 500Go, W7_64)
Desktop (Intel Q6600@3Ghz, 6Go, Seagate 500Go & Seagate 320 Go W7_64)

NAS Synology DS213+ : 2*3To WD Red (SHR)
NAS Synology DS215J : 2*4To WD Red (SHR)

All under KODI Jarvis 16, Aeon Nox Silvo Mod & Mr.V Widget Mod.

(2016-05-09, 11:20)GTunney Wrote: I'm amazed at the stupidity of Dgug77 here, probably another "I've got a mint android box that gets every stream under the sun for 2 weeks then I need another add on user"

Some people, just don't have a clue Smile
Makes you wonder sometimes Mike if its worth it what we are doing?
SKIN: Aeon Madnox
RIP Schimi2k, we miss you.
When I grow up I want to be a skilled skinner
Thank me by ⬇ adding to my + reputation
(2016-05-09, 05:24)mikesilvo164 Wrote: I am not disabling the warning and did not even know you could... Not sure why you would not want an extra confirmation before doing something so drastic.

I believe it was more a case that they didn't like the scripts default warning/confirmation, so were planning to implement their own. Probably with the toolbox script.

(2016-05-09, 05:24)mikesilvo164 Wrote: P.S. I hope there are more fun Monty Python codenames in the future for igConq Big Grin

I was going to, but the users here seem more surreal than the Python's these days. So, my next codename will be: FOR MIKESILVO164 IF YOUR NOT HOM DONT REPLY Big Grin

(2016-05-09, 14:48)Mike_Doc Wrote: Makes you wonder sometimes Mike if its worth it what we are doing?

I learnt long ago you have to do these things to get a skin you want out of it. If it's all for the users, they'll wear you down eventually Wink

Edit: Just read my last comment back and realised it came across more negatively than I intended. By the comment, I mean that if you have created a skin you want to use then it's absolutely worth it. If others also get pleasure out of using the skin, then that's just cherry-on-the-top. If you create a skin just to get plaudits from users then you're in for disappointment as, unfortunately, the vocal group will always be the unsatisfied. Having said that, it's nice to see people saying how much they like the skin and, Mr Doc, I'm absolutely certain that there are equal numbers who enjoy MadNox.
(2016-05-09, 14:48)Mike_Doc Wrote: Makes you wonder sometimes Mike if its worth it what we are doing?

There's always those few, who for some reason, feel like they are somehow entitled. What you guys do is appreciated by far more end users than those who make stupid statements.

I know I sure do LOVE THIS SKIN! So thanks to all of you!
(2016-05-09, 18:30)flhthemi Wrote:

There's always those few, who for some reason, feel like they are somehow entitled. What you guys do is appreciated by far more end users than those who make stupid statements.

I know I sure do LOVE THIS SKIN! So thanks to all of you!

+1
Thank you all for the enjoyment you give us and we appreciated the hard work you guys put in.
Hi Mike i did a fresh skin install an deleted my skin settings folder only thing i found are two little blemishes Rofl

Text overlapping and a color customizer thing !!!
watch gallery
  • 327(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Nox: SiLVO55