• 330(current)
Release Aeon Nox: SiLVO
Mike Silvo i just want to thank you for the aeon nox mod, it is by far the most customizable skin. I wish there were more skins like yours, if you know any more great skins please leave a link.....thanx
(2016-05-15, 17:29)phatboy51 Wrote: Mike Silvo i just want to thank you for the aeon nox mod, it is by far the most customizable skin. I wish there were more skins like yours, if you know any more great skins please leave a link.....thanx
wow, in one sentence telling it is a great skin and asking for other skins..
Hi, I'm a somewhat passive user of Kodi. I've had Aeon Nox Silvo installed for several months with no issues. However, recently this is what my home screen looks like when I start up Kodi on my Amazon Fire TV2. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling the skin as well as restarting the Fire TV. Any idea what is going on and why it's not working? Thanks for any help!

@mikesilvo164

Sad Hope all is ok for you. I really wonder what happened with PM...

About transiflex, i asked to join 4 days ago but no answer atm Sad

I wish you all the best mike.

Thanks again for all the time you passed on kodi Smile
Zotac CI320 Nano : (4Go, SSD 64Go, W7_64)
Zotac CI323 Nano : (4Go, SSD 120Go, W10)

Acer Aspire 5740G (Intel I3 330M, 4Go, WD 500Go, W7_64)
Desktop (Intel Q6600@3Ghz, 6Go, Seagate 500Go & Seagate 320 Go W7_64)

NAS Synology DS213+ : 2*3To WD Red (SHR)
NAS Synology DS215J : 2*4To WD Red (SHR)

All under KODI Jarvis 16, Aeon Nox Silvo Mod & Mr.V Widget Mod.

In fact to be more precise, i ask to join kodi skin team.
But i found that aeon mq5, 6,7 ... exist. But no aeon nox silvo.

Does anybody know how i can join silvo team please ?

Thanks.
Zotac CI320 Nano : (4Go, SSD 64Go, W7_64)
Zotac CI323 Nano : (4Go, SSD 120Go, W10)

Acer Aspire 5740G (Intel I3 330M, 4Go, WD 500Go, W7_64)
Desktop (Intel Q6600@3Ghz, 6Go, Seagate 500Go & Seagate 320 Go W7_64)

NAS Synology DS213+ : 2*3To WD Red (SHR)
NAS Synology DS215J : 2*4To WD Red (SHR)

All under KODI Jarvis 16, Aeon Nox Silvo Mod & Mr.V Widget Mod.

Great skin, I like what you have done with it @mikesilvo164. I've been away from the Aeon Nox skins for a minute but i've been using yours for about a week and really like it.
Hopefully someone can answer my question, as I've looked around and still i'm stumped... Is there a way to globally add a 5th extrafanart to the skin. I see it's been cached and it's available to the skin, but the only way i've found to enable it is by adding it manually using the "Choose Art" button, and that only works for the one movie, quite the task to enable it for the rest of my library. Either way, thanks for your work.
To show what exactly I mean, I shot a little movie of the behavior:

https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=90...ideo%2cmp4

Maybe this makes things more clear.
Hi all,

I have a probleme when i launch the theme Aeon Nox :
The error is : Error Script-skinshorcut.

I run kodi 15.2 on a Satellite receiver on linux (Vu solo²)

I jonit you a part of the log file with the error.
Sorry for my english :-)

Quote:14:50:03 T:1958028320 INFO: Error loading includes.xml file (/media/hdd/.kodi/addons/skin.aeon.nox.5/1080i/script-skinshortcuts-includes.xml): Failed to open file (row=0, col=0)
14:50:04 T:1958028320 WARNING: Skin has invalid include: skinshortcuts-submenu
14:50:04 T:1609036912 ERROR: GetDirectory - Error getting include
14:50:11 T:1617425520 ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
- NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
Error Type:
Error Contents: No module named cProfile
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/media/hdd/.kodi/addons/script.skinshortcuts/default.py", line 6, in
import cProfile
ImportError: No module named cProfile
-->End of Python script error report<--
cProfile (the module that is missing) is a standard part of Python, which is itself a standard part of Kodi - most likely either your Kodi installation is damaged or you're not actually running an official Kodi release.
I think is not an original release. It's a release on a linux image for satelitte receiver.

How can i resolve this error with the cProfile ? is it possible ?

Thank's
The only proper way to solve it is to ask whoever is responsible for the Kodi fork you're using to include all the standard Python libraries, including cProfile - the issue is with the fork that you are using, and should be solved there.
(2016-05-15, 22:30)wilmans2m Wrote: In fact to be more precise, i ask to join kodi skin team.
But i found that aeon mq5, 6,7 ... exist. But no aeon nox silvo.

Does anybody know how i can join silvo team please ?

Thanks.

wilmans2m,

Request in Transifex to join the team to translate KODI skins in your language, it takes up to a week for them to answer. That is what I did in order to translate SiLVO into Spanish.

Regards,

Bart
Hi Mike, I recently found your modded skin. I am loving it. But for some reason I am unable to use the widget feature. When I select the 2 widget options, nothing happens. I downloaded the latest version in the beginning of this thread. I am on 16.1 Jarvis on a RK3188 Android Box. I have installed all the necessary scripts. Please help me out.

Thanks,
ashsmh
Hey does anyone else have issues with playing music in full screen? after about an hour it randomly crashes when loading a song. and no specific one.. and there are no errors in the log. I'm thinking its some script trying to grab info and erroring out. anyone else seen this? or have an idea how to fix it?
Hi i've installed silvo on arm android stb but when i go for info on any movie it takes forever to show info even open the dialog. Ive tried addon settings but nothing happened. Any ideas? It works perfectly with aeon nox 5
  • 330(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Nox: SiLVO55