• 333(current)
Release Aeon Nox: SiLVO
Code:
public class Spam {

public static void main(String[] args) {
        System.out.println("Spam_kid in da house");
    }

}

ADB is a debug bridge which allows you to debug an android app running in emulator or actual device. It will return the debug information to a development suite like Eclipse or Android Development Studio.

GDB is the GNU debugger
(2016-05-18, 23:36)BobCratchett Wrote: You don't know any creative musicians do you...? I go through periods where all I seem to do is ask for debug logs, and I've long dreamed about a Kodi-style 'rick-rolling', except linking to an incredibly cheesy debug log song ("This is the debug log song/Because we need a debug log/It's the debug log song" style of thing). Unfortunately I know no-one talented enough to make it a reality Sad

Dear Bob - I'm working on something just for you....a parody (A Weird Al Yankovic thing)...want a PM when it's done or a link here?

Edit:

LINK to audio file - I am not a real good singer but....
Code:
To the Alan Jackson Jimmy Buffett tune of 5 O'clock Somewhere

My computer's hot and my hard drive is movin' slow and so am I
The system's up and Kodi runs but the addon's die, and I don't know why
Gettin' madder by the hour and more pissed off by the minute
I just pushed my C P U over it's limit
I'd like to call it somethin' but I think I'll just call it a day

HELP me quickly somethings wrong I can't make it work with your addon
Kodi's really crashing hard when I use this code
There's a big bug somewhere

Well this debug hunt is gonna take all afternoon and half the night
Tomorrow morning I'll still be here with bugged out eyes and no luck in sight
Bob ain't had a day off now in over a year
I want my Kodi fixed so I came here
I got this addon for free and I want it fixed by today

I could search through this thread
Get some help just like that
And be back in business real soon
At a moment like this I can't help what wonder what would Bob Cratchett do?

He'd say poor little S O B you got a build some place and no support from me
It's only your cheap little box but I don't care
Poor little S O B you got a build some place and no support from me

But I don't care
It's 5 O'clock somewhere!
(2016-05-18, 03:49)villano666 Wrote: Hi i've installed silvo on arm android stb but when i go for info on any movie it takes forever to show info, even open the dialog. Ive tried addon settings but nothing happened. Any ideas? It works perfectly with aeon nox 5

Hi, any thoughts on this? Can I set the usual Aeon Nox info dialog?
Hi all,
New to this forum and been using Kodi for a while now and recently Aeon Nox 5: Silov, been nice to customise every part of my Kodi setup.

I've got 2 quick and hopefully simple queries

1) Can you change the RSS feed bar to a solid colour? I've changed the font in the customisation settings but depending on my background it doesn't stand out well, I'm thinking a solid coloured bar would help,

2) I have a few submenus for each of my sections and have added some widgets above a couple too, is there a way to add Icons above the sections as favourites, similar to how Confluence does under the bar but above it and still have my text submenus? It's no biggie really becuase my current widgets have what I want but some not needed so I thought specificying a few individual add-ons or shortcuts would be cool.

Thanks in advance guys and thanks for this skin, it's easily my fave!!
Hi, sorry if this has been addressed and I've missed it, but I'm having a problem with the skin and a fix to pr#9778 PluginDirectory

I'm using the skin with the latest RaspberryPi builds made by MilHouse. All builds upto 0507 work fine but any builds since which have included pr#9778 have caused major delays with the Silvo skin. The "working...." dialog keeps popping up and slows the UI to a complete crawl with widgets and some addons taking an age to load or work thereafter.

The version of the silvo skin I'm using is 5.9.0-3.0.3 which i assume is the latest build for krypton?

Here is a debug log from just after a reboot having updated to the latest 0518 build.

http://pastebin.com/GDpbHSre
(2016-05-19, 09:28)wilmans2m Wrote: By ADB you mean the tool which allows us to communicate with our phone by PC ?

@Mikesilvo164
Transiflex accept my demand. So i have sent an updated string file. Next time i will translate directly. Good choice about transiflex. Seems to be a good thing Smile

Thanks Mike.
Thank you for translating!
(2016-05-19, 15:43)flhthemi Wrote:
(2016-05-18, 23:36)BobCratchett Wrote: You don't know any creative musicians do you...? I go through periods where all I seem to do is ask for debug logs, and I've long dreamed about a Kodi-style 'rick-rolling', except linking to an incredibly cheesy debug log song ("This is the debug log song/Because we need a debug log/It's the debug log song" style of thing). Unfortunately I know no-one talented enough to make it a reality Sad

Dear Bob - I'm working on something just for you....a parody (A Weird Al Yankovic thing)...want a PM when it's done or a link here?

Edit:

LINK to audio file - I am not a real good singer but....
Code:
To the Alan Jackson Jimmy Buffett tune of 5 O'clock Somewhere

My computer's hot and my hard drive is movin' slow and so am I
The system's up and Kodi runs but the addon's die, and I don't know why
Gettin' madder by the hour and more pissed of by the minute
I just pushed my C P U over it's limit
I'd like to call it somethin' but I think I'll just call it a day

Well this debug hunt is gonna take all afternoon and half the night
Tomorrow morning I'll still be here with bugged out eyes and no luck in sight
Bob ain't had a day off now in over a year
I want my Kodi fixed so I came here
I got this addon for free and I want it fixed by today

I could search through this thread
Get some help just like that
And be back in business real soon
At a moment like this I can't help what wonder what would Bob Cratchett do?

He'd say poor little S O B you got a build some place and no support from me
Poor little S O B you got a build some place and no support from me

But I don't care
It's 5 O'clock somewhere!
That's funny, awesome, and sounds really professional. Well done!
(2016-05-19, 16:25)villano666 Wrote:
(2016-05-18, 03:49)villano666 Wrote: Hi i've installed silvo on arm android stb but when i go for info on any movie it takes forever to show info, even open the dialog. Ive tried addon settings but nothing happened. Any ideas? It works perfectly with aeon nox 5

Hi, any thoughts on this? Can I set the usual Aeon Nox info dialog?
If you are using extended info for video info it is using online stuff so if it is too slow try the default in skin > settings > video info and uncheck replace/use extended info
(2016-05-19, 16:44)splunge Wrote: Hi all,
New to this forum and been using Kodi for a while now and recently Aeon Nox 5: Silov, been nice to customise every part of my Kodi setup.

I've got 2 quick and hopefully simple queries

1) Can you change the RSS feed bar to a solid colour? I've changed the font in the customisation settings but depending on my background it doesn't stand out well, I'm thinking a solid coloured bar would help,

2) I have a few submenus for each of my sections and have added some widgets above a couple too, is there a way to add Icons above the sections as favourites, similar to how Confluence does under the bar but above it and still have my text submenus? It's no biggie really becuase my current widgets have what I want but some not needed so I thought specificying a few individual add-ons or shortcuts would be cool.

Thanks in advance guys and thanks for this skin, it's easily my fave!!
1) you can replace the submenu_bar.png image in the media folder.
2) Not sure what you mean but maybe a superfavorites widget is what you want?
(2016-05-19, 22:22)Trixster Wrote: Hi, sorry if this has been addressed and I've missed it, but I'm having a problem with the skin and a fix to pr#9778 PluginDirectory

I'm using the skin with the latest RaspberryPi builds made by MilHouse. All builds upto 0507 work fine but any builds since which have included pr#9778 have caused major delays with the Silvo skin. The "working...." dialog keeps popping up and slows the UI to a complete crawl with widgets and some addons taking an age to load or work thereafter.

The version of the silvo skin I'm using is 5.9.0-3.0.3 which i assume is the latest build for krypton?

Here is a debug log from just after a reboot having updated to the latest 0518 build.

http://pastebin.com/GDpbHSre
Unfortunately there is nothing I can do about that. It either must be solved in core or all plugins need to updated to use a different method. Seems like we might have to wait for some bickering to subside and a compromise is found. If not the only solution is to completely remove all the good stuff like widgets, autocompletion, extended info integration in DialogVideoInfo. Hopefully it will be solved in the not too distant future without any drastic/complicated changes for all parties of interest.
(2016-05-19, 02:42)mikesilvo164 Wrote: Hack_kid please stop polluting the thread. I don't know what you're doing arguing if you have nothing to prove. I don't care about any of this. If you disagree with someone's posts then feel free to make your point but there is no need to continue after that.

Edit: I have no idea what I'm talking about but a quick Google search shows that ADB is emulator related while GDB is for debugging C/C++ on UNIX. There totally different.

i know thats what i said. i dont debug in linux i debug in android so although i know what it is i didnt think it was nessasary for a app bug. its kodi not the skin. or a combo of the scripts that your skin installs. i got it to crash again without your skin but still need to test on a fresh install with no extra addons. Honestl are there even that many under the hood audio of updates ?
i dont understand what started so much crap i just reported a bug and everyone jumped down my throat .. Did anyone even try and replicate the error? I really think music is not listened to a lot on kodi and this is unknown bug
I listen to music using Kodi and have had no issues in full screen mode in random play for hours at a time. I listen while I clean house and do laundry.

Zotac BI 320
Win 10
Kodi 16.1 final
This skin in latest release
Spectrum in full screen
MP3 files only 2ch stereo

Plays them just fine
@mikesilvo164:
I changed your skin to improve some Live-TV things (atm Jarvis only). Feel free to integrate it in your skin, even if you are not using Live-TV at all Wink
you can check it in my github repo for jarvis: https://github.com/walterheisenberg/Aeon...ree/jarvis

Changes:
watch gallery

First 2 pics:
- added channel logo
- moved date under the channel logo
- expanded the text for the EPG
- fixed scrollbar. Was far at the right before
Pic 3 - 6:
- changed remaining time for Live-TV in mainmenu and Live-TV-bar from '01:25' to '+1h 25min' or '+48min'
Enigma2 is using this display and it is easier to read than 01:25 or 00:48 especially, when you watch TV at 1:10 (1:10am) in the morning
Pic 7:
added "Now recording Info" to FullscreenLive-TV info.
No Pic:
MyPVRRecordings.xml
in this thread there are WIP-Pics, but it is polished now
http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=273041
Philips TV with Kodi 20.2 with IPTV --- Orbsmart 500 Android 21 alpha/beta as Online-radio/TV in the kitchen
(2016-05-20, 00:49)Hack_kid Wrote: i dont understand what started so much crap i just reported a bug and everyone jumped down my throat .. Did anyone even try and replicate the error? I really think music is not listened to a lot on kodi and this is unknown bug

I use kodi for music all the time. Never had problems you do. Can I ask. When it crashed have you replayed the same flac/mp3 file again to check it's not your media causing problem?
does anyone know how I can change the color of the movie (osd) progress bar
There is a problem with the latest update of the Skin Shortcuts. While recreating the menu it is missing some items of my menu which I created in skin settings. Please see my debug log http://xbmclogs.com/pwshgmhlr
(2016-05-18, 04:05)mikesilvo164 Wrote: I have a forked older version of script.toolbox and you can install that to add extrafanart1-10 to all library items or if the script has not changed too much you can alter the code like in my last commit to add it to the current repo version.

Sounds easy enough right? I tried installing yours but it didn't seem to run at all, so I updated then modified Phil's. It runs and I can see extrafanart5 coming up while its scanning, but when I check the database there are still only four listed. I'll keep messing around with it, thank you for your effort though.

edit: clarification... the fan art is cached in textures.db, but missing in MySQL/Art unless I manually add it through "Choose Art" button in info screen.
Mike, where does the info page get its movie rating from?

All my scrapers are set to IMDb but the ratings are different to IMDb for some reason?

Scrap that. It was pulling it from local nfo
  • 333(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Nox: SiLVO55