• 347(current)
Release Aeon Nox: SiLVO
(2016-07-02, 02:47)sgtsloth Wrote: Hello.

Is there any way to add a custom list of video addons to a widget? I know I can select all video add ons, but I only want certain ones in my widget.

I tried to use Categories app to make a custom favorite list and then add the favorite list as a widget but the menu does not allow favorites to be selected as a widget item (favorite list is blank).

Any insight or help is greatly appreciated.

Add item you want as a Super favorite then import to favorites.
(2016-07-02, 04:14)yabel Wrote:

Is there any way to add a custom list of video addons to a widget? I know I can select all video add ons, but I only want certain ones in my widget.

I tried to use Categories app to make a custom favorite list and then add the favorite list as a widget but the menu does not allow favorites to be selected as a widget item (favorite list is blank).

How do I import them to favorites?

Nevermind, I figured it out but how do I remove the "Create New Super Folder" that's automatically put into each folder?
maybe this can help you too without any other addon needed

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid2040817
HW: I5, AMD A6, Odroid C2 OS:Win10 & LibreElec Kodi:latest 16.x & 17.x Skin: MADNOX

M A D N O X - incl "HOW TO - SETUP TRICKS..." on first page !!!
Extra GFX Stuff for AeonNox Mods
(2016-07-02, 08:19)sgtsloth Wrote:

I think its the settings In Super Favorites ( Show New Super fav Folder) If you uncheck that I think it dont include the SF in your list when you make a widget
Nevermind, I figured it out but how do I remove the "Create New Super Folder" that's automatically put into each folder?
Hello,
I have a problem with Silvo as buttons "set widget 1" or "set widget 2" are not working properly : nothing happens when you click on them while all other buttons work without any problem. Widget setting in Aeon nox works, but not on Silvo.
Any idea where it comes from?
Thanks a ton for your help by advance, and for Silvo, the best Kodi build ever!
Smile
Hello Silvo

First of all congratulations for the work you have done.

In PVR when I go to the menu to choose the channels a portion is below the bottom bar

Attached photo

Can you help me

(2016-03-04, 03:01)LFCFAN Wrote:
(2016-03-04, 00:45)jrondo3 Wrote: how do i add a startup splash video in this skin?

Go to your addon folder > skin.aeon.nox.silvo > extras and replace the Intro.mp4 file.

when i look in extras folder ( aon nox 5 silvo ) there is no intro.mp4 file , so i paste in my own but kodi just starts with the default intro ?
am on a mac.
the intro file i have added works , i have checked it by adding it in the "playliist start up path " on basic confluence skin .
found a solution .
(2016-07-04, 13:44)ontap Wrote: found a solution .

What was the solution?
(2016-07-04, 10:49)ontap Wrote:
(2016-03-04, 03:01)LFCFAN Wrote:
(2016-03-04, 00:45)jrondo3 Wrote: how do i add a startup splash video in this skin?

Go to your addon folder > skin.aeon.nox.silvo > extras and replace the Intro.mp4 file.

when i look in extras folder ( aon nox 5 silvo ) there is no intro.mp4 file , so i paste in my own but kodi just starts with the default intro ?
am on a mac.
the intro file i have added works , i have checked it by adding it in the "playliist start up path " on basic confluence skin .

(2016-07-04, 13:44)ontap Wrote: found a solution .

I know you found a solution but for the record, if you downloaded the skin from the very first page of this thread and your are using the Jarvis version(which I have) the intro.mp4 file is there.
Great mod, I love it Smile
Don't have much time to work with my Kodi anymore, so this is great for my needs.

Quick question though. My pause screen looks like this;

No fanart, discart or information or what so ever Smile Is that possible to get here? I want to make the pause screen a bit more "exciting" Tongue I feel like I've tried everything, but can't figure it out...

Thanks for the help and this awesome mod!
FANART.TV
The best source of high quality fan supplied artwork for your media collection.
I tried to include my own addon/plugin as a widget in the widget code.
but I have one problem...
It's was no problem to integrate the addon in the witgets, that works great

now I would need the name of the widget in the custom_199_Widgetinfo for a ´´´<visible>´´´

I found that it is
Code:
$PARAM[Label]
so I add to the <include name"OnInfo"> the following line
Code:
<oninfo>SetProperty(Widget.Label,$PARAM[Label],home)</oninfo>

but it did not work... any idea why it doesn't work?

thanks
sveni_lee
Board: B85M-ITX
CPU: i3 4330
GPU: Geforce GTX 750ti
Is it possible to use animated backgrounds in Aeon Nox 5: SiLVO, gifs or any movie format??
I have the 5.8.6-3.0.4 (Jarvis) version of the skin on both a PC and recently on Raspberry Pi 3 with LibreElec.

My TV Shows view is set to "Logo", on both. Then each show's episode list view is set to "Right List", on both.
Floor bar is hidden on both (if there is a setting for that, or it's automatically hidden, I can't remember at this time of writing).

On the PC, no media flags are shown on the floor area. However, on the Pi 3, media flags do show on the floor barea.

I like a minimalist setup, so I'd like to hide the flags on the Pi 3. How can I do that? Is there an option I missing?

Note: the one different thing I can think of between both setups, is that on my Pi 3 I did not install the ExtendedInfo addon, as it wasn't marked as required, and I rather turn as many things off on the Pi 3 as possible, without breaking anything.

Thanks in advance.
  • 347(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Nox: SiLVO55