• 350(current)
Release Aeon Nox: SiLVO
Hello, and very nice skin!!! But I need help...I have been trying to change the set item background that is black for say TV Shows.. I have downloaded all the scripts the you recommend and then goto TV Shows and click on select background and I choose Random TV show fan art, but the screen just stays black...I am trying to get this to work on a firestick and I cannot...It works fine on my pc no problem at all...Thxs in advance
Issue:
Music playback - Single fanart pic is shown instead of artist slideshow

(2016-07-10, 17:59)VelvetKevorkian Wrote:
(2016-05-30, 11:44)Maaarv Wrote: Another problem I have is that when I play music in fullscreen mode and have enabled "Artist Slideshow" I always have my original local artist fanart blended in the foreground.
The artwork from Artist Slideshow is only showing behind. But I only want to see the artwork from Artist Slideshow here. How do I manage this?

Thanks

Having the same issue (Plasma TV doesn't like it either).

I guess the answer must be in MusicVisualisation.xml, but looking at the code - i cannot figure out how to change it from artist fanart to artist slideshow. :\
(2016-07-13, 21:46)VelvetKevorkian Wrote: Issue:
Music playback - Single fanart pic is shown instead of artist slideshow

I guess the answer must be in MusicVisualisation.xml, but looking at the code - i cannot figure out how to change it from artist fanart to artist slideshow. :\
Issue:
Posting overly large text for no reason...

Have you checked the scripts thread?

Taken from a recent post from the author of the Artist Slideshow script:
Quote:Two things:

1- With 2.0 the decision was made (with input from some of the Kodi folks) that AS would no longer try and find a MusicBrainzID for an artist. AS was generating a huge amount of traffic and causing significant issues for the MusicBrainz folks. So if you have not added the MusicBrainz info to your music using something like MusicBrainz Picard (and updated your library), the only service you can use is htbackdrops (for images, for artist bio, you're limited to last.fm). Once you tag your music using MusicBrainz Picard, then AS can get the MusicBrainz ID from Kodi and start downloading stuff from fanart.tv and theaudiodb.

2- htbackdrops is currently offline (as has been for the last week or so). In fact, if you enable htbackdrops in 2.0, it will crash AS. So don't do that. The 2.0.1 beta is available from my beta repo (see a few posts up), and it fixes the crash. It obviously doesn't fix the issue that htbackdrops is offline.
Maybe the things mentioned above are the culprits for your "issue"

How about the settings for Artist Slideshow, have you checked those?

Either way the issue seems to be your setup. I have no information and it appears to be working fine for me ATM.
You can always try posting a DEBUG LOG but I neither created the slideshow script nor modified how it is displayed in the skin Wink
Thx for the info.
But the script itself works fine in the home screen background - just not in fullscreen mode.
KODI Player: Nvidia Shield TV Pro [2019] w/ Wolf Launcher + Synology DS418 | Receiver: Marantz SR6013 | TV: LG 55SJ800V | Toaster: Severin AT 2515

How to:
Create custom video nodes like Documentaries, Concerts, Kids etc
(2016-07-14, 00:03)VelvetKevorkian Wrote: Thx for the info.
But the script itself works fine in the home screen background - just not in fullscreen mode.
I don't see how that is possible... The exact same property is used to display the images in both areas.

Have you changed the setting to show Artist Slideshow instead of fanart?
This is the first time i'm seeing this menu *facepalm.
Where is it located?
I cannot find it in skin settings.
KODI Player: Nvidia Shield TV Pro [2019] w/ Wolf Launcher + Synology DS418 | Receiver: Marantz SR6013 | TV: LG 55SJ800V | Toaster: Severin AT 2515

How to:
(2016-07-14, 04:00)VelvetKevorkian Wrote: This is the first time i'm seeing this menu *facepalm.
Where is it located?
I cannot find it in skin settings.

Hit enter during fullscreen playback to bring up the player controls. That menu is under the button on the far right.
Thank you... problem solved.
D'oh.

How to:
Hey guys.

running the github version on krypton alpha 2.
When ill play an movie/series with amazon prime video addon, and look at my home menu at the top left corner there is an overlapping display issue:

imgur doesnt work Confused
I ahve uploaded the picture here: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B4JpRM...ndnRFJHYlU

Any hints?

thx
pOpY
(2016-07-15, 22:26)popy Wrote: Hey guys.

When ill play an movie/series with amazon prime video addon, and look at my home menu at the top left corner there is an overlapping display issue:

I ahve uploaded the picture here: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B4JpRM...ndnRFJHYlU

Any hints?

thx
pOpY
It appears that the add-on is marking the item you are playing as both a movie and an episode. Can you check with the add-on author?
Is this skin not suitable for Android devices? Worked fine with OpenElec, but on my Android box, many of the features are missing and I can't install many of the addons required. It keeps saying I need to install Toolbox but it won't install. And Toolbox does not even appear in the Kodi addon library, along with a few other addons.
(2016-07-16, 02:53)tommymsw Wrote: Is this skin not suitable for Android devices? Worked fine with OpenElec, but on my Android box, many of the features are missing and I can't install many of the addons required. It keeps saying I need to install Toolbox but it won't install. And Toolbox does not even appear in the Kodi addon library, along with a few other addons.
Script.toolbox is only required for the Isengard version of the skin. It isn't needed unless you want extrafanart support so if you can live without that don't install it. If you are on Isengard update to Jarvis and if you are on Jarvis and you cannot install the skin cause it says you need toolbox script then you are not using the latest version from my repo or first post. If you are confusing recommended scripts listed in the supported scripts section... you do not need anything else installed besides the ones listed in the Required section all other scripts are optional.
I installed it from your repo on the first page. But then just now I grabbed the (Jarvis) version from the first page and installed it directly. I have the same problem. Every time I go into settings, it pops up "To use this feature you must download ToolBox Script". Every single time. But that is not the only thing weird. The "watched status" flags disappear after a while and I have to go back and re-select them in the skin options. They keep unselecting on their own. There are also a LOT of "widget" options missing (Like next aired or new releases for the movies) and the following addons do not install from Silvo (Extendedinfo, Skin helper, Toolbox and colorbox). Again, everything worked fine on my OpenElec, it just isn't working on the Android box.

But these addons are also not listed in the Kodi repo on this device. This is why I wondered if maybe the Android version of Kodi had fewer options and the skins need to be less cool. I get that I could just use another skin, but that would be such a HUGE step back from Silvo.
(2016-07-16, 04:47)tommymsw Wrote: I installed it from your repo on the first page. But then just now I grabbed the (Jarvis) version from the first page and installed it directly. I have the same problem. Every time I go into settings, it pops up "To use this feature you must download ToolBox Script". Every single time. But that is not the only thing weird. The "watched status" flags disappear after a while and I have to go back and re-select them in the skin options. They keep unselecting on their own. There are also a LOT of "widget" options missing (Like next aired or new releases for the movies) and the following addons do not install from Silvo (Extendedinfo, Skin helper, Toolbox and colorbox). Again, everything worked fine on my OpenElec, it just isn't working on the Android box.

But these addons are also not listed in the Kodi repo on this device. This is why I wondered if maybe the Android version of Kodi had fewer options and the skins need to be less cool. I get that I could just use another skin, but that would be such a HUGE step back from Silvo.
I made a mistake, sorry about that, I found the problem. I had a leftover RunScript call to install toolbox script in the Jarvis version. You can replace this file in the skins 1080i folder or install the GitHub Jarvis version to remove that from popping up all the time. Read the FAQ on the first page before installing from GitHub.

To the best of my knowledge most of the scripts mentioned should be available in the Kodi repo but I do not have an android device so probably best to ask in that section however I am confident that there are a few users of the skin that use android boxes.

Thanks for reporting the issue.
(2016-07-15, 23:28)mikeSiLVO Wrote:
(2016-07-15, 22:26)popy Wrote: Hey guys.

Any hints?

thx
pOpY
It appears that the add-on is marking the item you are playing as both a movie and an episode. Can you check with the add-on author?
Thx, will contact the addon author.

popy

Gesendet von meinem LG-H815 mit Tapatalk
  • 350(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Nox: SiLVO55