• 355(current)
Release Aeon Nox: SiLVO
(2016-08-02, 07:21)Leatherface Wrote: Programinfo is not working 100% anymore here
I assume you are on Krypton Huh Check latest from Git I think it is related to a recent PR but only if you are using Kodi v17 Krypton.
(2016-07-29, 10:22)TRiON Wrote: Thanx! Minified guide now works great and the layout is fine there.

In the normal and large guide when there is no icon set the name starts where normaly the icon is, see screenshot

https://tweakers.net/ext/f/ThiCTKpxFlIoe...4/full.png

and in the minified version it now looks great

https://tweakers.net/ext/f/QrLTOnyCjjQiE...C/full.jpg
I think this is fixed now. Mind taking a look and letting me know?
(2016-08-02, 09:54)mikeSiLVO Wrote:
(2016-08-02, 07:21)Leatherface Wrote: Programinfo is not working 100% anymore here
I assume you are on Krypton Huh Check latest from Git I think it is related to a recent PR but only if you are using Kodi v17 Krypton.

Yes i am on latest Krypton git

It's better but still a little fix needed

Intel Core i5 2320 8GB 500GB HDD - Tvheadend + Kodi, Raspberry Pi 3 - LibreELEC, HDHomeRun HDHR3-4DC, Epson TW3200, Pioneer VSX-1123
There should be another group-item for $INFO[VideoPlayer.Title] when !PVR.IsRecording with <left>520</left>

github: Includes_LiveTV.xml around line 160, we should add
Code:
<visible>PVR.IsRecording</visible>
to make it only visible, when the channel is recorded.

and please change line 186 to
Code:
<label>[COLOR white2]+$VAR[PlayerTimeRemainingTVVar][/COLOR]</label>
like in line 772 (Compact Bar) to have remaining time is this format "+47 min"

another suggestion for PVR, as the other (media-)parts are superb:
1. rename all XMLs which include "LiveTV" to "PVR" to match the naming in Estuary. But this should also be done in AeonNox.

2. change <info>Pvr.Progress</info> to <info>Player.Progress</info>
Then you have a progressbar which shows the Progress even when you press up/down to see, whats on another channel before pressing "OK" to switch.

@mikeSiLVO:
I can do different PRs for this, if you want

Do you plan to include skin.helper support? I have modded MyPVRRecordings.xml to display Covers and fanart-BG for recorded programs from skin.helper:
watch gallery
Philips TV with Kodi 20.2 with IPTV --- Orbsmart 500 Android 21 alpha/beta as Online-radio/TV in the kitchen
(2016-08-02, 11:45)Leatherface Wrote: Yes i am on latest Krypton git

How about now? Would be helpful if you mentioned what the issue is though instead of me trying to guess by the photo. I'm assuming you mean the space between 11:30 and David...
(2016-08-02, 12:50)Solo0815 Wrote: There should be another group-item for $INFO[VideoPlayer.Title] when !PVR.IsRecording with <left>520</left>

github: Includes_LiveTV.xml around line 160, we should add
Code:
<visible>PVR.IsRecording</visible>
to make it only visible, when the channel is recorded.

and please change line 186 to
Code:
<label>[COLOR white2]+$VAR[PlayerTimeRemainingTVVar][/COLOR]</label>
like in line 772 (Compact Bar) to have remaining time is this format "+47 min"

another suggestion for PVR, as the other (media-)parts are superb:
1. rename all XMLs which include "LiveTV" to "PVR" to match the naming in Estuary. But this should also be done in AeonNox.

2. change <info>Pvr.Progress</info> to <info>Player.Progress</info>
Then you have a progressbar which shows the Progress even when you press up/down to see, whats on another channel before pressing "OK" to switch.

@mikeSiLVO:
I can do different PRs for this, if you want
Why exactly do I need another VideoPlayer.Title info label for when PVR.IsRecording? That doesn't make any sense to me Huh

Re-added PlayerTimeRemainingTVVar for standard InfoBar.

#1 I am not going to rename my skin files just so they can match Estuary. This skin has nothing to do with Estuary and what is wrong with Live TV? The main menu item is labeled Live TV.

#2 Changed (not pushed yet) but I was seeing the progress when switching channels... Huh
(2016-08-02, 14:27)mikeSiLVO Wrote:
(2016-08-02, 11:45)Leatherface Wrote: Yes i am on latest Krypton git

How about now? Would be helpful if you mentioned what the issue is though instead of me trying to guess by the photo. I'm assuming you mean the space between 11:30 and David...
Sorry now it looks good.
Maybe programname should start at same place as channelname like before.
But otherwise everything is fine now.

Took a look in Includes_LiveTV.xml and changed back 580 to 520 and same on next program and that seems better.

Intel Core i5 2320 8GB 500GB HDD - Tvheadend + Kodi, Raspberry Pi 3 - LibreELEC, HDHomeRun HDHR3-4DC, Epson TW3200, Pioneer VSX-1123
(2016-08-02, 14:27)mikeSiLVO Wrote: #1 I am not going to rename my skin files just so they can match Estuary. This skin has nothing to do with Estuary and what is wrong with Live TV? The main menu item is labeled Live TV.
#1:
I just thought about renaming, because the other PVR/Live-TV related xmls (MyPVRChannels, MyPVRGuide, etc.) and the images in "new_pvr" are all named *PVR* and this would be consistent, but only cosmetic
(2016-08-02, 14:27)mikeSiLVO Wrote: #2 Changed (not pushed yet) but I was seeing the progress when switching channels... Huh
#2:
Enable switch Channels with "OK" in "Live-TV" settings and you know, what I mean. After switching a channel it was fine for me too, but not when you are going through channels without pressing "OK". The CompactBar has still "PVR.Progress".

BTW: This doesn't work with "PVR demo client", because all "channels" have the same progress, if you are watching BigBuckBunny
Philips TV with Kodi 20.2 with IPTV --- Orbsmart 500 Android 21 alpha/beta as Online-radio/TV in the kitchen
(2016-08-02, 10:06)mikeSiLVO Wrote:
(2016-07-29, 10:22)TRiON Wrote: Thanx! Minified guide now works great and the layout is fine there.

In the normal and large guide when there is no icon set the name starts where normaly the icon is, see screenshot

https://tweakers.net/ext/f/ThiCTKpxFlIoe...4/full.png

and in the minified version it now looks great

https://tweakers.net/ext/f/QrLTOnyCjjQiE...C/full.jpg
I think this is fixed now. Mind taking a look and letting me know?

Thanx! Looking good now Smile
Latest changes is nice but needs a little more space for long channelnames.

Another problem that has been there for a while is a problem with subtitles with PiP in channel selection.
This is with Fixed setting for subtitles but with "Bottom of Video" it works as it should.

(2016-08-03, 07:02)Leatherface Wrote: Another problem that has been there for a while is a problem with subtitles with PiP in channel selection.
This is with Fixed setting for subtitles but with "Bottom of Video" it works as it should.
Pushed some updates, please check Smile
Now it's better Smile

Nice... Anything else? Wink Cool Tongue
Another issue found in EPG Guide if you choose "Icons only"
Should not show channelname and icons doesn't scale to same size.

Not sure what to do here... Looks like that happens when you set Large EPG and the logo is supposed to be wider. Will have to either remove that option or hide the channel names automatically Huh

Edit: Never mind... should have read your post better
  • 355(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Nox: SiLVO55