• 358(current)
Release Aeon Nox: SiLVO
(2016-08-04, 16:44)sveni_lee Wrote: Hi Mike,

I tried to include my own addon/plugin as a widget in the widget code.
but I have one problem...

It's was no problem to integrate the addon in the witgets, that works great

now I would need the name of the widget in the custom_1199_Widgetinfo for a ´´´<visible>´´´

I found that it is the label
Code:
$PARAM[Label]
so I add to the Includes_Widgets.xml the following codeline:
Code:
<oninfo>SetProperty(Widget.Label,$PARAM[Label],home)</oninfo>

but this will not be set as it should be. For the label
Code:
$PARAM[widgetTarget]
it works fine.

I have to add two new buttons to the Custom_1199_WidgetInfo.xml for "PLAY" and "RECORD" but should be only
visible if the Widget has Label "serienplaner"

any idea why the label will not be set to home property?

thanks
sveni_lee
Probably because $PARAM[Label] isn't passed properly. How does it know what the label is?

Why not use one of the other existing properties that are set? Like $PARAM[Widget] for example. Should work if you set widget="serienplaner" to the overrides.xml then StringCompare(Window(Home).Property(Widget),serienplaner)] as vis condition.
(2016-08-05, 09:34)mikeSiLVO Wrote: Probably because $PARAM[Label] isn't passed properly. How does it know what the label is?

Why not use one of the other existing properties that are set? Like $PARAM[Widget] for example. Should work if you set widget="serienplaner" to the overrides.xml then StringCompare(Window(Home).Property(Widget),serienplaner)] as vis condition.

thanks a lot Mike for your answer...
I just had a "deeper view" into the temlate.xml and the right label is $PARAM[widgetName]
with this it works perfect...

thanks for help...
Board: B85M-ITX
CPU: i3 4330
GPU: Geforce GTX 750ti
Is there a mod for Nox Silvo that uses IMDB and Rotten Tomato ratings (like I've seen in some MQ mods)?
Also is there an upcoming shows/guide thing? I've seen it before and saw it in some of the other Aeon Nox mods but I don't know how to view it in the skin..do I have to set it up as a menu item or something?

Sorry if dumb question I am new to kodi (sorta)
Hi, sorry to be a pain, I've looked through all the threads and cannot find an answer

I'm trying to get all my film collection cases to show blu ray cases but all they show is the 3 disc symbol, not sure what I have too do

Any help please ?
(2016-08-05, 20:34)ziggy231 Wrote: Hi, sorry to be a pain, I've looked through all the threads and cannot find an answer

I'm trying to get all my film collection cases to show blu ray cases but all they show is the 3 disc symbol, not sure what I have too do

Any help please ?

Play them once in kodi .. problem solved Smile
(2016-08-05, 23:45)RPC77 Wrote:
(2016-08-05, 20:34)ziggy231 Wrote: Hi, sorry to be a pain, I've looked through all the threads and cannot find an answer

Any help please ?

Play them once in kodi .. problem solved Smile

Tried that still same 3 disc clear cover no blu ray, blu ray only appears on the sets background and not individual films......
Was using Madnox before this on latest Jarvis. It has a setting to update artwork after library scan, which updated the artwork for any new movies and TV shows added to the library. Is there a setting in this skin to do the same? Or a way to get this to work in this skin? Thanks for a great smooth running skin.
Hi guys I have downloaded the blu ray.zip file from here but I can't remember where you have to place the text file once unzipped for this to work, can anyone help

Thanks

Ziggy
I have done a search about extrafanart but couldn't find the answer.

I downloaded extrafanart, a total of 5 per movie. The name of the files is alpha-numeric, but I read in some prior posts in this thread something about extrafanart1, extrafanart2, etc. Do I need to rename my files?

Is there anything on the toolbox script I need to run? Using Jarvis at this moment

Thanks
mikesilvo:

I would like to make some changes to myflix view with the rotten tomatoes code below:

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid2314951

What file do I need to add this to?

I would like the tomatoes ratings to show to the right of the imdb rating - director - Genre and above of end time

watch gallery

Thanks
Need a little bit of help. I use Jarvis w/ Aeon Nox silvo as on my HTPC, but I wanted to try Krypton on my laptop. I installed the latest nightly and downloaded the master branch from Silvo mod. I extracted the zip, rename it to skin.aeon.nox.silvo and place it on "user/.../kodi/addon".

When I go to interface to switch from estuary, the silvo mod is not showing up. Any idea what could I be doing wrong?
(2016-08-05, 15:53)NewYears1978 Wrote: Is there a mod for Nox Silvo that uses IMDB and Rotten Tomato ratings (like I've seen in some MQ mods)?
Also is there an upcoming shows/guide thing? I've seen it before and saw it in some of the other Aeon Nox mods but I don't know how to view it in the skin..do I have to set it up as a menu item or something?

Sorry if dumb question I am new to kodi (sorta)
I have added awards and tomatometer to the Info Dialog if you have skin.helper installed.
(2016-08-06, 14:29)gcdlz Wrote: Was using Madnox before this on latest Jarvis. It has a setting to update artwork after library scan, which updated the artwork for any new movies and TV shows added to the library. Is there a setting in this skin to do the same? Or a way to get this to work in this skin? Thanks for a great smooth running skin.
Sorry, no plan to add that. You would have to mod it in yourself.
(2016-08-06, 16:59)ziggy231 Wrote: Hi guys I have downloaded the blu ray.zip file from here but I can't remember where you have to place the text file once unzipped for this to work, can anyone help

Thanks

Ziggy
What BluRay zipo are you talking about? Not likely to work correctly whatever it is... Cases are already in the skin and can be set per view.
(2016-08-06, 20:22)Edworld Wrote: I have done a search about extrafanart but couldn't find the answer.

I downloaded extrafanart, a total of 5 per movie. The name of the files is alpha-numeric, but I read in some prior posts in this thread something about extrafanart1, extrafanart2, etc. Do I need to rename my files?

Is there anything on the toolbox script I need to run? Using Jarvis at this moment

Thanks
Sidemenu background button and cache tv or cache movie in either the movie or TV sections
(2016-08-06, 22:23)Edworld Wrote: mikesilvo:

I would like to make some changes to myflix view with the rotten tomatoes code below:

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid2314951

What file do I need to add this to?

I would like the tomatoes ratings to show to the right of the imdb rating - director - Genre and above of end time

Thanks
In the top part of View_509_MyFlix.xml.
(2016-08-07, 00:48)coremailrx8 Wrote: Need a little bit of help. I use Jarvis w/ Aeon Nox silvo as on my HTPC, but I wanted to try Krypton on my laptop. I installed the latest nightly and downloaded the master branch from Silvo mod. I extracted the zip, rename it to skin.aeon.nox.silvo and place it on "user/.../kodi/addon".

When I go to interface to switch from estuary, the silvo mod is not showing up. Any idea what could I be doing wrong?
Kodi auto disable manually installed add-ons go to Add-on browser addons > My add-ons > look and feel > skins . Aeon Nox SiLVO and enable. Will only appear after a Kodi restart so if it is not there restart or it is not installed correctly

------------------
Running out the house so apologies if seem rude or there are any spelling/grammatical errors Tongue
(2016-08-07, 00:59)mikeSiLVO Wrote: Kodi auto disable manually installed add-ons go to Add-on browser addons > My add-ons > look and feel > skins . Aeon Nox SiLVO and enable. Will only appear after a Kodi restart so if it is not there restart or it is not installed correctly

------------------
Running out the house so apologies if seem rude or there are any spelling/grammatical errors Tongue

Great Thanks, that work!
Not here with a question, a request or to complain .... just a thumb up.
Thanks for your efforts

Patrick
Delete
  • 358(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Nox: SiLVO55