• 370(current)
Release Aeon Nox: SiLVO
(2016-09-01, 20:55)Pienoet Wrote: Hi Mike,

I want to try to enable PVR Artwork but i don't know what files and code need to be modded.
Can you pls help me what files need to be modded and what code need to be edited?

Thanks!
This isn't an easy answer, you need to learn skinning and add the correct controls using the properties or info labels provided by the skin.helper script.

You can check the Skinning Manual (wiki) and the scripts readme on its GitHub page for more info.
(2016-09-01, 21:48)mikeSiLVO Wrote:
(2016-09-01, 20:55)Pienoet Wrote: Hi Mike,

I want to try to enable PVR Artwork but i don't know what files and code need to be modded.
Can you pls help me what files need to be modded and what code need to be edited?

Thanks!
This isn't an easy answer, you need to learn skinning and add the correct controls using the properties or info labels provided by the skin.helper script.

You can check the Skinning Manual (wiki) and the scripts readme on its GitHub page for more info.

Thanks i will have a look at it.
(2016-09-01, 20:04)mikeSiLVO Wrote:
(2016-09-01, 12:02)Solo0815 Wrote: Bug reports:
1. What I miss are the "GUI Settings"-level (Beginner, Advanced, Expert)
I can't see it. If I switch to "Estuary", I can switch between Levels and I get the same Settings-Level in AeonNox Silvo.
Please re-add / fix this

2. If I change the language settings to "German", I get a wrong animation in home-menu. If I scroll only right, there is a animation to the left (wrong direction) everytime at the same menu entry. Switching to "English" fixes it Huh Confused
I tried it with a empty .kodi-folder and with a full configurated one.
And this is reproducible (at least for me). AFAIR someone posted about the wrong animation also some time ago, but I can't find the post.
Edit: This is weird: Tested a new empty kodi-folder again and its gone
Edit #2: It's back again -> I switched from German to English Huh Changing the language back to "German" solves it this time
Why can a language change cause this? the only thing I can imagine is "enabling Live-TV". I installed a PVR-client after enabling the skin to have "Live-TV" in home-menu. After that I installed "OpenWeatherMap" to have "Weather".

3. I can't navigate to "move up" or "move down", "disable" etc. in the Skin settings -> submenu settings in latest master.
Edit #3: going back to 1c58f2d64bb5e13e138c305ad5a60fd5118aee3b = "Home background VAR fix" fixes this navigation bug. Haven't tested the versions between this and master

latest Milhouse build on RPi3 and latest Silvo-master
1) Nothing to fix/add, It is in the same spot it has been for awhile Wink

2) Makes no sense... I don't see how that is possible.

3) Did you read the commit messages? They have been moved to the context menu but I will add them back to the submenu cause there is plenty of space for them there.

Something is majorly wrong with your install... I don't have any includes in the skin named DefaultBackground or BottomBar and I do not have any variable named GlobalFanartVar so... Take care of whatever it is you happen to be doing wrong and then see if there is still something I need to fix.
1. I missed the sideblade- and the context-menu in the (submenu) settings Wink sorry

2. I will try to reproduce the error with a empty-kodi folder. So it is like a fresh installation. debug-log and steps are following, if I had reproduced it.
Edit: GlobalFanartVar, BottomBar etc. comes from LibreElecSettings
/usr/share/kodi/addons/service.libreelec.settings/resources/skins/Default/1080i/service-LibreELEC-Settings-main
Window.xml

Edit #2:
Steps to reproduce:
- install AeonNox SiLVO and its dependancies (skinshortcuts etc.)
- change home-menu entry to "3 entries"
- switch language
if you scroll through the home-menu, then there is a wrong animation at one point.
changing back to "5 entries" fixes it, even if you switch back to "3 entries".
It appears everytime, you are on "3 entries" and change the language Confused and it doesn't matter which language.
Edit #3: after changing to 3 items and changing the language it seems that the skin is showing 5 items instead of 3 the first time
And I thought, I'm insane Wink

3. see 1.
Philips TV with Kodi 20.2 with IPTV --- Orbsmart 500 Android 21 alpha/beta as Online-radio/TV in the kitchen
(2016-09-02, 07:42)Solo0815 Wrote: 1. I missed the sideblade- and the context-menu in the (submenu) settings Wink sorry

2. I will try to reproduce the error with a empty-kodi folder. So it is like a fresh installation. debug-log and steps are following, if I had reproduced it.
Edit: GlobalFanartVar, BottomBar etc. comes from LibreElecSettings
/usr/share/kodi/addons/service.libreelec.settings/resources/skins/Default/1080i/service-LibreELEC-Settings-main
Window.xml

Edit #2:
Steps to reproduce:
- install AeonNox SiLVO and its dependancies (skinshortcuts etc.)
- change home-menu entry to "3 entries"
- switch language
if you scroll through the home-menu, then there is a wrong animation at one point.
changing back to "5 entries" fixes it, even if you switch back to "3 entries".
It appears everytime, you are on "3 entries" and change the language Confused and it doesn't matter which language.
Edit #3: after changing to 3 items and changing the language it seems that the skin is showing 5 items instead of 3 the first time
And I thought, I'm insane Wink

3. see 1.
I was able to reproduce this by following the steps (nobody ever said it was just the 3 item layout) and switching to German. I used a bad practice of using settings that have a localized string in them so they can sometimes get a little screwy and I think that is what is happening here. I don't think it was ever an issue for Jarvis and below so I have removed the strings from the menu items and it seems to be working correctly now. Try latest Git to see if it has stopped the weird animation. You will need to re-select the menu layout so the correct setting will be set if it is not the correct setting you will see Eintrage twice for the menu layout. If you see it twice just re-select the layout and it should fix itself after that, hopefully Wink

Not sure how LibreElec works but I don't think that would show up in the log unless you added that file to the skins 16x9 folder otherwise it would use that default version and it should have access to everything it needs inside the XML for those skins that do not have their own version of the settings screen... Huh
Ok, thx for fixing it. Will try it out later today.

The problem is, that the mentioned xml is using includes from Estuary and this includes aren't set in other skins
Here is the bug-report in LibreELEC-forum, if you are interested: https://forum.libreelec.tv/thread-1462.html
Philips TV with Kodi 20.2 with IPTV --- Orbsmart 500 Android 21 alpha/beta as Online-radio/TV in the kitchen
(2016-09-02, 15:48)Solo0815 Wrote: Ok, thx for fixing it. Will try it out later today.

The problem is, that the mentioned xml is using includes from Estuary and this includes aren't set in other skins
Here is the bug-report in LibreELEC-forum, if you are interested: https://forum.libreelec.tv/thread-1462.html
If you get a response from a DEV please let me know, curious what they will say.

Just keep in mind the first rule... Never intentionally or accidentally piss off a DEV, they are the ones who make the world go round Wink

To quote the late great Gene Wilder
Quote:"They are the music makers, and they are the dreamers of the dreams."
TongueNodCool
just jumped into krypton and aeon nox silvo.
wow! amazing work this skin keeps getting better and better.

i am having one issue, only some of the mediaflags are showing up. i am sure this is a case of operator error, i missed something.
any idea?

thank you mr. silvo
(2016-09-02, 17:19)mxlance Wrote: just jumped into krypton and aeon nox silvo.
wow! amazing work this skin keeps getting better and better.

i am having one issue, only some of the mediaflags are showing up. i am sure this is a case of operator error, i missed something.
any idea?

thank you mr. silvo
2 people with mediaflags issues now... Need to solve this but I need to know what version and how you got/installed it and whether using the link on the first page and/or the GitHub version fixes it. Basically I need to know if it is in the code for a particular skin version or an issue with the Textures.xbt file.
@mr. silvo, good to talk to you again.
krypton beta 1

same on both os/systems

i have not tried upgrading my mac may try that latter and see.
(2016-09-02, 18:10)mxlance Wrote: @mr. silvo, good to talk to you again.
krypton beta 1

same on both os/systems

i have not tried upgrading my mac may try that latter and see.
If you have the issue using 6.0.0 and there are not multiple skin folders then there might be some code gobbledygook... Can you post where the mediaflags are not showing? Screenshots would be helpful also.

I have changed the locations of the images so missing media flags would need to be updated but I have not noticed any myself...
i am trying my mac right now. then i will post a screenshot when i remember how to do it.
the studio flag is good but no res flag i will list the rest soon.
(2016-09-02, 18:23)mxlance Wrote: i am trying my mac right now. then i will post a screenshot when i remember how to do it.
the studio flag is good but no res flag i will list the rest soon.
CNTRL+S to take a screenshot. I think if you don't set a path in Kodi settings it asks for one but not sure so you may need to set the path.
Same on mac using repo version 5.9.1-4.0.0
i have movie studio, pg-13 rating, and h,264 that is it
Same issue with media flags on Android shield tv (pro). Already tried a fresh install with the first page link. V5. 9.1-4.0.0. Should I test git version (6)? Thanks

Envoyé de mon LG-H850 en utilisant Tapatalk
had the screenshot part can not remember how to post it. i am looking thought my notes and for my imgur password stuff.

thanks
  • 370(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Nox: SiLVO55