• 377(current)
Release Aeon Nox: SiLVO
@pinoet:
have a look here: http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid2421090
Philips TV with Kodi 20.2 with IPTV --- Orbsmart 500 Android 21 alpha/beta as Online-radio/TV in the kitchen
(2016-09-21, 11:55)Mario S. Wrote: Hi Mike i want to youse gif pictures for genre fanart please can you tell me which file and line i must change to show the images , for now only jpg works!! Huh
The file and line for GenreIcon (variables.xml) i have found but not for GenreFanart !!!
In Includes_Backgrounds.xml in the VideoGenreFanart include which starts on line 85 or so... Change
Code:
$INFO[Skin.String(VideoGenreFanartPath)]$INFO[ListItem.Label,,.jpg]
to
Code:
$INFO[Skin.String(VideoGenreFanartPath)]$INFO[ListItem.Label,,.gif]
At least I am pretty sure that will work Wink
(2016-09-21, 16:37)Code101 Wrote: This skin is amazing. Literally everything I could want from a skin. I do have one, possibly noob, question. When using right list view, is there a way to brighten the fan art in the background?

Sent from my SM-N920P
Thanks for the kind words Smile

It is not an option in the skin but you can look for this block of code in Includes_Backgrounds.xml
Code:
            <control type="image">
                <include>FullscreenDimensions</include>
                <texture>black.png</texture>
                <visible>!Window.IsVisible(skinsettings)</visible>
                <visible>Control.IsVisible(502) | Control.IsVisible(503) | Control.IsVisible(504) | Control.IsVisible(505) | Control.IsVisible(508) | Control.IsVisible(609) | [Control.IsVisible(507) + Skin.HasSetting(alternatebiglistlayout)] | [Control.IsVisible(51) + Skin.HasSetting(Enable.AlternateInfowall)] | [Player.HasVideo + !Skin.HasSetting(Disable.ShowBackgroundVideo) + Control.IsVisible(509)] | Control.IsVisible(506)</visible>
                <animation effect="fade" start="100" end="55" time="240" condition="true">Conditional</animation>
            </control>
and change the animation tag

<animation effect="fade" start="100" end="55" time="240" condition="true">Conditional</animation>

end"55" to something lower but this will effect all the other views that use the same like Episode view Wink
(2016-09-21, 17:22)Solo0815 Wrote:
(2016-09-20, 21:45)mikeSiLVO Wrote: I don't have an opacity slider...??
There could be one Wink
For what?
(2016-09-20, 21:45)mikeSiLVO Wrote: I already told you my reasons for not adding it to the skin and literally hours after I posted said reasons you had an issue with the Start Trek movie so Wink
The issue is, that the (old) Star Trek Film from 1979 has the same name as the new one from 2009 "Star Trek". So the issue can also happen if you scrape this film into the library without the year (and a 3rd Party Media manager). It has nothing to do with the PVR skin-helper thing itslef. In skin-helper there is a PVR-thumbs option "manual search", but this doesn't get all the images. That was my question.
My point is there was an issue regardless of the reason and adding this adds an opportunity for more and I like this skin to not have any issues at all. My goal is to avoid any user coming to the forums with a problem caused by the skin Wink

I will not add code I cannot maintain or could possibly cause increased support issues.
(2016-09-20, 21:45)mikeSiLVO Wrote: If you are gonna record something and keep it then why not just add it to the library if you want all the nice metadata... Personally, I just don't get it.
There is no way to add a recording to the library. Maybe there is a (additional) addon for this, haven't searched. Skinhelper is already installed and PV-thumbs are working ootB.
Any file can be added to the library if named properly Wink
(2016-09-20, 21:45)mikeSiLVO Wrote: EPG next view bug is fixed because they have been removed from the skin Smile
I saw it half a day after posting this Bug report. Bug fixed! Wink
Smile
(2016-09-22, 19:08)Solo0815 Wrote: @pinoet:
have a look here: http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid2421090
Congrats on the thread and test release! Even though I will not add it to the skin... If you ever want my help or advice then, my friend, please do not hesitate to ask Big Grin
(2016-09-21, 23:42)irn|bru Wrote: Sorry, mike... just seen this post now. I updated to 17 beta 2 (on the laptop for testing) and it looks great! Thank you as always, much appreciated!
It took me forever to get it done so taking some time to notice is definitely not something to be sorry about Smile
I've switched to this skin after using Madnox for a long time. loving it - but one thing i can't seem to figure out if a file is not scanning i used to be able to bring up the context menu and change the file name then it would search and i could pick the correct name for a show or movie. i can't seem to see that option in the context menu. not sure if i'm missing a script or doing something incorrect. thanks
(2016-09-23, 07:07)knives of ice Wrote: I've switched to this skin after using Madnox for a long time. loving it - but one thing i can't seem to figure out if a file is not scanning i used to be able to bring up the context menu and change the file name then it would search and i could pick the correct name for a show or movie. i can't seem to see that option in the context menu. not sure if i'm missing a script or doing something incorrect. thanks
Not sure what you were selecting but if you want to change filename you need to allow it in Kodi settings... Media > General. It only appears in files mode and you can also click the info button in files mode to bring up a screen where you can choose manual on the right hand side to use any name you want to search without changing the filename and if already added to your library with the wrong info you can use the refresh button next to the + sign.
watch gallery
Thanks MikeSiLVO Wink
(2016-09-23, 09:46)Mario S. Wrote: Thanks MikeSiLVO Wink
Anytime Buddy! Wink

I guess that means it worked... Smile
(2016-08-13, 02:03)bugatsinho Wrote:
(2016-06-12, 10:43)CronicPain Wrote:
(2016-06-12, 00:46)CandyLuv Wrote: I'm having the same problem. I thought it was something I did wrong on my side. Only difference is that the images sometimes shows up but it's like there is a black image as well and that is what is mostly shown and starts to act a little glitchie.

yeah i know mine does not show any picture i keep looking but still no luck

pm me i will tell you

Im having same issue, tried pming you but says i cant Sad
You need 2 more forum posts, then you can send pm's
edit: fixed, see bottom of post.

I just updated from Jarvis to Krypton beta 2. I noticed Nox Silvo updated itself on first launch to 6.0.0 - nice. The only thing I can see that's broken for me is the widget for TV Shows which I had set to show most recently played shows. i.e. as soon as an episode is played, that show jumps to position 1 in the widget.

If I recall correctly, this wasn't working quite right under Jarvis either and the workaround was to use a playlist as the widget. This is my playlist which works fine in Jarvis:

Code:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="yes" ?>
<smartplaylist type="tvshows">
    <name>In progress shows widget</name>
    <match>all</match>
    <rule field="inprogress" operator="true" />
    <order direction="descending">lastplayed</order>
</smartplaylist>

But for some reason in Krypton, the sorting is completely off, I can tell how it's sorting but it's not by last played. Any ideas what's wrong?

edit: ok typically, I work this out just after resorting to posting. After coming to the conclusion that this was Krypton's fault and it wasn't parsing smart playlists properly I took a closer look at my central Kodi SQL database - lo and behold its my own dumb fault. I installed Alpha 1 many moons ago then rolled back to Jarvis and of course, the SQL update routine for beta2 cloned and upgraded that old db, not my up-to-date Jarvis one. I dropped all old Krypton schemas, relaunched Krypton and bingo, all working again.
(2016-09-23, 09:48)mikeSiLVO Wrote:
(2016-09-23, 09:46)Mario S. Wrote: Thanks MikeSiLVO Wink
Anytime Buddy! Wink

I guess that means it worked... Smile

Yes it works but its hard to find high Resolution gif fanart Wink
Thanks for the reply Mike. I'll definitely give it a try.

Sent from my SM-N920P
Updated to Krypton Beta 2 yesterday, sry if this has been posted before:

Also the home screen does not scroll smoothly, it kinda jumps after it gets to the 3rd item... hard to describe.

The new default skin estuary has an addon browser on its home screen,
where do i find this now in AN5S, e.g. to install from zip?

Other than that, it runs very well so far.
I think i found some bug...

this should show the number of unseen episodes but the text is wrong STAFFELN = SEASONS.

Wink
  • 377(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Nox: SiLVO55