• 381(current)
Release Aeon Nox: SiLVO
(2016-10-02, 23:29)TopperBG Wrote: I'm using Trakt too, but it keep only watched status.
Can you stop playing move on one box and continue playback on another (or the same one box) with that skin couse it has modified movie player ?

Yes I can.
(2016-10-02, 19:31)mikeSiLVO Wrote:
(2016-10-02, 19:19)Edworld Wrote: mikeSILVO,

I installed from your repo Krypton version 6.01 i believe, and if you go to recommended addons, there is no desription of the addon that I can see, however I do see the red not installed label. Optional addons are the same.
Yep, confirmed. Was a silly C/P error on my part.

Fixed on Git. Thanks for the bug report Smile

I will try to push a repo update sometime in the next few days.

Can you also include a flag for PCM?
(2016-10-03, 01:40)flhthemi Wrote:
(2016-10-02, 23:29)TopperBG Wrote: I'm using Trakt too, but it keep only watched status.
Can you stop playing move on one box and continue playback on another (or the same one box) with that skin couse it has modified movie player ?

Yes I can.

Thank you pall, will continue with implementation.
(2016-10-02, 23:29)TopperBG Wrote: Can you stop playing move on one box and continue playback on another (or the same one box) with that skin couse it has modified movie player ?

With emby as a server and aeon nox silvo this works fine! So maybe it's worth a try. Wink
frontend: nvidia shield tv 2019 pro | apple tv 4k | sonos arc 5.1.2 | lg oled65c97la
backend: supermicro x11ssh-ctf | xeon | 64gb ecc | wd red | zfs raid-z2 | dd max s8

software: debian | proxmox | openmediavault | docker | kodi | emby | tvheadend | fhem | unifi

Yes I use MySQL with Aeon Nox and it works fine.
(2016-10-03, 08:31)hoppel118 Wrote:
(2016-10-02, 23:29)TopperBG Wrote: Can you stop playing move on one box and continue playback on another (or the same one box) with that skin couse it has modified movie player ?

With emby as a server and aeon nox silvo this works fine! So maybe it's worth a try. Wink

Might be worth a try...but I'm sure Emby will be a little more intense on the CPU than MySql would be. So if it's going to be installed on a machine with limited resources that also might be running Kodi it might get a little busy. Still, worth a try though...I've got MySql on a Zotac BI320 8GB RAM along with Kodi and it works fine. When I put Emby on there, right before I installed MySql, it slowed Kodi up a little. But that was over a year ago and both Kodi and Emby have had some big improvements. So still worth a shot....
@mike:
I had a small problem while playing a Amazon-stream, which I added to the library. On "info" there were two overlays: one for the Film (Content.movies) and one that looks like the one for streams.

To fix it, please have a look @ line 622 in DialogFullscreenInfo.xml and change it to:
Code:
<visible>[!VideoPlayer.Content(episodes) + !VideoPlayer.Content(movies)] | [Skin.HasSetting(Enable.UsePausedOverlay) + Skin.HasSetting(ShowPausedOverlayFlags) + [VideoPlayer.Content(episodes) | VideoPlayer.Content(movies)]]</visible>
added: two brackets for [VideoPlayer.Content(episodes) | VideoPlayer.Content(movies)]
Philips TV with Kodi 20.2 with IPTV --- Orbsmart 500 Android 21 alpha/beta as Online-radio/TV in the kitchen
hi i am using jarvis 16.1 with this skin on windows 10 , when i put movies into my library and i run artwork downloader i dont seem to be getting any disc art allthough disc is selected in artwork downloader i get all the other art apart from disc art allthough i update the library ,any ideas thanks for your advice
(2016-10-02, 20:42)popy Wrote: Yes, animated background setting is on.
Sadly I can't reproduce the issue, but sometimes it pops up.
So until now I could not test of a reload of the skin fixes the issue.

Do I really need to reset skin settings?
I have set up the skin like my family and I like it, and my spare time to set it up again is not so much....

Thx pOpY

Gesendet von meinem LG-H815 mit Tapatalk
If it happens infrequently then it could be a bug with profiles and not something skin related. Since it is not happening all the time then you can either toggle the setting or try a skin reload when it occurs again. My request for a skin reset was to see if that fixed your issue, there is no need to perform one if you do not feel inclined to do so. The skin reset has no effect on the Main Menu, there is a separate function for that.
(2016-10-03, 00:22)whysoserious Wrote: Fresh install of Krypton beta 2, with Aeon Nox SiLVO 6.0.1 from repository, Windows 10. HTPC specs in signature.

The ability to move main menu items and/or add new ones (under "skin settings") seems to be not working for me now. The old "move up / move down / add" choices are not there.

I tried completely removing the Kodi user data folder and re-installing the skin but the problem remains.

What have I screwed up this time?

Thanks!
I recommend always checking out the What's New section for version information and any new changes to be aware of.
(2016-10-03, 04:57)Edworld Wrote: Can you also include a flag for PCM?
There are already flags for PCM. If I need to add a new name so they appear for some your items then just let me know what the audio codec is listed as in the stream details.
(2016-10-03, 18:40)Solo0815 Wrote: @mike:
I had a small problem while playing a Amazon-stream, which I added to the library. On "info" there were two overlays: one for the Film (Content.movies) and one that looks like the one for streams.

To fix it, please have a look @ line 622 in DialogFullscreenInfo.xml and change it to:
Code:
<visible>[!VideoPlayer.Content(episodes) + !VideoPlayer.Content(movies)] | [Skin.HasSetting(Enable.UsePausedOverlay) + Skin.HasSetting(ShowPausedOverlayFlags) + [VideoPlayer.Content(episodes) | VideoPlayer.Content(movies)]]</visible>
added: two brackets for [VideoPlayer.Content(episodes) | VideoPlayer.Content(movies)]
Thanks, will add ASAP.
(2016-10-03, 19:32)flowerpot Wrote: hi i am using jarvis 16.1 with this skin on windows 10 , when i put movies into my library and i run artwork downloader i dont seem to be getting any disc art allthough disc is selected in artwork downloader i get all the other art apart from disc art allthough i update the library ,any ideas thanks for your advice
Not every item has a disc, you can check manually by going to extras (+) in the information screen and selecting Artwork Downloader: Manual.
(2016-10-03, 20:12)mikeSiLVO Wrote:

I have set up the skin like my family and I like it, and my spare time to set it up again is not so much....

Thx pOpY

If it happens infrequently then it could be a bug with profiles and not something skin related. Since it is not happening all the time then you can either toggle the setting or try a skin reload when it occurs again. My request for a skin reset was to see if that fixed your issue, there is no need to perform one if you do not feel inclined to do so. The skin reset has no effect on the Main Menu, there is a separate function for that.

thx, for all the info and your support!
No i have reseted the skin settings and leaved the animated background setting (was disabled defaulted).

Ill think with this workaround the issue shouldnt pop up again.

thx
pOpY
(2016-10-03, 20:12)mikeSiLVO Wrote:

Thx pOpY

(2016-10-03, 00:22)whysoserious Wrote: Fresh install of Krypton beta 2, with Aeon Nox SiLVO 6.0.1 from repository, Windows 10. HTPC specs in signature.

The ability to move main menu items and/or add new ones (under "skin settings") seems to be not working for me now. The old "move up / move down / add" choices are not there.

I tried completely removing the Kodi user data folder and re-installing the skin but the problem remains.

What have I screwed up this time?

Thanks!
I recommend always checking out the What's New section for version information and any new changes to be aware of.
(2016-10-03, 04:57)Edworld Wrote: Can you also include a flag for PCM?
There are already flags for PCM. If I need to add a new name so they appear for some your items then just let me know what the audio codec is listed as in the stream details.
(2016-10-03, 18:40)Solo0815 Wrote: @mike:

Code:
Thanks, will add ASAP.
(2016-10-03, 19:32)flowerpot Wrote: hi i am using jarvis 16.1 with this skin on windows 10 , when i put movies into my library and i run artwork downloader i dont seem to be getting any disc art allthough disc is selected in artwork downloader i get all the other art apart from disc art allthough i update the library ,any ideas thanks for your advice
Not every item has a disc, you can check manually by going to extras (+) in the information screen and selecting Artwork Downloader: Manual.

many thanks for your reply , i was woundering why i was getting disc art on another skin for the same movies , i tried to manually download the disc as you said but every movie i looked at it does not give you the option to look for disc art , thanks
(2016-10-03, 21:30)flowerpot Wrote: many thanks for your reply , i was woundering why i was getting disc art on another skin for the same movies , i tried to manually download the disc as you said but every movie i looked at it does not give you the option to look for disc art , thanks
If it has disc art it will show
and if no disc art it won't be listed

If the item has disc art and you activate show disc art where it is available then it should display correctly.
I have one suggestion - the popup windows: working...., from all addons like: PVR sync, PlexMediaServer connected, Trakt Sync movies, Addon installed,etc. and etc. to be placed on different places.
I strongly believe that are different type because standard skins and custom draw it on different position
(@Xonfluence they are: Working .... at top center, Addon installed at Bottom right)
Thanks.
(2016-10-03, 22:27)TopperBG Wrote: I have one suggestion - the popup windows: working...., from all addons like: PVR sync, PlexMediaServer connected, Trakt Sync movies, Addon installed,etc. and etc. to be placed on different places.
I strongly believe that are different type because standard skins and custom draw it on different position
(@Xonfluence they are: Working .... at top center, Addon installed at Bottom right)
Thanks.
BigNoid already did that for Krypton and it looks much nicer IMHO.

A centered animated spinning circle or a "Working..." label for RaspberryPi.
when I update the latest Krypton Git master, pressing info while a movie is playing the top info bar is messed up, there seems to be some kinda overlay transparency issue, tv show info is fine and downgrading to 6.01 also fixes it.

Chromebox, latest Millhouse libreelec test builds.
  • 381(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Nox: SiLVO55