• 382(current)
Release Aeon Nox: SiLVO
Can you try the latest from GitHub from less than 2 hours ago?

I pushed a fix from Solo0815 recently.
All Fixed now, thanks!
(2016-10-03, 22:37)mikeSiLVO Wrote:
(2016-10-03, 22:27)TopperBG Wrote: I have one suggestion - the popup windows: working...., from all addons like: PVR sync, PlexMediaServer connected, Trakt Sync movies, Addon installed,etc. and etc. to be placed on different places.
I strongly believe that are different type because standard skins and custom draw it on different position
(@Xonfluence they are: Working .... at top center, Addon installed at Bottom right)
Thanks.
BigNoid already did that for Krypton and it looks much nicer IMHO.

A centered animated spinning circle or a "Working..." label for RaspberryPi.
What about Jarvis?

Sent from my HUAWEI GRA-L09
(2016-10-03, 23:37)TopperBG Wrote: What about Jarvis?

typie typie on HUAWEI GRA-L09
Jarvis is feature freeze so no code changes just BugFixes.

I was parallel coding both until the first Krypton beta and the changes required for Krypton make it quite time consuming to do both concurrently.

All code changes are on GitHub for all to see so if anyone wants to backport anything they can follow the commits and mod the changes but they would also need to review the Changes to the skinning engine for Kodi Krypton thread for what needs to be altered to make it work on older versions of Kodi.
Sounds reasonable, but I'm not in hurry to switch on Krypton.... Still betas, still bugs.
Thanks anyway to prompt response. Respect.

(2016-10-03, 20:12)mikeSiLVO Wrote:
(2016-10-03, 04:57)Edworld Wrote: Can you also include a flag for PCM?
There are already flags for PCM. If I need to add a new name so they appear for some your items then just let me know what the audio codec is listed as in the stream details.

Default:
name it PCM

Colored:
Already included

Thanks
(2016-10-04, 00:05)Edworld Wrote: If you add one and name it PCM

Thanks
Done Smile

There was already one for the colored flags.
Hello Mike !

Again great job

You can help correct the following error in the build 5.8.7-3.0.6 (Jarvis)?

In Live TV after opening a channel if you open the channel list it overlaps.

Attached two films with the error in the skin 5.8.7-3.0.6 (Jarvis) and the other without the error in skin 6.0.1 (Krypton)

Thanks again

Skin with Error

Skin without error
(2016-10-04, 02:43)tnds Wrote: Hello Mike !

Again great job

You can help correct the following error in the build 5.8.7-3.0.6 (Jarvis)?

In Live TV after opening a channel if you open the channel list it overlaps.

Attached two films with the error in the skin 5.8.7-3.0.6 (Jarvis) and the other without the error in skin 6.0.1 (Krypton)

Thanks again

Skin with Error

Skin without error
Probably missed lots of fixes with all the changes done to the Live TV section in Krypton but I pushed this one just now to the jarvis branch on GitHub Wink

I don't know when I will post an update for Jarvis though so you might want to get the fix from there.
dialogvideoinfo question:

What happened to the close caption icon on bottom right?
(2016-10-04, 05:10)Edworld Wrote: dialogvideoinfo question:

What happened to the close caption icon on bottom right?
What happened to your BannerWall image? I am missing a ReloadSkin() onclick that somehow disappeared... No idea how or where it happened. There is a Kodi bug with toggling recent skin setting changes on reload so it will need to be toggled a few times to "stick" but the onclick is missing so thanks for the post I saw before you edited it Tongue

During path changes I forgot to add the "/" so the texture tag was pointing to the incorrect location.

All should be fixed on Git except for the Kodi bug. That one is above my pay grade Wink

Thanks
Ok, one.more (maybe silly) question: is it possible to transfer all the settings and new items/gadgets/widgets from Jarvis skin to Krypton?

Hi Mike,

shoert question. is the option "case on Widget Info" gone? cause has no effect if you
choose it...

I'm on latest Git version Master-Branch...

watch gallery
Board: B85M-ITX
CPU: i3 4330
GPU: Geforce GTX 750ti
Hi!
1. The skin couldn't find a texture for the audiocodec "mp2". There isn't this png in the directory. Can you please add it?
Code:
ERROR: CGUITextureManager::GetTexturePath: could not find texture 'flags/default/audiocodec/mp2.png'

2. there is no texture thumbs/boxes/cdcover_mask_aa.png. In BigNoid's AE5 there is this texture, btw
Code:
ERROR: CGUITextureManager::GetTexturePath: could not find texture 'thumbs/boxes/cdcover_mask_aa.png'

3. in the new LibreELEC settings there are only white radiobuttons. It would be better if they where in $VarThemeLabelColor like in all the other windows.
thx
Philips TV with Kodi 20.2 with IPTV --- Orbsmart 500 Android 21 alpha/beta as Online-radio/TV in the kitchen
(2016-10-04, 07:15)TopperBG Wrote: Ok, one.more (maybe silly) question: is it possible to transfer all the settings and new items/gadgets/widgets from Jarvis skin to Krypton?

typie typie on HUAWEI GRA-L09
Not everything will transfer cause some things have changed but most should, just alter whatever settings that don't as you notice them Wink
(2016-10-04, 13:19)sveni_lee Wrote: Hi Mike,

shoert question. is the option "case on Widget Info" gone? cause has no effect if you
choose it...

I'm on latest Git version Master-Branch...
I don't think that feature ever worked 100%. Try latest master from Git and let me know if you see anymore issues.
(2016-10-04, 18:38)Solo0815 Wrote: Hi!
1. The skin couldn't find a texture for the audiocodec "mp2". There isn't this png in the directory. Can you please add it?
Code:
ERROR: CGUITextureManager::GetTexturePath: could not find texture 'flags/default/audiocodec/mp2.png'

2. there is no texture thumbs/boxes/cdcover_mask_aa.png. In BigNoid's AE5 there is this texture, btw
Code:
ERROR: CGUITextureManager::GetTexturePath: could not find texture 'thumbs/boxes/cdcover_mask_aa.png'

3. in the new LibreELEC settings there are only white radiobuttons. It would be better if they where in $VarThemeLabelColor like in all the other windows.
thx
1) There is one for colored but I do not have one for default so someone would have to make it.

2) Should be fixed but I moved things around again so it is always possible that I missed something Wink

3) You will have to tell me if I fixed this cause ATM I have no way to confirm.
  • 382(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Nox: SiLVO55