• 384(current)
Release Aeon Nox: SiLVO
Mike:

Krypton - I hope this is not generated by me playing with the footer, but when in myflix view, you click on the movie and the poster disappears before opening dialogvideoinfo
Love this SiLVO.
but have one issue I cant select the option for colored mediaflags. It will not let me turn it on.
I am sure I am missing something, system is Pi3
(2016-10-07, 02:35)Edworld Wrote: Just because you asked...

Myflix displays duration in hours and minutes regardless of the setting
Fixed... Keep em' coming Big Grin
(2016-10-08, 00:17)Edworld Wrote: Mike:

Krypton - I hope this is not generated by me playing with the footer, but when in myflix view, you click on the movie and the poster disappears before opening dialogvideoinfo
I cannot replicate this one. Not sure what you mean by footer so I have no idea if that is the cause.
(2016-10-08, 01:01)jrw3711 Wrote: Love this SiLVO.
but have one issue I cant select the option for colored mediaflags. It will not let me turn it on.
Do you have resource.images.studios.coloured installed? If yes, check that it is not disabled in the add-on manager > My add-ons > Look & Feel > Image Collections > Studio Icons - Coloured.

Enabling that option in skin settings should offer to install if not already installed.

If you continue to have issues, please post a debug log (wiki)
(2016-10-08, 00:17)Edworld Wrote: Mike:

Ignore above. I can replicate with OpenCase mod turned on. This used to work flawlessly so I will need to play around with my hacky thingamabob (Edit: That was not meant to sound so dirty but c'est la vie :p) and see what I can do to make that better. For now if you wait like two seconds before pressing info you shouldn't see it Wink

Likely to do with my fade animations and/or Container.OnNext/Previous visibles... Huh
footer.... bottom right

edit: linked so you can see the full image
http://imgur.com/a/8KAqM

second picture: my contribution to society using skinhelper to get imdb top250 for tv shows

watch gallery
(2016-10-08, 01:01)jrw3711 Wrote: Love this SiLVO.

THANKS Mike it was disable now all working fine...
Movieset\lowlist\sliding set discart enabled:

If you have more than 6 movies in a set, the discs show up on top of the first 6 movies, visually I can see fitting up to 10 discs in the first row. Not a request, simple observation.
Recommendation on install missing scripts:

On the left you have required, recommended, optional. When you highlight any of these, you should be able to read the same comment you have once you highlight the script on the bottom right, I hope this makes sense. And when you highlight the script a brief description of what the script does for the user. I know some are self explanatory, but on others I am clueless. For example, Skin Info Service: Install if you want movie set detail,etc
(2016-10-05, 04:36)Edworld Wrote: Mike,

Some small bugs I noticed today - krypton:

moviesets \ myflix the list of movies scrolls behind the poster/cases

shift view: reflection doesnt align with poster and the width is also different

Tv shows\episodes, it also scrolls behind the episode poster
(2016-10-08, 17:23)Edworld Wrote: Movieset\lowlist\sliding set discart enabled:

If you have more than 6 movies in a set, the discs show up on top of the first 6 movies, visually I can see fitting up to 10 discs in the first row. Not a request, simple observation.
Only if you do not have logos Wink
(2016-10-08, 17:33)Edworld Wrote: Recommendation on install missing scripts:

On the left you have required, recommended, optional. When you highlight any of these, you should be able to read the same comment you have once you highlight the script on the bottom right, I hope this makes sense. And when you highlight the script a brief description of what the script does for the user. I know some are self explanatory, but on others I am clueless. For example, Skin Info Service: Install if you want movie set detail,etc
First part makes sense, will try to remember to add it.

For the second, I added an oninfo textviewer popup:
Test it out and let me know what you think before I finish the recommended and optional areas.

I could also use some recommendations on descriptions for the add-ons Nod
(2016-10-08, 17:43)Edworld Wrote: Tv shows\episodes, it also scrolls behind the episode poster
Should have been fixed with latest commit from ~16 hours ago Huh
grabfanart - no idea

Extended info - required to display similar movies, actors biography and directors, etc
SKinhelper -required to display rotten tomatoes, awards and critics consensus, metacritic ratings, tomatoratings, userratings.
toolbox script - required to display extrafanart
toolbox colorbox - required to display blur background
image resource select add on - no idea

script library editor - no idea, what if you have local nfo's?

script movieset artwork - show a link to the offficial kodi thread if possible

should studio icon color by on the recommended scripts?
(2016-10-08, 20:26)Edworld Wrote: grabfanart - no idea

Extended info - required to display similar movies, actors biography and directors, etc
SKinhelper -required to display rotten tomatoes, awards and critics consensus, metacritic ratings, tomatoratings, userratings.
toolbox script - required to display extrafanart
toolbox colorbox - required to display blur background
image resource select add on - no idea

script library editor - no idea, what if you have local nfo's?

script movieset artwork - show a link to the offficial kodi thread if possible

should studio icon color by on the recommended scripts?
Grab fanart provides the random video, music, movie, tv show fanart slideshows for the menu backgrounds.

Image resource select is for selecting image resources like the icons and fanart packs for the weather section.

For script library editor once you add the info from NFO you can still update it manually but will be overwritten if you refresh and reuse the old info.

Not sure about a link cause I can add one in the first post and I doubt anyone is going to copy the link verbatim to a web browser.

And last but not least I don't want anyone installing the coloured icons, if they will not activate the setting, just because it is recommended so I thought it best to leave that as an auto install option when enabled... At least that is my reasoning for not including it.
mikesilvo,

Another small recommendation that is probably easy to implement

Infopanel on showcase displays all data properly while infopanel on shift view doesn't.

Is it a copy paste thing, where you bring the layout from showcase to shift view?
(2016-10-08, 19:56)mikeSiLVO Wrote:
(2016-10-08, 17:23)Edworld Wrote: Movieset\lowlist\sliding set discart enabled:

Only if you do not have logos Wink

Not a request

What if you move logo to upper left or right and display all discart in the same row?
(2016-10-08, 20:55)Edworld Wrote: mikesilvo,

Another small recommendation that is probably easy to implement

Infopanel on showcase displays all data properly while infopanel on shift view doesn't.

Is it a copy paste thing, where you bring the layout from showcase to shift view?
If you are referring to rating then I should just remove it from all InfoPanels cause it is redundant info with it being below the title anyway... Then I can make more space for other things. If you bring the layout from ShowCase then some of the info will be hidden behind the poster and/or DiscArt if enabled.
(2016-10-08, 20:58)Edworld Wrote: Not a request

What if you move logo to upper left or right and display all discart in the same row?
If I move it upper left then it will look exactly like RightList which I do not want it to and if I put it on the right then other things would need to be changed so not likely to happen.

I personally do not even use this option so I think I will leave it be cause if I start messing with it I might be tempted to just remove it all together Confused
  • 384(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Nox: SiLVO55