• 442(current)
Release Aeon Nox: SiLVO
(2017-03-19, 14:06)Mutenroy74 Wrote: I have a problem with the studio logos. The TVShows studio logos are ok but in the movies section they're shown as plain text, no logo. I've updated the addon for white icons and colored icons but still nothing. Any ideas how to solve this? Thanks.

I found something. When I scrap the movies with TinyMediaManager, the studio logo doesn't show but if I do it with TheMovieDatabase the logo shows off.

Any ideas why is this happening?

Thanks in advance.
I installed the "Weather Multi Fanart" to use it as BG. Where can I set it as a BG for the weather menuentry? In "select Background" (widget settings) I can't find it
Thx
Philips TV with Kodi 20.2 with IPTV --- Orbsmart 500 Android 21 alpha/beta as Online-radio/TV in the kitchen
I've enabled 'Conditional Weather' as the background within the menu customizer and it then picks this up.
(2017-03-20, 21:30)avika Wrote: Greetings everyone!

I also want to change the color of all my font text e.g., Main menu and Submenu items. The only way I know is to do it one by one. Arghhh - so agonizing! I'm doing this all on my Nvidia Shield TV using a bluetooth keyboard.

Does anyone know an easier way to copy/paste this way? Is there an Android/Nvidia Shield solution (app) that does this - without requiring a 2nd device? E.g., I want to paste the following for all Submenu text properties [COLOR FFBEF243]NAME HERE[/COLOR]. This way, for each submenu item I would only need to change the text in the middle; i.e., NAME HERE

Any help you can provide would be so appreciated. Thank you!

Look inside \userdata\addon_data\script.skinshortcuts there are several .xml files that can be edited with a text editor. Like mainmenu.DATA.xml. I highly recommend you backup any file you intend to edit. Jota text editor has a search option. You could search the file for your color codes of one you have edited then you'll see what you need to edit....
Nah, forgot to look in the sideblade menu for "Background"
Thx
Philips TV with Kodi 20.2 with IPTV --- Orbsmart 500 Android 21 alpha/beta as Online-radio/TV in the kitchen
@mike thanks for the update realy great work Big Grin
I my video library on a NAS, and in Kodi 17.1 RC I have my backgrounds all set to "Random video fanart". However, although that mostly works, every now and then (maybe every minute or two) there'll be a black (blank) screen where the fanart should be, during the slideshow. It shows the name of the video source from which the fanart should be coming, but not the fanart itself, at those times.

I've run Artwork Downloader and updated my library, but neither seems to have fixed it. Anyone know how I can fix that issue?
- Amazon FireTV Stick 4K running latest stable Kodi version
- Sony Bravia XBR-x900h Android TV running latest stable Kodi version
- Skin: Aeon Nox: SiLVO
(2017-03-21, 00:24)canadave Wrote: I my video library on a NAS, and in Kodi 17.1 RC I have my backgrounds all set to "Random video fanart". However, although that mostly works, every now and then (maybe every minute or two) there'll be a black (blank) screen where the fanart should be, during the slideshow. It shows the name of the video source from which the fanart should be coming, but not the fanart itself, at those times.

I've run Artwork Downloader and updated my library, but neither seems to have fixed it. Anyone know how I can fix that issue?

I had the same issue. This link explains how to fix it.
Hmmm. I downloaded and tried that, but now I don't have anything at all in the slideshow--all my "thumbnails" are blank....? This is mystifying.
(2017-03-20, 22:55)Solo0815 Wrote: Nah, forgot to look in the sideblade menu for "Background"
Thx
Any suggestions on how better to make that clear to the user? Usability issues are not the easiest things to perfect Nod

Also, please test an update trying to fix your oldest open PR.
(2017-03-21, 00:18)Mario S. Wrote: @mike thanks for the update realy great work Big Grin
Thanks buddy!

Anything in particular or am I just awesome all around? :p
(2017-03-21, 02:26)canadave Wrote: Hmmm. I downloaded and tried that, but now I don't have anything at all in the slideshow--all my "thumbnails" are blank....? This is mystifying.
Deleting your thumbnails just means they need to be re-downloaded (cached) again. If you have issues with blank images for library items then it is best to use Texture Cache Maintenance utility (wiki).

A simple install and a texturecache P command followed by a texturecache c command is all I use about every 3-6 months or so and I never see issues like this.

Best practice IMHO is to add each new library item manually with the Artwork Downloader:Manual entry in the extras section of the video information screen. If I run Artwork Downloader on automatic things like this crop up but if I do it all manually and never run AD on automatic, it never happens.
Thanks Mike, will give it a go.

Could I also just delete everything in the Thumbnails folder, delete the Textures34.db file, and then re-scan everything?
(2017-03-21, 04:45)mikeSiLVO Wrote:
(2017-03-20, 22:55)Solo0815 Wrote: Nah, forgot to look in the sideblade menu for "Background"
Thx
Any suggestions on how better to make that clear to the user? Usability issues are not the easiest things to perfect Nod

Also, please test an update trying to fix your oldest open PR.
1. Latest PR fixed the issue. I closed my PR
2. Weather-BG:
I'd suggest to add a menu-entry for Weather-BG and -icons to Skin-Settings, either in "Advanced" or in "Customization". Then it can be set in the settings and in the sideblademenu.
3. The entries for skinshortcuts are doubled:
watch gallery

the first half is pre-labeled with "Live-Background", but both parts are the same. Please compare the screenshots.
4. I can't get the "watched" indicators to work in widgets.
1) Nice! Big Grin

2) My only issue is that I'd need two additional entries. One titled Weather (icons) and the other Weather (backgrounds). Not sure it fits. I get the keep it all together mantra but this time just does not feel right... IMHO OFC.

3) Last I looked into this they should be... Live Backgrounds using cases for playlist items and the others showing fullscreen fanart without cases...?

Edit: ATM, I do not have a clue how to work watched indicators into Widgets...
(2017-03-21, 09:19)mikeSiLVO Wrote: 2) My only issue is that I'd need two additional entries. One titled Weather (icons) and the other Weather (backgrounds). Not sure it fits. I get the keep it all together mantra but this time just does not feel right... IMHO OFC.
You can also create a new setting window for weather (like the ones for VideoOSD, LiveTV Settings etc.). Then call it from the sideblademenu and Skin-settings -> Customization.
(2017-03-21, 09:19)mikeSiLVO Wrote: 3) Last I looked into this they should be... Live Backgrounds using cases for playlist items and the others showing fullscreen fanart without cases...?
Aha, this makes sense Smile
(2017-03-21, 09:19)mikeSiLVO Wrote: Edit: ATM, I do not have a clue how to work watched indicators into Widgets...
Does this code from Titan help you? Line 1341 and below
https://github.com/marcelveldt/skin.tita....xml#L1341

I'll update my PRs to match the latest code changes
Please help not show the Skin I sent in the path of Android / data / org.xbmc.kodi / files / .kodi / addons copy kodi 17 and my Android and note that version 16 of kodi do not encounter this problem
  • 442(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Nox: SiLVO55