• 443(current)
Release Aeon Nox: SiLVO
Did you enable the skin in "Addons"
Philips TV with Kodi 20.2 with IPTV --- Orbsmart 500 Android 21 alpha/beta as Online-radio/TV in the kitchen
(2017-03-21, 10:25)Solo0815 Wrote: You can also create a new setting window for weather (like the ones for VideoOSD, LiveTV Settings etc.). Then call it from the sideblademenu and Skin-settings -> Customization.
I don't think a dialog for just two settings makes sense...
(2017-03-21, 10:25)Solo0815 Wrote: Does this code from Titan help you? Line 1341 and below
https://github.com/marcelveldt/skin.tita....xml#L1341

I'll update my PRs to match the latest code changes
Might but that is a link to an include and I haven't yet looked at the content for it.

I noticed an issue with the images you made for the buttons.

They are brighter than the rest. Any chance you can provide new ones that match the others?

OSDGuideNF.png and OSDChannelGuideNF.png
(2017-03-21, 12:49)rachid002 Wrote: Please help not show the Skin I sent in the path of Android / data / org.xbmc.kodi / files / .kodi / addons copy kodi 17 and my Android and note that version 16 of kodi do not encounter this problem
Make sure the skin is enabled in Add-on manager (wiki) > My add-ons > Look & Feel > Skin.
Does anyone know why when the box set case flaps open I see DVD from other movies as well as current box set..TIA
Solo0815

mikeSiLVO

thank you
. .
Is there a way to enable the screenshot view in tripanel mode for tv?
(2017-03-21, 19:15)mikeSiLVO Wrote: I noticed an issue with the images you made for the buttons.

They are brighter than the rest. Any chance you can provide new ones that match the others?

OSDGuideNF.png and OSDChannelGuideNF.png
I needed some time to see the difference. At first, I thought you meant the BG of the buttons Wink
Here are the new ones. If they are OK, I'll contact BigNoid to replace it also
https://www.dropbox.com/s/evtlbganphm71r...o.zip?dl=0

In this file there is also a new DialogFullscreenInfo.xml with latest the Now/Next-Info changes for LiveTV, we discussed on github
Philips TV with Kodi 20.2 with IPTV --- Orbsmart 500 Android 21 alpha/beta as Online-radio/TV in the kitchen
@Solo0815 Added the Now/Next stuff, please check if I messed it up Wink

I also sent BigNoid PR with new buttons.

Thanks.
The labels on the Next Aired widget no longer shows the air date, only the episode and title number. This seemed to change after the recent update. Can this please be reverted??
Is there a "repeat video" and "repeat folder" option in this skin?

.... I like to sleep with the tv on. Smile
(2017-03-22, 22:31)mikeSiLVO Wrote: @Solo0815 Added the Now/Next stuff, please check if I messed it up Wink

I also sent BigNoid PR with new buttons.

Thanks.
You forgot the whole "<!-- NEXT playing on channel -->"-block Wink
It is showing "Next", but not NextPlotOutline and NextPlot
The easiest way should be to insert the whole "<!-- LiveTV Plot-->"-group and replace the existing one

The animation when closing does not match. The upper box closes before the LiveTV Infobar. Maybe _I_ forgot something :~

Thx for the PR to BigNoid

Some thoughts to the new buttons at the bottom:
1. Make it optional Wink
2. The controls in LiveTV where at the top. Actually the LiveTV infobar overlays the buttons and the BG-box for the buttons is missing.
If the buttons stay at the bottom, then we could move some info in LiveTV to the top, like in this picture: http://imgur.com/yZRJago
3. Maybe add a "move-up" animation for the LiveTV-Infobar, when the buttons appear and move the Infobar right above the buttons.
Hi Mike (or anybody who can help),

Using Jarvis version and was wondering if there was any way to remove the IMDB rating from the widget info. I am using a playlist of my own for displaying new TV episodes and new movies (added in last 14 days) and I can't find the xml where the IMDB rating is being inserted. I've found 'info1' and 'info2' references in the 2 'widget' xml files and commented those out but that has made no difference.

Love the skin!

TIA

EDIT: Found the answer. I had not commented out all references to info1 and info2 in the 2 widget xml files. Done that and imdb rating is gone. Duh!
(2017-03-23, 07:23)mtbooker Wrote: The labels on the Next Aired widget no longer shows the air date, only the episode and title number. This seemed to change after the recent update. Can this please be reverted??
Please try latest from Git.
(2017-03-23, 07:42)tommymsw Wrote: Is there a "repeat video" and "repeat folder" option in this skin?

.... I like to sleep with the tv on. Smile
Add items to queue then visit the current playlist and select Repeat: All
(2017-03-23, 08:41)Solo0815 Wrote: You forgot the whole "<!-- NEXT playing on channel -->"-block Wink
It is showing "Next", but not NextPlotOutline and NextPlot
The easiest way should be to insert the whole "<!-- LiveTV Plot-->"-group and replace the existing one

The animation when closing does not match. The upper box closes before the LiveTV Infobar. Maybe _I_ forgot something :~

Thx for the PR to BigNoid

Some thoughts to the new buttons at the bottom:
1. Make it optional Wink
2. The controls in LiveTV where at the top. Actually the LiveTV infobar overlays the buttons and the BG-box for the buttons is missing.
If the buttons stay at the bottom, then we could move some info in LiveTV to the top, like in this picture: http://imgur.com/yZRJago
3. Maybe add a "move-up" animation for the LiveTV-Infobar, when the buttons appear and move the Infobar right above the buttons.
Not gonna make it optional, too many options in skin as it is...

I didn't add the group cause there was a bunch of repeated controls but I can't tell when the Plots are different cause the demo client shows the same for all channels Confused

Due to the fact I never use Live TV I sometimes forget it is there. Try latest Git cause the Live TV buttons should be good now.
Kiss of death

I accidentally disabled System from the main menu. I can't get back to menu to change it but have access via network. What setting in which prefs file can I change to fix this?

Thanks!
(2017-03-24, 20:16)skripo Wrote: Kiss of death

I accidentally disabled System from the main menu. I can't get back to menu to change it but have access via network. What setting in which prefs file can I change to fix this?

Thanks!

There should be a warning before you can delete that...

Easiest way is to hold back button on remote, hold backspace on keyboard or press "S" key to bring up the shutdown menu and select Skin settings near the bottom then you can re-add System in the Menu customizer.
  • 443(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Nox: SiLVO55