(2017-04-06, 18:42)mikeSiLVO Wrote:
(2017-04-06, 18:32)heula Wrote: These steps I take to get my widget

- I go to skin setting
- Setup the Aeon Nox main menu
- Go to my Live TV entry
- Select widget 1
- Select widget
- Normally I choose Live TV - TV Channels but they are not working
- Instead of this I go to Add-On - Video Add-On -Skin Helper Server Widgets - PVR - TV Channels: All channels - Use as widget.
- Now I see all my TV channels with logo and is working but logos fall outside the box and aspect ratio is not maintained.

Hope this helps.
That's the problem. You have to pick it through Live TV. PVR is the only time where images need to have aspect ratio kept and that is handled by the Widget type but when you go through Video Add-on the widget type is set to video and not pvr.

I can set the TV Channels Widget from skin helper. The content set by Video Add-on > Skin Helper > TV Channels and Live TV > TV Channels should be the same.

What happens when you select the Live TV one? Anything in your debug log (wiki)?
That is what I'm trying to say. The regualr Live TV - TV Channels widget doesn't work. No widget at all coming up.
That's the reason why I got the one I use now.

Kodi log

edit: I see you have confirmed that it is not working.
Thanks.
(2017-04-06, 18:30)mikeSiLVO Wrote:
(2017-04-06, 18:19)heula Wrote: What I ment was that only when extrafanart is available I see the background rotating.
When no extrafanart is available it falls back to default fanart. What is default fanart? Is that the image called fanart or the images called backdrop, backdrop1 etc. I have in all my folders multiple images called backdrop, backdrop1 etc and sometimes only one image called fanart.

Only extrafanart rotates images and the deault fanart does not rotate.

There is fanart which is a single image and then there is extrafanart which is multiple images. How can a single image rotate to another?

Put your backdrop images in a folder called extrafanart and cache them.
One image can't rotate of course that is why I asked what files are used for it. If I rename my backdrops to fanart, would that work. Why are backdrops ignored for this. These are pretty standard images and all automaticly downloaded by the Emby server I use.

Is there a script I can use to copy all my existing backdrops in all my series folders at once to the extrafanart folders? That saves me a lot of time Smile
(2017-04-06, 19:29)heula Wrote: That is what I'm trying to say. The regualr Live TV - TV Channels widget doesn't work. No widget at all coming up.

Thanks.
Your logs do not help. That is why I asked you to see if there is an error. I don't have time to look over some 30,000+ line log that likely doesn't even have the info I need cause you just post a log without even changing to the Widget you're having a problem with.
(2017-04-06, 19:37)heula Wrote: One image can't rotate of course that is why I asked what files are used for it. If I rename my backdrops to fanart, would that work. Why are backdrops ignored for this. These are pretty standard images and all automaticly downloaded by the Emby server I use.

Is there a script I can use to copy all my existing backdrops in all my series folders at once to the extrafanart folders? That saves me a lot of time Smile

This skin is for Kodi not Emby. If you are having issues with compatibility between Kodi's default artwork names and locations you need to get assistance from the Emby forum.
Has anything changed regarding translation? I'd really like to contribute (there are still a lot of missing or bad translated phrases in German, but as we already discussed a couple of months ago, I'm getting no access to Transifex
Hi Mike,

here is a relevant snippet of the debug-log to help fixing the "TV channels" bug:
Code:
07:39:24.285 T:1053815712   DEBUG: Skin Helper Simplecache --> Initialized
07:39:24.285 T:1053815712   DEBUG: Metadata and Artwork module --> Initialized
07:39:24.286 T:1053815712   DEBUG: Skin Helper Simplecache --> Initialized
07:39:24.289 T:1053815712   DEBUG: Skin Helper Widgets --> MEDIATYPE: pvr - ACTION: channels -- no cache, quering kodi api to get items - CHECKSUM: action.channelsepisodes_enable_specials.Falsegroup_episodes.Falsehide_watched.Truelimit.25mediatype.pvrnext_inprogress_only.Truereload.20170407053808
07:39:24.374 T:1053815712   DEBUG: Metadata and Artwork module --> {"error":{"code":-32602,"data":{"method":"PVR.GetChannels","stack":{"message":"Received value is null","name":"channelgroupid","type":["string","integer"]}},"message":"Invalid params."},"id":1,"jsonrpc":"2.0"}
07:39:24.374 T:1053815712   DEBUG: Metadata and Artwork module --> {'params': {'channelgroupid': None, 'properties': ['broadcastnow', 'channeltype', 'hidden', 'locked', 'lastplayed', 'thumbnail', 'channel'], 'limits': {'start': 0, 'end': 25}}, 'jsonrpc': '2.0', 'method': 'PVR.GetChannels', 'id': 1}
07:39:24.401 T:1006629792   DEBUG: -->Python Interpreter Initialized<--
07:39:24.401 T:1006629792   DEBUG: CPythonInvoker(283, /storage/.kodi/addons/service.library.data.provider/plugin.py): the source file to load is "/storage/.kodi/addons/service.library.data.provider/plugin.py"
07:39:24.403 T:1006629792   DEBUG: CPythonInvoker(283, /storage/.kodi/addons/service.library.data.provider/plugin.py): setting the Python path to /storage/.kodi/addons/service.library.data.provider:/storage/.kodi/addons/script.module.routing/lib:/storage/.kodi/addons/script.module.simplejson/lib:/usr/lib/python27.zip:/usr/lib/python2.7:/usr/lib/python2.7/plat-linux2:/usr/lib/python2.7/lib-tk:/usr/lib/python2.7/lib-old:/usr/lib/python2.7/lib-dynload:/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages:/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/gtk-2.0
07:39:24.403 T:1006629792   DEBUG: CPythonInvoker(283, /storage/.kodi/addons/service.library.data.provider/plugin.py): entering source directory /storage/.kodi/addons/service.library.data.provider
07:39:24.404 T:1006629792   DEBUG: CPythonInvoker(283, /storage/.kodi/addons/service.library.data.provider/plugin.py): instantiating addon using automatically obtained id of "service.library.data.provider" dependent on version 2.25.0 of the xbmc.python api
The ""Received value is null" so Kodi does get no channels the request.
Here is the same with "Recently played TV Channels". Here is no JSON-request, instead a "builtin" request from Kodi Confused
Code:
07:47:18.584 T:1962623744   DEBUG: CDirectoryProvider[plugin://service.library.data.provider?type=randomsongs&reload=20170407053350]: refreshing..
07:47:18.584 T:1962623744   DEBUG: CDirectoryProvider[plugin://script.skin.helper.widgets/?action=recordings&mediatype=pvr&reload=20170407054319]: refreshing..
07:47:18.584 T:1962623744   DEBUG: CDirectoryProvider[addons://sources/video]: refreshing..
07:47:18.585 T:1020261280   DEBUG: CPVRDirectory::GetDirectory(pvr://channels/tv/*?view=lastplayed)
07:47:18.585 T:1141896096   DEBUG: StartScript - calling plugin Library Data Provider('plugin://service.library.data.provider/','173','?type=randomalbums&reload=20170407053350')
07:47:18.586 T:1045427104   DEBUG: Thread JobWorker start, auto delete: true
07:47:18.587 T:1028649888   DEBUG: Thread LanguageInvoker start, auto delete: false
07:47:18.587 T:1028649888    INFO: initializing python engine.
07:47:18.587 T:1028649888   DEBUG: CPythonInvoker(291, /storage/.kodi/addons/service.library.data.provider/plugin.py): start processing
Maybe the request for "TV Channels" should be "pvr://channels/tv/*"?
Philips TV with Kodi 20.2 with IPTV --- Orbsmart 500 Android 21 alpha/beta as Online-radio/TV in the kitchen
Hi guys,
I suspect this is not an Aeon Nox Silvo specific issue, but hope the bunch of experts here can help me!

When playing music full screen on my PC I constantly have cover/disc art and track info showing. On my two LibreElec machines this info only appears when bringing up the menu. I thought the config was the same on all machines but I must have missed something!

Any help would be much appreciated.
please any one can help me for kodi 17 to make submenu bigger? (aeon nox silvo)
Running Aeon Nox:Silvo 6.0.5.

When I use a font other than skin default, I loose the icons for (play, trailer, set my rating, choose art, refresh, extras) on the DialogVideoInfo page. In place of the icons I see rectangular boxes.

The icons are there displayed correctly using the skin default font.
(2017-04-07, 01:57)horstepipe Wrote: Has anything changed regarding translation? I'd really like to contribute (there are still a lot of missing or bad translated phrases in German, but as we already discussed a couple of months ago, I'm getting no access to Transifex
You can send me the translations but please make sure you are using latest Git version of the skin for Krypton or higher otherwise it will not be up to date.
(2017-04-07, 07:56)Solo0815 Wrote: Hi Mike,

here is a relevant snippet of the debug-log to help fixing the "TV channels" bug:
The ""Received value is null" so Kodi does get no channels the request.
Here is the same with "Recently played TV Channels". Here is no JSON-request, instead a "builtin" request from Kodi Confused
Maybe the request for "TV Channels" should be "pvr://channels/tv/*"?
I replaced Recently Played with all channels but you should know by now that log snippets don't help as much as full logs do.
(2017-04-07, 12:05)martinconroy Wrote: Hi guys,
I suspect this is not an Aeon Nox Silvo specific issue, but hope the bunch of experts here can help me!

When playing music full screen on my PC I constantly have cover/disc art and track info showing. On my two LibreElec machines this info only appears when bringing up the menu. I thought the config was the same on all machines but I must have missed something!

Any help would be much appreciated.
FAQ Question #5
(2017-04-07, 12:20)demik77 Wrote: please any one can help me for kodi 17 to make submenu bigger? (aeon nox silvo)
Increase the size of the submenu image and choose a bigger font to match.
(2017-04-07, 16:53)YellowDog Wrote: Running Aeon Nox:Silvo 6.0.5.

When I use a font other than skin default, I loose the icons for (play, trailer, set my rating, choose art, refresh, extras) on the DialogVideoInfo page. In place of the icons I see rectangular boxes.

The icons are there displayed correctly using the skin default font.

Fixed on Git.

Thanks Smile
Thanks Mike - totally forgot about the info option!
(2017-04-06, 20:30)mikeSiLVO Wrote:
(2017-04-06, 19:37)heula Wrote: One image can't rotate of course that is why I asked what files are used for it. If I rename my backdrops to fanart, would that work. Why are backdrops ignored for this. These are pretty standard images and all automaticly downloaded by the Emby server I use.

This skin is for Kodi not Emby. If you are having issues with compatibility between Kodi's default artwork names and locations you need to get assistance from the Emby forum.
This is solved. There was an issue with something in the Emby server. Now Emby grabs also extrafanart and more.
Thanks.
Hey Mike, not sure if this is an issue to bring up with You, or to bring up with koying, but I'm using the latest stable release of spmc (16.6) and aeon nox silvo and when I have my menu set to be centered, I like to use 2 widgets, one up top and one on bottom (obviously) and on spmc the bottom widgets are inaccessible. I can't navigate the bottom half of the screen whatsoever. Is this something you would be able to look into?
(2017-04-06, 20:30)mikeSiLVO Wrote:
(2017-04-06, 19:29)heula Wrote: That is what I'm trying to say. The regualr Live TV - TV Channels widget doesn't work. No widget at all coming up.

Thanks.
Your logs do not help. That is why I asked you to see if there is an error. I don't have time to look over some 30,000+ line log that likely doesn't even have the info I need cause you just post a log without even changing to the Widget you're having a problem with.

This issue is also solved for me. In a a portable version I started from the beginning and there it worked fine. I made a copy of the script.skin.helper.widgets folder from the addon data. Copied that one in the existing version and all my channel logos are displayed the way they should be.
Hi Mike,

Thanks for all the help. Managed to individualise my setup.

Another question if I may. I have setup up a menu item with wizards pointing to apps I have installed. The app's views however seem to be limited to just icons and list. Your other views eg. Shift isn't available. Is that limitation due to the apps itself or are there any ways to customise the available views for that app.
Hi,

Been playing with the skin on my firestick 17.1 and when i go to change the main menu vertical position to "low", it automatically changes back to the default position when I reload Kodi. I have deleted the skin and downloaded it again, plus uninstalled kodi and installed again. Was wondering if there is something i am missing?

thank you
  • 452(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Nox: SiLVO55