• 472(current)
Release Aeon Nox: SiLVO
Hello Mike,

Is it possible to add the views from the local library in the netflix addon?

I'm running the new netflix addon wich is in beta on my odroid C2 but in the netflix addon i have only 2 views list and icons.

Or this something the addon author has to do?
Hi guys I may be missing something very simple here but due to personal delays I have just updated from Jarvis to krypton 17.3 .... From my previous carton aeon nox silva skin everything is there.... However... I have a submenu for music artists and use infowall as my view.... Within this setting the artist names appear doubled over

When I change the info wall settings and disable alternative view we have a a darkened box at forefront with the artist picture and clarity on name. It's as though this view when selected remains in the background creating a double over affect. Any idea how to resolve this ?..

Many thanks in advance

Regards to all

GAZMAN2003
@gazman2003

Could you post a screenshot. Upload to... https://imgbb.com/ (no account needed) and link back here.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
InfoWall issue is fixed on Git. I just haven't pushed an update yet. I will try to do so tonight but if you do not want to wait you can follow the instructions in the FAQ to install the Git version.

@Karellen
I just want to say thanks for binning some recent posts. Moderating seems like a thankless job but you have mine Smile
You are welcome mikeSilvo. Smile

No problems contacting me if you need something.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
I´m running this awesome theme on a Pi3 with OSMC. Right now I have KODI in version 16.1.

Can I update to 17.x without loosing any settings from my Skin?
Hello,
Is there a way to add the buffer % indicator to the osd? I have slow internet and that indicator is helpful for me.
Thank you
Since the new update it continues to say update available even though 6.08 is installed already. I'm also getting an error popup saying dependency on xbmx.gui version 5.13.0 could not be satisfied.
(2017-07-22, 07:02)joeg8385 Wrote: Since the new update it continues to say update available even though 6.08 is installed already. I'm also getting an error popup saying dependency on xbmx.gui version 5.13.0 could not be satisfied.

Seems like you are installing the Leia version on Krypton. The Kodi 18 Leia version has to be manually installed from Git. There should be no update for Leia users...

EDIT: The first page link is set for Leia, will fix and upload a new version.

Thanks for reporting the issue.

EDIT 2: Hopefully Fixed now Confused

EDIT 3: Stop drinking and doing skin stuff... Wink
Don't think I will learn anything from this often repeated mistake Undecided
(2017-07-16, 14:18)Holzfred Wrote: Hello.

Beautyful skin. I love it.

One Problem I have. I tried to replace a deleted menu-entry (Serials) but it doesn`t work. I tried to build a new entry but there is no change in the menu bar.

Maybe you will find the mistake. Thank you

Uwe
Cannot help without a debug log (wiki), please read the forum rules (wiki) and the banned addon (wiki) before posting.
(2017-07-17, 01:21)teszey Wrote: Maybe im missing something obvious. When i want to make the icons for a custom widget look how i like, i add them to favorites and then choose the icon using favorites. But i want favorites to be one of my custom buttons. Is there a way to change how it looks? At the moment it looks like a blank icon with a tiny video camera in the middle.
Not sure ATM. Perhaps try making a custom Widget...?
(2017-07-17, 03:00)Temujin Wrote: Longtime Madnox user, trying this mod, noticeably quicker and bigger icons and layout much easier to read and see.

Question - for Movies & Tv Shows, can we have the title display using the logo? I specifically use Infowall for Movies and Bannerplex for shows and really like showing the logos instead of plain text but understand if this is a trade-off to make the skin 'lighter' for lack of a better word.

Thanks, Mike.
I can look into adding logo for InfoWall and BannerPlex but please remind me if I do not post anything within the next 2 weeks Wink
(2017-07-17, 05:09)wgstarks Wrote: I've been using this mod for a while. One problem I can't figure out, the last three selections in the movie info screen (mark as watched, refresh and extra items maybe) are all disabled. I've gone through the skin settings over and over but don't see any way to enable them. Is there another addon that's required for this?
Already answered but... I saw the post! Big Grin
(2017-07-19, 15:44)Pienoet Wrote: Hello Mike,

Is it possible to add the views from the local library in the netflix addon?

I'm running the new netflix addon wich is in beta on my odroid C2 but in the netflix addon i have only 2 views list and icons.

Or this something the addon author has to do?
Up to the addon author cause the views appear for the content type... Movies, Shows, Episodes, ETC...
(2017-07-21, 00:32)bergi_37 Wrote: I´m running this awesome theme on a Pi3 with OSMC. Right now I have KODI in version 16.1.

Can I update to 17.x without loosing any settings from my Skin?
Some settings have changed names so not all will transfer but most should. If you speak of the Main Menu then everything should transfer over just fine. Only a few renamed options might need to be selected again but they should be few or none at all depending on the particular setting.
(2017-07-22, 00:48)Live4leafs Wrote: Hello,
Is there a way to add the buffer % indicator to the osd? I have slow internet and that indicator is helpful for me.
Thank you
Not sure... Do you have an example of usage and what skin displays it that way so I can take a look?
Thank you
Not sure... Do you have an example of usage and what skin displays it that way so I can take a look?
[/quote]

He is refering to the Codec Info menu like this:

I would also like to see this info again. As well as better Info on refresh rates, ect.
LibreElec on PC and a 19 Shield
Many thanks mikeSILVO for the help.... I have one other small question. It appears that music artist logos automatically download. This may not be an issue for some but some artists I have dont have logos.

Is there a way to stop these downloading or displaying. I I have tried to manually delete them but they reappear. If you guys could help that would be great

Is this a button no to turn off that I cannot find on the skin or is it to do with something else

Thanks in advance

Gazman2003
(2017-07-22, 08:17)DWood32006 Wrote:
Thank you
He is refering to the Codec Info menu like this:

I would also like to see this info again. As well as better Info on refresh rates, ect.
I think you need to read this thread as there is a good reason some of this info has been removed and the skin has nothing to do with it Wink
(2017-07-22, 08:21)gazman2003 Wrote: Many thanks mikeSILVO for the help.... I have one other small question. It appears that music artist logos automatically download. This may not be an issue for some but some artists I have dont have logos.

Is there a way to stop these downloading or displaying. I I have tried to manually delete them but they reappear. If you guys could help that would be great

Is this a button no to turn off that I cannot find on the skin or is it to do with something else

Thanks in advance

Gazman2003
You do not want logos to appear? It is automatic but uses the existence of a logo in your artist folder first and if none is found it uses skin helper to automatically find one and display it if found.

Do you want an option to never display logos regardless if they exist in your own music folders?
Thank you

More info:
On the Estuary skin, when I play a source that is HD and my internet is too slow the video has to buffer, and a % indicator comes up in the middle of the screen giving me an idea of how long it will be buffering for.

Anyone know how I can add this to SiLVO?
(2017-07-22, 07:13)mikeSiLVO Wrote:
(2017-07-22, 07:02)joeg8385 Wrote: Since the new update it continues to say update available even though 6.08 is installed already. I'm also getting an error popup saying dependency on xbmx.gui version 5.13.0 could not be satisfied.

Seems like you are installing the Leia version on Krypton. The Kodi 18 Leia version has to be manually installed from Git. There should be no update for Leia users...

EDIT: The first page link is set for Leia, will fix and upload a new version.

Thanks for reporting the issue.

EDIT 2: Hopefully Fixed now Confused

EDIT 3: Stop drinking and doing skin stuff... Wink
Don't think I will learn anything from this often repeated mistake Undecided

This was updating from the repo itself and not manually. Will this fix itself within a repo update fix or how do I go about resolving this? Also great work man amazing skin!
  • 472(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Nox: SiLVO55