• 487(current)
Release Aeon Nox: SiLVO
what label do you need to use to get a 4K case to show up? i used to just use 4K in my nfo files but now using it the case doesn't show up not sure what the problem is or what has changed.
(2017-10-16, 23:55)otarie Wrote: hello to you too,

i didnt know about the pm thing and i was just offering some help IF 'NewYears' needs it. Of course it makes sense to do that public! just didnt wanna spam this thread.
My "statement" was merly a suggestion. Thats why i said 'may' and your complete disagreement doesnt help either Wink

Dont get me wrong, but i feel pretty weird to defend myself for offering some help here. I've had warmer welcomes in forums. But i will of course take your suggestions and stick to the rules...
The disagreement with your statement comes from your recommendation to use outside software beyond Kodi's control and that may or is likely to not be compatible... Kodi on its own is compatible but Emby could not be Wink
(2017-10-18, 01:12)knives of ice Wrote: what label do you need to use to get a 4K case to show up?  i used to just use 4K in my nfo files but now using it the case doesn't show up not sure what the problem is or what has changed.
If the filename has 4k in it then it should work but I plan to make it resolution based instead... Please give more info to replicate the problem Wink
@mikeSiLVO

EDIT ---- WOOPS, my apologies mr silvo it looks like somehow Ember wasn't adding the 4k into the filenames even though i had it there before scraping it was removing it.  i fixed it and the skin is fine again with the 4k cases.

i do however still have this problem and have had it for weeks

another problem/bug happening is on a live cases view the case in the bottom right hand corner instead of the poster artwork being shown - fanart is shown for the movie poster in this live case view.  has nothing to do with the movie but keeps happening in this same place on the screen each time the bottom right case of the 10 case collage.
Hi, i have a small issue with kodi (18) and nox silvo (last version)
when i'm launching CinemaVision, i have a black screen before with a pause icon and an empty square
(see there : https://www.dropbox.com/s/h4ldjtudy4509j...6.jpg?dl=0)
Anyway i can get rid of it ?
I've try some code lines add in dialogbusy.xml but nothing change (and seems to be already implemented)
Many thanks
Was wondering if anyone else using Leia nightlies and latest skin from github is having problems with items showing up blank (ex. Videos) on the start page. Anything after "KodiSetup-20171009-81991e8278-master-x64" has the problem. Same in x86 as well. Thanks.
YOYIZDERZOMENEMOHOZEZAZEZDENDERIZHOZEZ
(2017-10-19, 06:12)knives of ice Wrote: @mikeSiLVO

EDIT ---- WOOPS, my apologies mr silvo it looks like somehow Ember wasn't adding the 4k into the filenames even though i had it there before scraping it was removing it.  i fixed it and the skin is fine again with the 4k cases.

i do however still have this problem and have had it for weeks

another problem/bug happening is on a live cases view the case in the bottom right hand corner instead of the poster artwork being shown - fanart is shown for the movie poster in this live case view.  has nothing to do with the movie but keeps happening in this same place on the screen each time the bottom right case of the 10 case collage.
I cannot replicate this. Can you provide a screenshot?
(2017-10-19, 15:33)onlyyou Wrote: Hi, i have a small issue with kodi (18) and nox silvo (last version)
when i'm launching CinemaVision, i have a black screen before with a pause icon and an empty square
(see there : https://www.dropbox.com/s/h4ldjtudy4509j...6.jpg?dl=0)
Anyway i can get rid of it ?
I've try some code lines add in dialogbusy.xml but nothing change (and seems to be already implemented)
Many thanks
That appears to NOT be from the skin. The skins pause icon does not look right and there should not be an image for that square either.

Just to be sure go to Skin settings > Customization > Video OSD > Enable "Use paused label" this hides the pause icon and makes it say 'PAUSED" instead.
(2017-10-20, 23:32)bobrap Wrote: Was wondering if anyone else using Leia nightlies and latest skin from github is having problems with items showing up blank (ex. Videos) on the start page.  Anything after "KodiSetup-20171009-81991e8278-master-x64" has the problem.  Same in x86 as well.  Thanks.
Recent commit removed some strings IDs that I was using. Try latest from GitHub. Please let me know if you see anymore label issues.

Thanks.
Hi:
I installed Skin Aeon Nox Silvo v 5.8.7-3.0.7 with Jarvis 16.1 in my Minix Neo X8-h Plus.

I am following this to add a widget:
System - Skin Settings – Main menu – Setup Aeon Nox main menu.
Then in the left menu I choose (for example) Movies and then click (mouse) on Select widget 1 (or 2).
After that the new menu to select the kind of widget does not appear and that happens with all the options, TV Shows, Videos, System,….......

I wonder if someone had the same problem and how to solve it.

Thanks in advance for your help.
PacoC
(2017-10-20, 23:32)bobrap Wrote: Was wondering if anyone else using Leia nightlies and latest skin from github is having problems with items showing up blank (ex. Videos) on the start page.  Anything after "KodiSetup-20171009-81991e8278-master-x64" has the problem.  Same in x86 as well.  Thanks.
Recent commit removed some strings IDs that I was using. Try latest from GitHub. Please let me know if you see anymore label issues.

Thanks.

Thanks, Mike. Seems to be working fine now.
YOYIZDERZOMENEMOHOZEZAZEZDENDERIZHOZEZ
Is there issue with Leia & latest leia Git version of ANS with 3D playback and pause / menu screen ? its happening with mine.. heck its happening with all skins & I have tried everything it does not seem to be resolving .. ? Kodi issue ?
(2017-07-08, 09:15)Fack0rli Wrote: Hey guys....,

is there a way to activate fake discart in Silvo Mod for Krypton?
I liked it so much in Isengard and for my foreign language some discarts are not available.

Bump this...

Also standard disart setting is not working for me?

Downloaded some discarts with ember but they did not show up.
Discart option is enabled

Also are there 4K UHD cases available?
Love this skin, always used it.

Just did a fresh install of Kodi (had to rework computer) but there is no System menu so I can't change skins or edit settings (aside from going and deleted the skin so it reverts)

(Leia build) (Just remembered about the S key...lol duh)

Quote:Karellen
@otarie,

6 posts and already requesting PM' from other members. You are still on probation, so you cannot PM yet, and won't be able to for a while. This forum frowns on PM's. If you are offering advice, then it should be publically posted.

Also I completely disagree with your statement... "You may wanna try Emby Media Server for Kodi. Im using it directly on my odroid c2 for months already and i have to say its the easiest way to get the matadata you want."

Yeah, I have used Emby and Plex but I did not like either. Kodi is just more customizable. I did find Plex with OpenPHT (and the Aeon skin) to be okay..but my media lagged sometimes...since it streams)

I prefer local Kodi.
I have an issue with cd arts on aeon nox silvo (Leia version) & latest kodi leia Git version. The cd arts doesn't appear in all of the views expected and when it appears is blu. I can't download the cd art either. I search with google and inside the thread bud I haven't find any solution. Thanks
(2017-10-22, 14:13)PacoC Wrote: Hi:
I installed Skin Aeon Nox Silvo v 5.8.7-3.0.7 with Jarvis 16.1 in my Minix Neo X8-h Plus.

I am following this to add a widget:
System - Skin Settings – Main menu – Setup Aeon Nox main menu.
Then in the left menu I choose (for example) Movies and then click (mouse) on Select widget 1 (or 2).
After that the new menu to select the kind of widget does not appear and that happens with all the options, TV Shows, Videos, System,….......

I wonder if someone had the same problem and how to solve it.

Thanks in advance for your help.
PacoC
Sorry I no longer support Jarvis. I suggest to update to Krypton.

(2017-10-23, 03:42)shaktoo Wrote: Is there issue with Leia & latest leia Git version of ANS with 3D playback and pause / menu  screen ? its happening with mine.. heck its happening with all skins & I have tried everything it does not seem to be resolving .. ? Kodi issue ?
If it happens with all skins then it has to be Kodi issue unless you have something setup/enabled in your Kodi settings.

(2017-10-25, 18:00)Fack0rli Wrote:
(2017-07-08, 09:15)Fack0rli Wrote: Hey guys....,

is there a way to activate fake discart in Silvo Mod for Krypton?
I liked it so much in Isengard and for my foreign language some discarts are not available.

Bump this...

Also standard disart setting is not working for me?

Downloaded some discarts with ember but they did not show up.
Discart option is enabled

Also are there 4K UHD cases available?
There is no fake discart. Need real discart added to Artwork DB using Artwork Downloader with proper settings enabled.

(2017-10-28, 09:00)NewYears1978 Wrote: Love this skin, always used it.

Just did a fresh install of Kodi (had to rework computer) but there is no System menu so I can't change skins or edit settings (aside from going and deleted the skin so it reverts)

(Leia build) (Just remembered about the S key...lol duh)
Yes "S" key and you can also hold backspace or "back" key on your remote when on Main Menu.

(2017-10-28, 13:08)fsampei Wrote: I have an issue with cd arts on aeon nox silvo (Leia version) & latest kodi leia Git version. The cd arts doesn't appear in all of the views expected and when it appears is blu. I can't download the cd art either. I search with google and inside the thread bud  I haven't find any solution. Thanks
Need discart added to your library using Artwork Downloader with proper settings enabled.
Further to my previous post I can confirm that ATM Leia is not 3D ready, menu is not in stereoscopic mode & kodi itself does not switch to stereoscopic mode.
After going back to Kodi 17.5 all back to normal.
I have solved the disc art download with API keys, but I have a lot of view glitchs. I'll try with Krypton.
  • 487(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Nox: SiLVO55