• 493(current)
Release Aeon Nox: SiLVO
sorry for double post, edit option doesn't seem to let me edit, just opens 'quick reply' any-hows

****Update!****

after messing with my new win 10 tablet, i found it is touch friendly! whohooo!  although there is no obvious button, long press at the top of the screen brings me back to home, so no more stuck in menus - great!

i have one further question - i plan to use the tablet for music only and it connects to my Arcam Rcube speaker by Bluetooth very well.

when playing music i have set full screen and initially i get very pretty screen with music player controls, album cover, rotating CD, fanart, track details and iPod like player showing next track, this looks fantastic. Only problem is it disappears after few secs and just leaves the fanart and i have to press screen to get it back - is there a way to force this to always stay on the screen?
(2017-12-05, 05:28)mikeSiLVO Wrote:
(2017-11-26, 07:39)tjs4ever Wrote: Thanks for getting back to me, Mike!

I'm about halfway through these instructions but I've hit a snag:

I have some of the find+replace completed in the "MyVideoNav.xml" but I can't find any references to $INFO[VideoPlayer.AudioCodec - do I have the right XML? What XML do I edit with these new VAR, as I have found two Variables.xml? I didn't see any folders for icons in my skin directory:

Kodi\addons\skin.aeon.nox.silvo\media

So I went ahead and created flags>default and flags>colored, and placed versions of the png files in each - I hope this is correct. My filenames should already be good-to-go as it was needed for Aeon Madnox
You should use the Git version of the skin so the folders are already there.

$INFO[VideoPlayer.AudioCodec is in DialogFullScreenInfo and Includes_LiveTV.

$INFO[ListItem.AudioCodec is in DialogVideoInfo, Includes, MyVideoNav, View_501_LowList, View_50_List, and View_602_FanartList.

Also there is typo in AudioFlagVar, dts-x as value should be dtsx no "-".  
Fantastic! This worked perfectly. Thank you so much. Now I just need to find some icons that look half decent, the ones I grabbed from a quick google search are pretty fugly.
(2017-11-10, 21:59)heula Wrote:
(2017-11-09, 19:17)mikeSiLVO Wrote:
(2017-11-07, 13:45)heula Wrote: Can I use my own colored studio icons?
Where can I place them to get them used in the skin?

Some studio's do not have one now or are not right.

Thanks

The skin uses a community pack. To benefit all who use Kodi you can send them to me and I can create a PR to have then included in the resource addon.  
I have collected the Dutch Studio Icons. I hope you can use them and add them.
Thanks. 
Were these studio icons usable?
Hello,
i have a problem with the Genre Icons. in this Image image, you can see that some Genre names and pictures are missing. I have installed several different movie icon packs but they don't change. No matter what I choose, the genre icons remain the same. I hope anybody can help me get this to work. I have installed Raybuntus Libreelec Leia 19 on my Odroid C2 and i use the Aeon Nox 5 Silvo Skin 6.1.1 for Leia. Sorry for my bad English!! :-(
after fix artwork downloader app, in movies, when you select disc view, don't appear disc art images...

if u try to download manual the art, don't appear disc art...

anybody helps me??
Hi Silvo,
I wanted to ask can you add (or tell me how to change a file) Clearart view like Aeon Madnox?
Thanks in advance
Hello Mike,

I found a bug in the git version of krypton, in the music section the "wall" view is not working (no cover art is showing).
Thank you very much for this great skin.
(2017-10-06, 19:06)Mario S. Wrote: Some words...
AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! JUST WILL NOT GO AWAY... No Angry
(2017-12-08, 15:28)thecubasekid Wrote: sorry for double post, edit option doesn't seem to let me edit, just opens 'quick reply' any-hows

****Update!****

after messing with my new win 10 tablet, i found it is touch friendly! whohooo!  although there is no obvious button, long press at the top of the screen brings me back to home, so no more stuck in menus - great!

i have one further question - i plan to use the tablet for music only and it connects to my Arcam Rcube speaker by Bluetooth very well.

when playing music i have set full screen and initially i get very pretty screen with music player controls, album cover, rotating CD, fanart, track details and iPod like player showing next track, this looks fantastic. Only problem is it disappears after few secs and just leaves the fanart and i have to press screen to get it back - is there a way to force this to always stay on the screen?
Sorry, skin is not designed or tested using touch devices.

(2017-12-09, 02:52)tjs4ever Wrote: Fantastic! This worked perfectly. Thank you so much. Now I just need to find some icons that look half decent, the ones I grabbed from a quick google search are pretty fugly.
If you find some please send them my way Wink

(2017-12-09, 10:59)heula Wrote: Were these studio icons usable?
I do not know yet, keep forgetting, and my time is limited as of late.

(2017-12-09, 11:48)Gembird Wrote: Hello,
i have a problem with the Genre Icons. in this image, you can see that some Genre names and pictures are missing. I have installed several different movie icon packs but they don't change. No matter what I choose, the genre icons remain the same. I hope anybody can help me get this to work. I have installed Raybuntus Libreelec Leia 19 on my Odroid C2 and i use the Aeon Nox 5 Silvo Skin 6.1.1 for Leia. Sorry for my bad English!! :-(
You need to edit the image names to match your genre titles. It will get overridden each update so keep a backup of the renamed images and just overwrite the ones in the extras/moviegenres/**** folder. Case is important on some systems so best to capitalize when appropriate.

(2017-12-10, 20:00)Boremc Wrote: after fix artwork downloader app, in movies, when you select disc view, don't appear disc art images...

if u try to download manual the art, don't appear disc art...

anybody helps me??
Did you enable discart in the settings of Artwork Downloader?

(2017-12-11, 07:09)guandms Wrote: Hi Silvo,
I wanted to ask can you add (or tell me how to change a file) Clearart view like Aeon Madnox?
Thanks in advance
Did you try enabling the clearart option for Logo view?

(2017-12-11, 10:11)muza Wrote: Hello Mike,

I found a bug in the git version of krypton, in the music section the "wall" view is not working (no cover art is showing).
Thank you very much for this great skin.
Try latest from Git please.
Yes I tried that, but can you make them a lot bigger like Madnox, in this size, it's a lot sharper there for more "Noisy" around the edges...
yes i enable discart in artwork downloader, but instead it doesn't work
(2017-12-12, 06:06)mikeSiLVO Wrote: Try latest from Git please.

Thank you very much, that solved it.
Thank you, that solved it for me too!! :-)
Hey guys,

is there a way to have more than 5 items in the home screen? I saw some builds using Aeon Nox 5 Silvo and they have more than 10 items listed in the home menu (rather than the current max of 5). so is there a way to unlock that where I can have more items visible in the home menu layout?
(2017-12-09, 10:59)heula Wrote: I do not know yet, keep forgetting, and my time is limited as of late.
Okay, I will help you remembering than from time to time Big Grin
Ok so, that with the Moviegenreicons worked fine for me!! But where is the exact Moviegenrefanart Location in Aeon Nox 5: SiLVO, to put the Fanarts in?? I have uploaded a Image
that you can see what i mean. What is the exact folder structure to get this to work?? For the Icons is the Location Storage\.kodi\addons\skin.aeon.nox.silvo\extras\moviegenres.
And in Moviegenres i have two folders, one are called "colored" and the other folder are called "default".
I want that it looks like this Image
So can you tell me please, how i can do that??
  • 493(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Nox: SiLVO55