• 504(current)
Release Aeon Nox: SiLVO
(2018-03-05, 01:00)mikeSiLVO Wrote:
(2018-03-03, 02:40)Pienoet Wrote: Hi mike it looks like the use videotags option doesn’t work.
I scanned my library and the h264 and HEVC flags don’t show up anymore? Am i missing maybe some other new settings in v6.1.3?
I do not know what "use videotag" option is cause I don't offer that but I do not see any issue with showing that info when no overrides are in the filename... Huh

Can you be more descriptive with screenshots and filenames please?

Please make sure you have enabled the extended mediaflags, not default, if applicable when using a new install in a particular view setting.

Hi Mike i meant this:

ImageImageImageAs you can see the videocodec flags are missing.

If i'm using the hevc codec in file name it is still missing but with other files the videocodec flags are being displayed.

Where can I enable the "LiveTVWidget" for "Next recording" and "actually recording"? Can't find a setting for it in "SkinSettings" like in Kodi17

latest master from github on Kodi18 LibreElec Milhouse 0203
Thx
Philips TV with Kodi 20.2 with IPTV --- Orbsmart 500 Android 21 alpha/beta as Online-radio/TV in the kitchen
Hello
how to set a colorful epg ? kodi 17.6
I have searched on this thread about the issue I am experiencing. Coming from old Aeon Nox, I had a widget/panel for my TV shows which was showing the unwatched Episodes in a list above my menu.

On my new setup I can find only unwatched movies (under movies) but nothing under episodes or tv shows!! while ocnfiguring the widget

Am i missing some plugin? or this option is missing?
I used Aeon Nox Sylvo in the past with Kovi v16, I rebuilt my Kodi from scratch when v17 came out and used a different skin. I am now testing with v18-1a and really want to go back to Aeon Nox 5 Sylvo. Everything is working very well expect for one thing I cannot figure out how to do. I have created a playlist that plays random, I want to create a sub-menu item that goes too and plays the playlist automatically, not just browse to the list. How do I get it to autoplayHuh 

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I installed a copy of v17.6 and Aeon Nox 5 Sylvo skin and it works perfect, it must just be a issue when using Kodi v18-1A. In 17, it asked me how I wished to handle the playlist 17, but didn't in 18
Kodi v20.1 with goodies from the PSMC Collection / Using on PC's, Nvidea Shields, and other Android TV Boxes
hello but you could not insert in view myflix the films seen and those not seen?
for example a signal in the cover
could someone tell me where the toolbox.script caches the extrafanart? its not updating my extra tv show fanart thats why i wanna delete the cache and try again.

Thank you! Smile
Okay, I simply can't get the widget for Music Genres to work correctly. They do show, they just do not have images, only the title (when I turn that on in the widget setup). I have made sure the images are .jpg files and named the same, moved them into the addons> skin.aeon.nox.silvo> extras> musicgenres directory. What am I missingHuh?
Kodi v20.1 with goodies from the PSMC Collection / Using on PC's, Nvidea Shields, and other Android TV Boxes
Hi guys, im using this skin with multiple profiles. however there is a home profile with movies, tv shows etc on seperate profiles as they use libraries. My question is though is it possible for me to put into the settings.xml for each profiles skin settings a command that if i hit the back button it will load the profile of home.  i realize i could do this with skin shortcuts overrides but then that would takeover the entire back button so i couldnt use back at all.
Big Grin 
I miss this setting too.

it's a great feature
Hi,

Does anyone have experience getting animated poster and fanart gifs working on this skin?

I have stored them on the local hard drive of my Nvidia Shield, but I cannot get them to display.

Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

Build: 18.0-ALPHA2
Aeon Nox 5: SiLVO 6.1.3 (Leia)
I am having issues with widgets in so far that they are failing to install dependencies also skin helper too. I am running kodi 17.6 Krypton....
(2018-03-11, 14:48)Robl1966 Wrote: I am having issues with widgets in so far that they are failing to install dependencies also skin helper too. I am running kodi 17.6 Krypton....
Ignore, downloaded again and sorted it....
If I want to add a widget to Live TV, I only get the choice of all channels can there not be further options please?
I was over complicating my thinking. Using the key maps addons I set the back button to logout while on the home screen and then shut it down and edited the key map and changed it to loadprofile(profile) works a charm.
  • 504(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Nox: SiLVO55