• 524(current)
Release Aeon Nox: SiLVO
The way i do works in Kodi 17 but not in Kodi 18 i do not want a workaround, than it is better for me to wait for a fix
Where can I change the location where the script Skin helper Widgets puts the PVR thumbs when recording.

I have changed it once to a network location but now it needs to be stored on another network location.
I can't find the file where to change it anymore.

Thanks

Edit: I found out that it is changeable in the settings file in this folder.
Kodi\userdata\addon_data\script.module.metadatautils

Still no idea how to change it in Kodi itself?
I see this question has been asked a few times, but never answered. At least I havn't seen an answer anywhere. I cannot figure out how to enable animated posters in this skin. I see the animated poster and when I select it, it is not enabling. Any help with this would be appreciated.  Thanks in advance.
Hi 
i have the same problem can anyone tell me how to turn these off
thanks
(2018-08-06, 12:36)idro Wrote: How I could hide the eject and play button icons next to date and weather temperature on top of menu bar?
 I have the same problem can anyone help me to turn these off please
Excellent skin, just a query, can be replaced in the main menu, by icons?

thanks- 

@arielf

Settings > Interface Settings > Skin > Configure Skin... > Main Menu > Aeon Nox main menu layout.

Select Icons
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Thumbs Up 
OK..  thanks ...
For all of you, who are using LiveTV, here is a Mod which adds some polishing to the Live-TV section:
https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid2421090
GameFlix view and GameOSD is also included

Thx for the feedback

@mikeSiLVO :
Maybe you can include this in your master branch Wink
Philips TV with Kodi 20.2 with IPTV --- Orbsmart 500 Android 21 alpha/beta as Online-radio/TV in the kitchen
Anyone using EmbyCon with this skin experiencing issues with cast and plot info not displaying when selecting the info menu when a movie is playing?
(2018-08-06, 10:30)idro Wrote: Now I need another change: above the main bar, where there are date, weather temperature and icon, near temp icon there are a play and eject buttons.
How could I hide them?
They have been removed in the Leia version. You would have to edit the XML files to remove them from Krypton or lower versions.

Alternatively you could just eject your disc and not leave it in the drive all the time Wink

(2018-08-06, 10:48)Solo0815 Wrote: If you have time, we can discuss improvements for the LiveTV and recordings section, also
I'm using LiveTV and Recordings almost every day Wink
I am just now getting back into working on things. I can PM you when I am ready but ATM I am still playing catch-up since I've been away for a bit...

(2018-08-06, 13:02)madsession Wrote: When I enter the OSD menue by pressing M or enter and for example try to download a subtitle. The menue doesnt automatically close when its finished. Same with video and audio settings. Only seems to close for Info and screenshot. Anyway to fix this?
There is no auto close at all. There is no way for me to know when a user is done changing their settings so adding that does not seem to work in my thinking of things. Just like everywhere else you can press back to close everything that you opened.

Screenshot hides everything cause that is what is needed to take a screenshot Wink

(2018-08-08, 00:27)ManOfSteak Wrote: Hey, quick question, is there an overlay for 4k content when viewing the movie list? I only see the HD Tags but its just blank for 4k content.
Here's a picture of what I mean: https://imgur.com/a/UDe7jrM
If you or anybody else makes new images for 4k that match the old ones I can add them.

(2018-08-08, 22:15)SkinBase Wrote: Yes exactly. But I have to activate this whenever a skin mod is installed. I would like to have this activated via the XML as standard. And not first activate the setting.
Same as before but change the SetBool to:
Code:
Enable.VisibleSubmenu

(2018-08-08, 22:44)dbean Wrote: I was wondering if there was a way to add widgets for each submenu item instead of it using labels
Simple answer... No.

Long answer... Adding that many Widgets would be problematic. Two per menu item should be more than enough.

(2018-08-11, 12:51)Slipass Wrote: Hi Mike,

I have some adjustment requests for Aeon Nox.
I'm gonna post a few things and use the old Aeon Madnox for comparison.

Maybe you could give me some feedback on what you think? Thank you...

Show TV Logo in LiveTV (Nox 5)

I get no Clear/DVD Cases for Series in the LiveDVD Background (Nox 5)

Is it possible to get the "TOP Bar" on the top? And i get no 4K Case in the Live Background. When i open the Movie Menue, i have 4K Cases. The File name is with 4k.mkv (Nox5)

Fake CD Art for Movies and TV Series? (Nox 5)

Video preview, when a movie is running[b] (Nox 5)

More Fanart in the Showcase view for Movies (Nox 5)

I'm excited about your fedback...
Seeing the logo in two places seems redundant to me. I am not against swapping locations but showing it in both areas does not seem to be the best approach IMHO.

I will have to check the no cases for TV shows in live background. Last I looked it was working but I haven't checked in awhile. What version of the skin and where did it come from? I ask because if you are using Git version then I need to know what branch and when you downloaded it last.

System bar on the top probably is not going to happen anytime soon. Not sure if it will at all but for now I will think on it a little bit more...

Fake CD art isn't going to happen. I don't think it looks good and will likely not add it. In your pic it is just repeating the poster images so I don't understand the purpose of it being there at all.
Sorry Sad

Video preview seems like a good idea for when you disable the background video option but I again need to think on it and work out the implementation.

More fanart in showcase view, once again, seems redundant to me. The image of the fanart in the Infopanel cycles if you have enabled Extra-fanart.
It does seem to look like you have downloaded Extra-fanart but choose not to display it as the background so I may add an alternate infopanel layout to show more fanart when the user chooses no fanart but has added more using Artwork Beef but I'd need to think on it before committing.

Not sure if my response is worthy of excitement but c'est la vie Smile

(2018-08-12, 18:14)Pienoet Wrote: I just added 4k in my filename but 4k case is not shown.
i.e my filename is now this:

The.Avengers.(2012) 2160p 4k.mkv

Am i missing something?

The videocodec 2160pHD flag is shown correctly and i wonder if it's possible to show the 4k videocodec media flag.

Thanks!
I do not know. Have you tried the latest skin version from GitHub if using Leia?

Always use an unaltered skin for testing. No mods or changed files please.

(2018-08-12, 19:59)maxwel Wrote: hello everyone,

i need a little help please. how can i replace the movie information in the context menu for all of my addons , to open up Extendedinfo mod instead of the regular Extendedinfo. I am using the Aeon Nox skin and really like it.

thank you guys for advance.
There is no support on these forums for using Extended Info mod. Please seek support from the provider. I only support Extended Info when installed from the default Kodi repository or from phil65's GitHub.

(2018-08-16, 08:51)heula Wrote: Is there a way to get the toolbox script do an "update all" on a daily basis?
Thanks.
I have removed toolbox script from the skin for Krypton and up with regard to fanart so I am not sure what good this setting will do for you...?

(2018-08-19, 18:03)luhanmcs Wrote: Can you add custom flags according to filenames in tripanel visualization? or explain how to do it?
Files (STRM) can not extract info from the audio stream language.
Example:
Video title - [Eng - 1080p].strm will show USA flag.
Video title - [Por - 720p].strm will show Brazil flag.
Video title - [Ger - 480p].strm will show Germany flag.
Video title - [Jpn - 360p].strm will show Japanese flag.... Etc.
At Confluence Skin I found this information how to do it.
https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid1615348

Thanks and advance.
The Best Skin.
Not likely. I really do not like adding stuff based on filename. I am adding language flags to the Leia version but you will probably have to play a STRM file before they will appear.

(2018-08-19, 19:40)Leatherface Wrote: @mikeSiLVO Here is a fix for progressbar in LiveTV when using Kodi 18.

https://github.com/mikesilvo164/Aeon-Nox-SiLVO/pull/68
I will have to get back to on this Smile

(2018-08-22, 20:35)popy Wrote: Found a workaround by looking at the log.
It seems kodi first gets the audio stream and loads "custom_1199_FullscreenMusic.xml" which is the cover.
Then the video streams pops in and the correct xml is loaded.

Disable the following setting: Customization -> Music OSD -> Play music in fullscreen

And for me its gone.

Here is a log snippet (full log was ~10MB): https://paste.ubuntu.com/p/t65wjfcHJr/

@mikeSiLVO & @FernetMenta can you please look at the log to identify if it's an skin or kodi issue?
All I see is that your PVR backend is playing video as audio on start of playback. That's the problem. No idea if it is backend, PVR addon, or Kodi related...

(2018-08-23, 21:51)solamnic Wrote: Hello again and thank you for your great work..

Is it possible to add icons for

True HD Atmos (now while browsing movies in lowlist - if there is a TrueHD Atmos soundtrack - no icon is displayed)
and
Sets Smile (now sets are displayed as ... )

Thank you
Once FFMPEG can determine that ATMOS is embedded in the stream I will add support to show it. For now it cannot so ATMOS and things like HDR will have to come sometime in the future when Kodi has core support for reading that info from your media.

(2018-08-25, 21:29)Bayern Wrote: hello, is possible to add big list view for files? I have an option just for List or Icons view....Estuary skin have big list view for files and like it....
Maybe... Huh

(2018-08-26, 10:12)Aquila Wrote: The way i do works in Kodi 17 but not in Kodi 18 i do not want a workaround, than it is better for me to wait for a fix
What exactly does the shortcut say in the Main Menu Customizer?

(2018-08-26, 13:24)heula Wrote: Still no idea how to change it in Kodi itself?
Kodi system settings > System > Add-ons > Manage dependencies > Metadata and artwork module

I can add it to the Skin settings > Help > add-on support if that is of interest?

(2018-08-27, 04:05)acemt Wrote: I see this question has been asked a few times, but never answered. At least I havn't seen an answer anywhere. I cannot figure out how to enable animated posters in this skin. I see the animated poster and when I select it, it is not enabling. Any help with this would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.
There is no auto animated poster setting. You must choose it manually per movie. If it doesn't work then there is probably an issue with either the GIF file or how you are doing the change.
Hi, was tinkering around with the skin files and somehow I got my settings screen messed up, can anyone tell me which file generates this screen?

Thanks in advance for any help

Kodi v20.1 with goodies from the PSMC Collection / Using on PC's, Nvidea Shields, and other Android TV Boxes
Hi,
On Leia, does anyone know the command line to launch the games section so I can add to my menu?
TIA.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Konami_Code
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Was wondering if there was a way to hack the source folder it chooses for the random fanart background images.

I have a quite large anime collection in a custom node on the menu. The random fanart images for tv shows is awesome, except when I see an image of House or Spartacus flash on my screen. I don't mind doing a little hacking if I could be pointed in the right direction if it's even possible. All my anime is located in a single source folder.

Thanks for any help.
  • 524(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Nox: SiLVO55