• 565(current)
Release Aeon Nox: SiLVO
@Wombat18 The problem is skin related. I did not test having the RSS feed disabled but I will post a fix to Git soon.

EDIT: Fix is now available on Git

EDIT 2: Thanks for bug report Smile
Great work! Thank your for your help!

One thing that's missing from the settings screen is the ability to auto hide the Video OSD - a feature provided by script.skin.helper.service.
Could you add that?
See here:
https://github.com/kodi-community-addons...sevideoosd

Furthermore, could you add the option for the Video OSD to hide the complete Video OSD when play/pause? For subtitle users that would be nice.
I've done this manually. In the DialogSeekBar.xml I deleted Player.DisplayAfterSeek so the seekbar disappears immediately after resuming a video and I added "+ !System.IdleTime(0)" to hide the seekbar 0 seconds after pausing, leaving just the paused video on screen.
Now I can read subtitles when paused and immediately after resuming and see other details previously hidden while paused. Besides, you can take a screenshot without any Video OSD when paused.
Thanks @mikeSiLVO !
Alrighty then folks... Kodi Leia is the present but Kodi Matrix is the future... WOAH!!! Wink

If anybody has ideas or suggestions on features to add that DO NOT REQUIRE any add-ons to implement suggest away Nod

This does include PVR but if I cannot test it then, sorry, it will likely not be added to the skin Sad

If anybody can inform me of a way to do so with or without donating a tuner card including any advice to add PVR that I can easily follow then please do so cause I will work on it if I can Smile

If anybody is suggesting some specific backend code then it will not be added. Only things that work regardless of PVR backend chosen will be considered if it is currently missing.

Spiel over so if you feel some functionality is missing please let me know cause I like to start working on things way before Kodi releases a new version.

IMHO it takes time to iron out all the bugs when adding some new sh*t Wink

IIRC the current big wanted things are:
  • Atmos/DTS-X flags
  • Hide video OSD after some lazy folks activate it so it disappears on it's own Tongue
  • ??

I am no where near perfect so let me know if I have forgotten something or if you think of anything else not already mentioned.

Feel free to post here or create an issue on the skins GitHub page. Smile

I always find it exciting when Kodi has a new version coming with all the possible goodies that can come with it. I look forward to testing, deleting my DB cause of some weird coding issue, and just generally being enthusiastic about what comes next Cool

FYI not much so far in the skinning area besides a few PVR related things so will not create a new branch until Kodi changes warrant it but I am paying attention Stare Nerd
(2019-04-17, 07:51)mikeSiLVO Wrote: If anybody can inform me of a way to do so with or without donating a tuner card including any advice to add PVR that I can easily follow then please do so cause I will work on it if I can Smile

Hi @mikeSiLVO  I have two Sundtek MediaTV PRO III (DVB-C/T/T2, FM-Radio, AnalogTV) tuners.

If you're interested  i can donate as i'm not using them anymore. 

pls send me a PM if you're interestred.
Hello all.

I made 2 additional pictures in the View_50_List.xml section

Code:

<control type="image">
                    <top>400</top>
                    <left>40</left>
                    <width>370</width>
                    <height>260</height>
                    <aspectratio aligny="bottom">keep</aspectratio>
                    <texture background="true">$INFO[ListItem.Art(clearlogo)]</texture>
                    <visible>Container.Content(movies) | Container.Content(tvshows) | Container.Content(seasons)</visible>
                </control>
                <control type="image">
                    <top>640</top>
                    <left>40</left>
                    <width>370</width>
                    <height>260</height>
                    <aspectratio aligny="bottom">keep</aspectratio>
                    <texture background="true">$INFO[ListItem.Art(clearart)]</texture>
                    <visible>Container.Content(movies) | Container.Content(tvshows) | Container.Content(seasons)</visible>
                </control>

How to add turn ON / Turn OFF this picture in custom_1131_View Settings.xml

so that they are included like the Top Bar in the List Settings section

Code:

<control type="button" id="1500">
                    <include>ButtonCommonValues</include>
                    <label>$LOCALIZE[31252]</label>
                    <label2>[COLOR $VAR[ThemeLabelColor]]$VAR[NoTopBarLabelVar][/COLOR]</label2>
                    <onclick>$VAR[NoTopBarOnClickVar]</onclick>
                    <visible>!Skin.HasSetting(Disable.TopBar)</visible>
                </control>

that's the effect

How can I easily edit all the Mediaflags for my movies ?
A lot of them are missing infos like codec, audio etc...
I've stumbled across this but it looks outdated:
https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=158775
so is there any simple way to edit Mediaflags, within Aeon Nox Silvo or not ?
Thx.
(2019-04-17, 07:51)mikeSiLVO Wrote: If anybody has ideas or suggestions on features to add that DO NOT REQUIRE any add-ons to implement suggest away Nod

Hi Mike.  Thank you for the <focusposition> 3 'how to'.  I really like it in the center using MyFlix but it needs a little TLC:
The poster needs to enlarge slightly giving a pop out effect.  Or, have a border for focused thumbs added - like 8 pixels.  Or anything to distinguish it from those on the left and right that it is the one in focus.  I have been using the 'dimmer' feature which distinguishes the focused title because it remains bright while the others 'dim', but would prefer another option such as the border or pop-out larger poster.  Maybe add a fixed position centered vs all the way to the left (how it is now) 'toggle' in settings.

Adding another 200ms fanart rotation speeding up the present fastest 500ms would save some editing too and thank you for considering.

Incorporate 'prefer animated artwork'.  I use animated posters.  I can bring up the context menu and select an animated poster and/or fanart but after selecting, nothing happens.  I don't know if this is skin dependent because Estuary does nothing either?  This worked in 17.6.  Presently I have to manually D/L and add.

On a side note, I just discovered Choose Skin Colors for various items in the skin.  Very nice.  Too bad it's dependent on color picker add-on.  Please keep this usable if possible in the future.

As usual, thank you again for continuing interest and maintenance here.  I really appreciate you and it.
HOW TO - Kodi 2D - 3D - UHD (4k) HDR Guide Internal & External Players iso menus
DIY HOME THEATER WIND EFFECT

W11 Pro 24H2 MPC-BE\HC madVR KODI 22 GTX960-4GB/RGB 4:4:4/Desktop 60Hz 8bit Video Matched Refresh rates 23,24,50,60Hz 8/10/12bit/Samsung 82" Q90R Denon S720W
(2019-04-15, 07:08)mikeSiLVO Wrote: Does it only happen with ShowCase view?

Nope, all views.

(2019-04-15, 07:08)mikeSiLVO Wrote: Do the other skins use such a view

I haven't seen any, or found the option yet, to display similar to yours.

I'm thinking of putting this on my garage PC, which is also a Win7 x86 low-spec POS (CNC machine).  I'll let you know when I do.
I would like to see support for Skin Helper Backup addon, I like to switch to other skins too sometimes, so far I tried Titan Bingie and Estuary mod V2 and the skin backup works perfect there,
Silvo is very high up my best skin list, I really hope this can be made possible on Leia, thanks...
Morning all.

I need help!! My son has seen the “Animated Posters” and now wants some of them. I cannot get them to work!!

I have tried selecting from the context menu, nothing. I exported my entire library and saved a couple of gifs in the movie folder itself, nothing.

Am I missing a setting or something really obvious? Do I need to enable it via some xml?

ATB

Joel
@Jbev01

I am not aware of any feature to automatically add animated posters to your movie in Aeon Nox Silvo. But if you simply save the animated image file in the folder with your movie, then call up the Information Page for the movie, Choose Art, Poster then browse to the movie folder and select the animated artwork.

It will work.

You are probably interested in this thread also... https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...7&page=100
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2019-04-20, 09:49)Karellen Wrote: @Jbev01

I am not aware of any feature to automatically add animated posters to your movie in Aeon Nox Silvo. But if you simply save the animated image file in the folder with your movie, then call up the Information Page for the movie, Choose Art, Poster then browse to the movie folder and select the animated artwork.

@Karellen That’s what I tried, no dice.

Does the gif have to to be same name as the movie? Is it because I have them stored on a NAS?

I can see the examples from Kodi and reddit when I browse form animated posters within Kodi.

He only wants it for the Marvel movies, just can’t get it to work
(2019-04-20, 10:20)Jbev01 Wrote: Does the gif have to to be same name as the movie?
No. Because you are manually adding them, the filename does not matter. But I think some skinners are using the animatedposter.ext or <moviefilename>-animatedposter.ext naming convention.

(2019-04-20, 10:20)Jbev01 Wrote: Is it because I have them stored on a NAS?
I think you are right. I just tested it across my SMB network on Windows10 and the animation did not work. But once I moved the file locally it worked fine.

Maybe @rmrector might know why and if there is a workaround?
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Yes, it seems to be a know issue

https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid2794685

A bit of info on naming and adding here... https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid2759753
My Signature
  • 565(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Nox: SiLVO55