• 574(current)
Release Aeon Nox: SiLVO
@mikeSiLVO  How to get Animated Movie Posters working? I can see the option to select the Animated Posters but when selected they are not animating... I check the same via other skin to make sure nothing wrong with the .gif and it was working.

Please help with any extra steps I need to do to get the Animated Movie Posters working
Hello i installed this skin today and I like it, nice work 

I would like to know though if I can hide the runtime and ends at 00:00 information (example 60 minutes * ends at 5:30PM) in videos when using the icons view, I have looked through the skin settings but can not find anything, i would rather the information on the duration of the video and what time the video will end to be hidden if possible, using a different view helps with that but I like the icons view, is there anything I can do, is there actually a way to hide this or modify a file and hide it myself? if not it is not too much of an inconvenience however if there is an option to hide this information I would like to
i love xbmc
(2019-06-25, 06:23)mikeSiLVO Wrote: Awesome!

You're welcome Smile

Now it is time for me to go back to sleep Wink

This has been working wonderfully except for one oddity. If I use this to open info on a movie or a TV show it works just as expected, but if I use it to view info on a TV episode, when I move back left from the info menu to return to the episode list, the left side menu is always open and must be closed.

The only time it doesn't do this is if the episode description on the right has its own scrollbar, meaning I go from the episode list, to the right to the episode list scrollbar, to the right to the episode description scrollbar, to the right to open the information screen (and back left no side menu open). Any ideas, Mike?
Thank you for the update Mike Silvo.
HOW TO - Kodi 2D - 3D - UHD (4k) HDR Guide Internal & External Players iso menus
DIY HOME THEATER WIND EFFECT

W11 Pro 24H2 MPC-BE\HC madVR KODI 22 GTX960-4GB/RGB 4:4:4/Desktop 60Hz 8bit Video Matched Refresh rates 23,24,50,60Hz 8/10/12bit/Samsung 82" Q90R Denon S720W
(2019-06-30, 01:38)sniferx1 Wrote: @mikeSiLVO  How to get Animated Movie Posters working? I can see the option to select the Animated Posters but when selected they are not animating... I check the same via other skin to make sure nothing wrong with the .gif and it was working.

Please help with any extra steps I need to do to get the Animated Movie Posters working

@mikeSiLVO Apology for asking this same question again.... AB now supports automated animated artwork downloads and really hoping of you can enable animated artwork support
For this awesome skin....
(2019-06-29, 02:54)Wombat18 Wrote: I think there is a problem with $INFO[Player.Title] while playing an internet stream (from the DAZN addon) from a widget.
The time in the middle and both times in the right corner are there, but the title in the left corner is missing. However, when I play streams from a directory entry on the homescreen, there is no problem, so it must be a problem with widgets.

Another question: Is it possible to show the duration instead of the file size here and how can I delete this info completely?
Furthermore: How can I delete the preview image in the right corner and left to the file name?:

You'll need to provide a debug log (wiki) and a copy of your script-skinshortcuts-includes.xml file for me to help with the widget.

Filesize is seen when in files mode. You would need the items to be added to the library to show runtime or you can search the View_50_List.xml file for the correct layout and mod the changes to the variable/label control.

(2019-06-30, 15:57)kevcampbell Wrote: Hello i installed this skin today and I like it, nice work

I would like to know though if I can hide the runtime and ends at 00:00 information (example 60 minutes * ends at 5:30PM) in videos when using the icons view, I have looked through the skin settings but can not find anything, i would rather the information on the duration of the video and what time the video will end to be hidden if possible, using a different view helps with that but I like the icons view, is there anything I can do, is there actually a way to hide this or modify a file and hide it myself? if not it is not too much of an inconvenience however if there is an option to hide this information I would like to

You would need to mod this by changing the FloorSubLabelVar variable in Variables.xml. I would add it if I thought it made sense to do so but a random toggle disabling runtime and endtime IMHO would seem a little out of place... Confused

(2019-07-02, 08:30)tehRuttiger Wrote: This has been working wonderfully except for one oddity. If I use this to open info on a movie or a TV show it works just as expected, but if I use it to view info on a TV episode, when I move back left from the info menu to return to the episode list, the left side menu is always open and must be closed.

The only time it doesn't do this is if the episode description on the right has its own scrollbar, meaning I go from the episode list, to the right to the episode list scrollbar, to the right to the episode description scrollbar, to the right to open the information screen (and back left no side menu open). Any ideas, Mike?

You can try adding
Code:
<onfocus>ClearProperty(MediaMenu,Home)</onfocus>
to that same id="4400" button. I would put that one as the first onfocus above the other two you already added.

Think that'll do it Smile

(2019-07-09, 04:08)brazen1 Wrote: Thank you for the update Mike Silvo.

Blush

(2019-06-30, 01:38)sniferx1 Wrote: @mikeSiLVO Apology for asking this same question again.... AB now supports automated animated artwork downloads and really hoping of you can enable animated artwork support
For this awesome skin....

I can add it but I need to find out the way Artwork Beef implements it first. Looks like there has been some recent posts about it so I will add it when I have some time to look it all over.
can anyone tell me how to see my installed android apps in this skin so i can make a shortcut to one of them?  i just can't see any way to see the installed android apps in the menu to setup the homescreen.

EDIT - figured it out.  keep adding skins until you find one where you can add an android app to favorites, then it is easy to add to the homescreen in Silvo
Deleted
(2019-07-10, 01:33)knives of ice Wrote: can anyone tell me how to see my installed android apps in this skin so i can make a shortcut to one of them?  i just can't see any way to see the installed android apps in the menu to setup the homescreen.

EDIT - figured it out.  keep adding skins until you find one where you can add an android app to favorites, then it is easy to add to the homescreen in Silvo

Maybe I just don't understand what you're saying. But an easier way to have done this, if you just want to access Android Apps VIA Kodi, would have been a menu/sub menu item that does this:

ActivateWindow(Programs,androidapp://sources/apps,return)

This will list all your Android apps when you click it. Is that what you were wanting?
@flhthemi & @knives of ice if you both use Android devices I'd appreciate it if you can test out the latest changes on Git. I updated the options to the shortcut listings for the Main Menu. Can you check if the Android app addition is working?

@ALL Some changes posted to Git for:
-The listing of Main Menu items
-Hiding some info that did not look right when browsing some add-ons from the Kodi repo

It would be helpful if anybody could check for any missing options or display issues in the library views from these changes.

Thanks.
Just a heads up for those using the GitHub version of the skin:

There is now a leia branch and going forward master will be for v19 Matrix.

Added movie set info to DialogVideoInfo for v19 Matrix:
Hi,
First thanks for this amazing skin...really love it on every aspect }

I just have a little issue with live TV - recently watched channel widget - on the home screen.
When I select a channel the title of the tv programm is not show. I have the description and the category but not the title. Plus the time is also always 01.01.1970.

The title should be display on the blue circle... Someone got any hint ?

I am using the 18.3 windows version and last version of the skin.
(2019-07-11, 09:44)Jayabs Wrote: Hi,

I just have a little issue with live TV - recently watched channel widget - on the home screen.
When I select a channel the title of the tv programm is not show. I have the description and the category but not the title. Plus the time is also always 01.01.1970.

I also put here a sample of the EPG i use for this skin:
So basically the field title is not recognize...

<programme start="20190715202000 +0200" stop="20190715205000 +0200" channel="CANALplusFamily.fr">
    <title lang="fr">Toussa toussa</title>
    <desc lang="fr">Présenté par Tony Vernagallo (créateur de «Tony les animots»), «Toussa toussa» est le premier magazine de société et de divertissement pour les jeunes et par les jeunes, avec des jeunes dedans, autour et en diagonale, mais pakeu. C'est aussi un lieu d'expression, de rigolade et de liberté, une bulle imaginaire spécialement conçue pour les petits humains</desc>
    <category lang="fr">Magazine</category>
    <category lang="fr">Jeunesse</category>
    <icon src="" />
    <year></year>
    <rating system="csa">
      <value>TP</value>
    </rating>
</programme>
(2019-07-10, 18:06)mikeSiLVO Wrote: @flhthemi & @knives of ice if you both use Android devices I'd appreciate it if you can test out the latest changes on Git. I updated the options to the shortcut listings for the Main Menu. Can you check if the Android app addition is working?

@ALL Some changes posted to Git for:
-The listing of Main Menu items
-Hiding some info that did not look right when browsing some add-ons from the Kodi repo

It would be helpful if anybody could check for any missing options or display issues in the library views from these changes.

Thanks.

Not sure exactly what it is you want in reference to Android Applications...So I downloaded the Leia Git Version and installed it on my tablet. Then I added a Main Menu Item for the Android Apps. Seemed pretty typical to me. It worked just fine, opened the menu item right to a page full of my Android Apps. Don't guess it gets any better than that Smile

So then I went back and added Android Widgets...worked great too!

Ignore the 2 white dots showing on the screen shots....they're being added by my tablet when swiping for a screen shot.

Hope this is what you were looking for....if not submit your request in Developers Requests for Dummies and n00bs! Smile
(2019-07-11, 09:44)Jayabs Wrote: Hi,

(2019-07-11, 10:42)Jayabs Wrote: I also put here a sample of the EPG i use for this skin:
So basically the field title is not recognize...

<programme start="20190715202000 +0200" stop="20190715205000 +0200" channel="CANALplusFamily.fr">
<title lang="fr">Toussa toussa</title>
<desc lang="fr">Présenté par Tony Vernagallo (créateur de «Tony les animots»), «Toussa toussa» est le premier magazine de société et de divertissement pour les jeunes et par les jeunes, avec des jeunes dedans, autour et en diagonale, mais pakeu. C'est aussi un lieu d'expression, de rigolade et de liberté, une bulle imaginaire spécialement conçue pour les petits humains</desc>
<category lang="fr">Magazine</category>
<category lang="fr">Jeunesse</category>
<icon src="" />
<year></year>
<rating system="csa">
<value>TP</value>
</rating>
</programme>

I would need a debug log (wiki) and a copy of your script-skinshortcuts-includes.xml file to know what is going on.

(2019-07-11, 19:01)flhthemi Wrote: Not sure exactly what it is you want in reference to Android Applications...So I downloaded the Leia Git Version and installed it on my tablet. Then I added a Main Menu Item for the Android Apps. Seemed pretty typical to me. It worked just fine, opened the menu item right to a page full of my Android Apps. Don't guess it gets any better than that Smile

So then I went back and added Android Widgets...worked great too!

Ignore the 2 white dots showing on the screen shots....they're being added by my tablet when swiping for a screen shot.

Hope this is what you were looking for....if not submit your request in Developers Requests for Dummies and n00bs! Smile

That is exactly what I was hoping for Nod I just don't have an Android device to test if it works Smile
  • 574(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Nox: SiLVO55