• 584(current)
Release Aeon Nox: SiLVO
(2019-08-08, 23:19)mikeSiLVO Wrote: @Pienoet @Karellen Can you guys try the changes on GitHub and let me know of any issues or if you have any suggestions for changes/improvements?

I tried the changes and with the logos it looks better but i think it's looking more better without the labels.

Thank you!
@Pienoet

Thank you.

And also found the setting to enable logos. Did not realise there was a setting for that.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
When going through settings, I saw there is one for showing next aired info.  I have that turned on, but, I'm not seeing any next aired info.  Setting I'm missing somewhere?  Thanks.
YOYIZDERZOMENEMOHOZEZAZEZDENDERIZHOZEZ
(2019-08-07, 02:04)mikeSiLVO Wrote:
(2019-08-07, 00:29)sniferx1 Wrote: Can you kindly re-add the feature as it’s just few line of code?

Just so you know comments like these might upset someone.

To be clear, I am not upset but saying it is just a few lines of code is a little dismissive of the time and effort some of these things take.

It was actually 31 lines of code that needed to be added/changed spanning across 4 files and then I have to test it and try all sorts of actions to break it like what if a remote user presses the Info button and then the show OSD button. Or making sure it works with every other option available.

That's the rub with having so many option... Gotta test all the possible combos.
(2019-08-07, 00:36)sniferx1 Wrote: Thanks Million. You already have the option to change it to top or bottom therefore people who like it at top can use the option and those who like at bottom can use the option too.... by default you can have it top it bottom.

Thanks again.

It is available on Git now. I did not change the defaults so it should just go back to the way it was before the update.

I will wait a day or two before submitting to Kodi repo though but not sure if it will be accepted so quickly after this recent update or if the skin reviewer has the time.

In the interim I hopefully get some folks who point out other issues that need addressing cause it always seems like there's something I missed Wink 
@mikeSiLVO Sorry for this feedback. I will keep your advice in mind for future comments. Always appreciate your efforts and dedication and we use this for free therefore I do apologies if my statement make you upset.
(2019-08-09, 02:37)bobrap Wrote: When going through settings, I saw there is one for showing next aired info.  I have that turned on, but, I'm not seeing any next aired info.  Setting I'm missing somewhere?  Thanks.

Do you have script.tv.show.next.aired v6.0.15 installed and enabled?

@Karellen @Pienoet @beeswax I made some tweaks to the default guide.

Some testing, screenshots, and/or feedback would be appreciated.

Anything missing/wanted while I am working on PVR stuff?

Thanks.
Thanks Mike, EPG looks much better now:

Thank you for making label removal optional, there are a couple of channels I don't have logos for and a couple which have poor logos so a logos-only mode would not be ideal.  I can't think of any other PVR skin issues I've had really, it's pretty great as it is!
(2019-08-09, 05:36)mikeSiLVO Wrote:
(2019-08-09, 02:37)bobrap Wrote: When going through settings, I saw there is one for showing next aired info.  I have that turned on, but, I'm not seeing any next aired info.  Setting I'm missing somewhere?  Thanks.

Disregard my problem.  As usual...operator error.  Sorry Blush
YOYIZDERZOMENEMOHOZEZAZEZDENDERIZHOZEZ
(2019-08-09, 05:36)mikeSiLVO Wrote:

@Karellen @Pienoet @beeswax I made some tweaks to the default guide.

Some testing, screenshots, and/or feedback would be appreciated.

Anything missing/wanted while I am working on PVR stuff?

Thanks.

The default guide is looking great now. The only thing i’m missing/wanted is fanart for live tv.
Is it possible to have clearart, extrafanart, banners etc for live tv.
There was a live tv mod created by @solo085 and that was a great mod.
Can we have something like that?
Need some help. I don't want to install embuary. What do I have to turn off/on to stop the message about it each time I play a video and click the info button or "I"?

Also I can't quite put my finger on it but there is some issue with using keyboard command "I". Play a video, press I and nothing happens. Press I again and the info appears. Or use the video command bar click the icon for info it works and then you can use the keyboard "I". This is even with embuary installed.

(2019-08-09, 19:15)Pienoet Wrote: The default guide is looking great now. The only thing i’m missing/wanted is fanart for live tv.

That would require using Skin Helper and that script is unmaintained so I am slowly removing all current support for it in the skin so no I won't be adding anything like that.

(2019-08-09, 23:07)flhthemi Wrote: Need some help. I don't want to install embuary. What do I have to turn off/on to stop the message about it each time I play a video and click the info button or "I"?

Also I can't quite put my finger on it but there is some issue with using keyboard command "I". Play a video, press I and nothing happens. Press I again and the info appears. Or use the video command bar click the icon for info it works and then you can use the keyboard "I". This is even with embuary installed.

You shouldn't have to install the Embuary Helper script if you don't want to so I will fix that. It does provide the scraped Rotten Tomatoes and Metacritic ratings for Fullscreen Info though so if you want that you'd need to install it.

As for the other issue, I test using a keyboard everyday and have never had that problem...
(2019-08-10, 00:10)mikeSiLVO Wrote:
(2019-08-09, 19:15)Pienoet Wrote: The default guide is looking great now. The only thing i’m missing/wanted is fanart for live tv.

That would require using Skin Helper and that script is unmaintained so I am slowly removing all current support for it in the skin so no I won't be adding anything like that.
(2019-08-09, 23:07)flhthemi Wrote:  
Is there another way to implement this?
Hello all

I'm trying to update from version 7.02 to 7.03 on Kodi 18.3 but it's always failing with this error. The only addons I have installed are artwork beef, artist slideshow, backup, last.fm scrobbler, log viewer, mixcloud, opensubtitles, subscene, openweathermap, yahoo weather, spotify from marcel veldt's repo, watchdog and trakt. Any ideas please? Thanks in advance.

ImageImage
@tbqstp

Change back to the default skin Estuary, then try your update. Does that fix it?
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2019-08-08, 23:19)mikeSiLVO Wrote: @Pienoet @Karellen Can you guys try the changes on GitHub and let me know of any issues or if you have any suggestions for changes/improvements?

Hi Mike, I did actually get reminded of a long-standing niggle with the EPG this morning, namely this:

I'm not sure under what conditions the clipping of the text doesn't work but occasionally I see programme names overlapping their boundaries like on the highlighted programme in this shot, and also the one to the right.  Could it be the special characters throwing off whatever function determines the correct width?
  • 584(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Nox: SiLVO55