• 609(current)
Release Aeon Nox: SiLVO
Time to put a stopper in new features now. I want to get the latest changes ready for release and take a break for a little while.

If you can, please test out the latest from Git.
Feel free to report any little, possibly stupid, thing you want to tell me about Wink
(2019-09-28, 07:58)mikeSiLVO Wrote:
(2019-09-27, 22:30)Wanderer189 Wrote: @mikeSiLVO Dude, you are making so many great changes, I can't hardly keep up with ya....I love it. While testing the Open Case mod in movies section (showcase view) I found something that may need a small tweak. If your movie or movie set has a clearart logo or banner they look awesome like below:

But if there is no logo or banner, the text is starting to go off the bottom of the screen:

I checked screen calibration and it is good....

Try latest from Git please. 
@mikeSiLVO : Much better, thank you Sir.
Kodi v20.1 with goodies from the PSMC Collection / Using on PC's, Nvidea Shields, and other Android TV Boxes
Hi,

Love you're skin.

I wanted to know if anyone can help me.

When I left click and I choose Showcase or any other view then it only changes for that specific page and not the next page. The 2nd page comes up with list view instead showcase or any other view.
Is there a way to change it so that it does skin wide. Like for all pages in movies and all pages for TV shows.

Also one last question is there a way to use showcase view mode on widgets as well cos it looks cool?

Thank you in advance.
@mikeSiLVO - I just had one last question before you head off. I mentioned it a few posts back but it probably slipped you. I was just trying to find out why I can't create a backup of your skin using the script.skin.helper.skinbackup. I did see a backup file this morning in my set backup folder, but when I try to import it, nothing happens. It is the only skin I can't make a backup of, and one that I can't create running a manual backup via SHS backup. I also tried copying the skins in the addons folder, as well as the addon_data folder then copied it to another installation but it does not maintain the settings for some reason.

Thanks again,

Shedrock
(2019-09-28, 08:09)mikeSiLVO Wrote: Time to put a stopper in new features now. I want to get the latest changes ready for release and take a break for a little while.

If you can, please test out the latest from Git.
Feel free to report any little, possibly stupid, thing you want to tell me about Wink

Since you asked, the TV info page has the same issue with “Ending” time flashing briefly on top of the screen. You fixed it earlier but noticed it was still doing it for TV shows.. so I guess logic for movies and tv info is separate.

Actually, I believe there should not be “ending time” for tv show or season info at all. It should only show for episode info only..
(2019-09-28, 19:54)shedrock Wrote: @mikeSiLVO - I just had one last question before you head off. I mentioned it a few posts back but it probably slipped you. I was just trying to find out why I can't create a backup of your skin using the script.skin.helper.skinbackup. I did see a backup file this morning in my set backup folder, but when I try to import it, nothing happens. It is the only skin I can't make a backup of, and one that I can't create running a manual backup via SHS backup. I also tried copying the skins in the addons folder, as well as the addon_data folder then copied it to another installation but it does not maintain the settings for some reason.

Thanks again,

Shedrock

Ok, this is the last new feature...

Fair warning, it is Skin Helper related so the moment it stops working or causes any issues I will remove it from the skin.

Not sure about the naming of the buttons yet so if any suggestions let me know.
Test it out and make sure nothing funky is going on Wink

(2019-09-28, 21:28)monisriz Wrote: Since you asked, the TV info page has the same issue with “Ending” time flashing briefly on top of the screen. You fixed it earlier but noticed it was still doing it for TV shows.. so I guess logic for movies and tv info is separate.

Actually, I believe there should not be “ending time” for tv show or season info at all. It should only show for episode info only..

Try latest Git...

FYI there is no ending time for TV Show. You sure you're not confusing Ended which would be the Show Status?
@mikeSiLVO - Thank you very much Mike. I was not in any way hinting for you to do it now, but I greatly appreciate it. One small bug I found is that when you "Browse for backup" and don't select anything, then exit, the popup window says "Your backup is successfully restored!". You don't have to address this. I am just pointing it out to you.

Thanks again,

Shedrock
(2019-09-29, 00:49)shedrock Wrote: @mikeSiLVO - Thank you very much Mike. I was not in any way hinting for you to do it now, but I greatly appreciate it. One small bug I found is that when you "Browse for backup" and don't select anything, then exit, the popup window says "Your backup is successfully restored!". You don't have to address this. I am just pointing it out to you.

Thanks again,

Shedrock

Can’t address it. That’s a bug in the script itself.
(2019-09-29, 00:51)mikeSiLVO Wrote:
(2019-09-29, 00:49)shedrock Wrote: @mikeSiLVO - Thank you very much Mike. I was not in any way hinting for you to do it now, but I greatly appreciate it. One small bug I found is that when you "Browse for backup" and don't select anything, then exit, the popup window says "Your backup is successfully restored!". You don't have to address this. I am just pointing it out to you.

Thanks again,

Shedrock

Can’t address it. That’s a bug in the script itself.  
It may be on just my end, but with the last git release with the backup included, I can no longer navigate to the Help portion to download any of the Apps, FAQ, etc....

I deleted skin, re-installed fresh from kodi repo, copied over the git version and can confirm, there is no navigation going to the right on anything but the backup portion on this part unless using mouse.

Kodi v20.1 with goodies from the PSMC Collection / Using on PC's, Nvidea Shields, and other Android TV Boxes
(2019-09-29, 03:30)Wanderer189 Wrote: It may be on just my end, but with the last git release with the backup included, I can no longer navigate to the Help portion to download any of the Apps, FAQ, etc....

I deleted skin, re-installed fresh from kodi repo, copied over the git version and can confirm, there is no navigation going to the right on anything but the backup portion on this part unless using mouse.

Yep forgot to change something when testing, will be fixed by the time you read this...
(2019-09-29, 03:57)mikeSiLVO Wrote: Yep forgot to change something when testing, will be fixed by the time you read this... 

No problem, you been going wide open the last few days. I did some on the snow thing for you to look at, but not going to send you anything till after you've had a Real break.... I modded it on my end,, but every time I grab a new git copy, I have to go through and redo it...I will be glad when you finally relax a while...hahaha
Have a little dilemma...

I am reworking the set info to match the current movie floor labels but not sure which layout:

Default movie:

Set layout 1:

Set layout 2:

I think the #2 looks better but not sure if it is too jarring swapping label positions while scrolling past regular movies:
ImageImage

ImageImage
(2019-09-29, 11:29)mikeSiLVO Wrote: Have a little dilemma...

I am reworking the set info to match the current movie floor labels but not sure which layout:
I'm liking #2, is it on git, if so, I will download and try it out
(2019-09-29, 11:29)mikeSiLVO Wrote: Default movie:
Set layout 2:

I think the #2 looks better but not sure if it is too jarring swapping label positions while scrolling past regular movies:

#2 looks better
@mikeSiLVO Hey Mike, how is the progress with not needing script.grab.fanart dependency. Has that been finished in the more current versions or still being worked on?
  • 609(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Nox: SiLVO55