• 613(current)
Release Aeon Nox: SiLVO
(2019-10-04, 17:03)monisriz Wrote: You mean 7.0.8 (Leia) will be released today?

No, I mean exactly what I said.
Available on Git.
Not gonna be an update to Kodi repo till I'm sure it has been tested enough. I don't want to have to fix any big issues and release another update too quickly.

(2019-10-04, 17:43)Roby Wrote: Hi, while browsing through the different menubars in the skin, I noticed a small picture of some cables on the SYSTEM bar. I didn't find it that aesthetically pleasing as it seems to be rendered in the wrong format.
Does anyone have an idea on how to deactivate it, because I couldn't find any options? I marked it with a red box so it's easier to spot.

Should be square info content so I will fix that:

If you want to turn off the widget info then just do the opposite of what you did to turn it on Wink

(2019-10-04, 18:21)shedrock Wrote: I think that icon is perfect and actually does suit the skin. Big Grin

He means the shape not the actual icon and they're right so I will fix it Nod

Aaaaaannnnd, I fixed it while typing this message so... On da GitterHubbubaloo Wink
@mikeSiLVO can you make the channelname on the wallview in live tv al little bit higher?
So there is a little bit more space between the channel name and the program?
And also if there is no subtitle is it possible that automaticly the program title is where the subtitle line is?

I think it’ s looking better then when if there is no subtitle there is now a blank space.

Thanks!
(2019-10-05, 12:30)Pienoet Wrote: @mikeSiLVO can you make the channelname on the wallview in live tv al little bit higher?
And also if there is no subtitle is it possible that automaticly the program title is where the subtitle line is?

I think it’ s looking better then when if there is no subtitle there is now a blank space.

Thanks!

I don't like the idea of info swapping places. If you're looking for something it should, mostly, be in the same place and not move about depending on if something is visible.

I can adjust spacing though. How's this?
(2019-10-05, 16:21)mikeSiLVO Wrote:
(2019-10-05, 12:30)Pienoet Wrote: @mikeSiLVO can you make the channelname on the wallview in live tv al little bit higher?

Thanks!

I don't like the idea of info swapping places. If you're looking for something it should, mostly, be in the same place and not move about depending on if something is visible.

I can adjust spacing though. How's this?

Looks better this way.
If possible the program title above the subtitle en when subtitle is empty the the program title in the position of the subtitle.
So there is space between the channel name and the program title.
(2019-10-04, 15:27)mikeSiLVO Wrote:
(2019-10-03, 23:22)Wanderer189 Wrote: @mikeSiLVO I was playing with the latest git release, I know something that would be a nice touch to the way you have the DialogMusicInfo set up. If you could add "Play" to the context menu. In other words navigate to the discography, then an album, then be able to play that album using the context menu. Currently it i just info and art items....Just a thought

OK but the context menu working is a side effect so I will have to hide the other buttons cause they won't work correctly. The new play button should work... Hopefully.

Also added the leaves falling but I don't particularly care for the others so only falling leaves/snow will be available.
Not sold on the naming of the setting... Huh

Will be available on Git sometime today. 
@mikeSiLVO Not been online for a bit, just seen this post, downloaded from git and nothing different. Wanted to check to see if you changed your mind on the "Play" in the context menu or there were problems with it. As far as the falling things, yeah, it is hard to find anything that looks halfway decent...Any ways, just checking with ya on the context menu thing mainly.
Kodi v20.1 with goodies from the PSMC Collection / Using on PC's, Nvidea Shields, and other Android TV Boxes
(2019-10-06, 00:30)Wanderer189 Wrote: @mikeSiLVO Not been online for a bit, just seen this post, downloaded from git and nothing different. Wanted to check to see if you changed your mind on the "Play" in the context menu or there were problems with it. As far as the falling things, yeah, it is hard to find anything that looks halfway decent...Any ways, just checking with ya on the context menu thing mainly.

I added the play button to the context menu just like the first image I posted.
(2019-10-06, 01:09)mikeSiLVO Wrote:
(2019-10-06, 00:30)Wanderer189 Wrote: @mikeSiLVO Not been online for a bit, just seen this post, downloaded from git and nothing different. Wanted to check to see if you changed your mind on the "Play" in the context menu or there were problems with it. As far as the falling things, yeah, it is hard to find anything that looks halfway decent...Any ways, just checking with ya on the context menu thing mainly.

I added the play button to the context menu just like the first image I posted. 

This is what I am getting:

I downloaded a couple hours ago...
Kodi v20.1 with goodies from the PSMC Collection / Using on PC's, Nvidea Shields, and other Android TV Boxes
(2019-10-06, 02:14)Wanderer189 Wrote: This is what I am getting:

Based on your photo you must have an install issue cause the icon should change to the album cover since I added that to Git also:
(2019-10-06, 02:23)mikeSiLVO Wrote:
(2019-10-06, 02:14)Wanderer189 Wrote: This is what I am getting:

Based on your photo you must have an install issue cause the icon should change to the album cover since I added that to Git also:
Cool, I will delete and try again here after bit.....thank you Sir
(2019-10-06, 02:27)Wanderer189 Wrote:
(2019-10-06, 02:23)mikeSiLVO Wrote: Based on your photo you must have an install issue cause the icon should change to the album cover since I added that to Git also: 
Cool, I will delete and try again here after bit.....thank you Sir 
That was it, I like how you did the leaves, your the master! Play is there and all good, will let ya know if I find anything else.
(2019-10-06, 02:14)Wanderer189 Wrote:
(2019-10-06, 01:09)mikeSiLVO Wrote:  

This is what I am getting:

Could you tell me what program you are using to make this screen appear?
@lakedaisy I am using the latest github version of the skin. But the context items on this page have changed now to only show Play rather than the items shown in the image. If you have the github version installed, go to Artists, then using the context menu>Information, then scrolll Down. (I had to ask too....)

If you're using the official version, go to the first page of this thread to see how to update to git version or you can wait for it to become official.

Mike is still testing and tweaking things before he officially releases it.
Should the artwork options in PVR Recordings be working as I can t seem to get them to show up..Thanks
I have already changed the highlight colour as in the pic below.

Wanted to change it again, however when I press select on the highlight option, nothing happens.

Would someone remind me how to change the highlight colour setting in pic?

Using version 7.0.7 in Kodi 18.4

(2019-10-06, 14:16)mariofenech Wrote: Should the artwork options in PVR Recordings be working as I can t seem to get them to show up..Thanks

Already answered you https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid2887943

(2019-10-06, 14:44)Jeffers24 Wrote: I have already changed the highlight colour as in the pic below.

Wanted to change it again, however when I press select on the highlight option, nothing happens.

Would someone remind me how to change the highlight colour setting in pic?

Using version 7.0.7 in Kodi 18.4

If clicking does nothing then you have script.skin.helper.colorpicker installed but it is disabled.

Go to Kodi's addon manager and follow the pics to enable it.

• 613(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Nox: SiLVO55