• 643(current)
Release Aeon Nox: SiLVO
(2020-03-13, 16:38)sabofer Wrote:
(2020-02-27, 00:16)mikeSiLVO Wrote: Starting to work on the skin again.

Any issues or suggestions from anybody?
Cool

First of all - thanks for all your hard work and thanks for supporting all of us.

I just switched from Phenomenal skin to this one so maybe I’m doing something wrong - but I can’t seem to be able to “lock” a display for pages.
When I go to my library I like to watch it in the “lower list” display form because it has info and stuff I like.
But
It always switches back to regular list view.. 

i'm using the vertical menu if it wasn't clear.
i like seeing the full info of an episode or a movie right up front and the "lower list" is exactly what i'm looking for.. but it always switches back to regular list view..

any idea?
I'm struggling to install v7.95 on a "new" Test Kodi v19 installation . I've tried downloading the 2 x python 3 dependencies mentioned a few pages back before I try to install the skin
But these themselves wont install and fail with a "the dependency on xbmc  python 2.2.20 could not be established" error message
What am i missing? I'm on the latest v19 nightly 20200404
Thanks
Are there theme packs for NOX, I have not been able to find wallpapers on this thread section.
(2020-04-03, 23:27)Mugros Wrote: I don't like the submenu for the search when I'm in the movies section. I'd like to instantly get the search form like when I select "Library using Kodi". I found the xml with the entries, but I can only make the other options disappear, but don't know how to skip the extra menu at all.
Any option to change this?
Me too on this! I've used Nox-Silvo for over a year and I CAN'T seem to get used to that double [ENTER] to get to the search form. I usually end up starting something like the PVR if I'm not paying attention.

What is that xml with the entries? I couldn't find that either...
Is there a parameter to reduce the case size for MyFlix view? Can someone please point me to that code snippet and the file?
(2020-04-04, 20:55)SMB-IL Wrote: What is that xml with the entries? I couldn't find that either... 
Includes_select.xml

:
<include name="SelectSearch">
(2020-04-04, 19:21)i0zjh02 Wrote: I'm struggling to install v7.95 on a "new" Test Kodi v19 installation . I've tried downloading the 2 x python 3 dependencies mentioned a few pages back before I try to install the skin
But these themselves wont install and fail with a "the dependency on xbmc  python 2.2.20 could not be established" error message
Thanks

kodi dependency bug 19 needs python3

old:
<import addon="xbmc.python" version="2.20.0"/>

new:
<import addon="xbmc.python" version="3.0.0"/>
(2020-04-06, 16:57)Atamans Wrote:
(2020-04-04, 19:21)i0zjh02 Wrote: I'm struggling to install v7.95 on a "new" Test Kodi v19 installation . I've tried downloading the 2 x python 3 dependencies mentioned a few pages back before I try to install the skin
Thanks

kodi dependency bug 19 needs python3

old:
<import addon="xbmc.python" version="2.20.0"/>

new:
<import addon="xbmc.python" version="3.0.0"/> 

Thanks but not sure what that refers to, do I have to edit that line somewhere, can you let me know where that is please, Cheers :-)
Hi, I'm sorry if I am posting incorrect here but would like some advice if possible. I am using Kodi Leia upgrading from Krypton. I have used aeon nox silvo on the previous set up and had to upgrade to use on Leia. Since then I'm having some issues with this set up compared to previous mainly with the music albums, These issues are as follows:

1. I like to show the albums using shift view but I would like to turn off the CD coming out of the disc cover when I hang / pause on the album
2. when playing the CD and cover show on full screen however when I have multiple discs in for an album the original art does not show. How do I resolve this

Many thanks in advance
(2020-04-07, 21:45)i0zjh02 Wrote: Thanks but not sure what that refers to, do I have to edit that line somewhere, can you let me know where that is please, Cheers :-) 

https://github.com/mikesilvo164/script.skinshortcuts
Hi

Is there a way of telling your skin that my .iso files are 4K HVEC? It seems to be defaulting to DVD as the disc type.
suggestion:
on system information page remove the % per core ...
it's too long to display properly on full-hd with my 12 cores (ryzen 5) and there are cpus with even more cores ;-)
What is the best way to save and restore all settings for the skin? I know there are ways to do this for the entire system, but I want to do it for just this add-on. I am very familiar with Linux, ssh, etc, so I don't mind getting my hands dirty
does anyone know how to increase the size of this gui?

sometimes the name of a show is too long and i have to wait awhile before it slowly scrolls through it so i can read it
(2020-04-11, 19:12)scottismyname Wrote: What is the best way to save and restore all settings for the skin? I know there are ways to do this for the entire system, but I want to do it for just this add-on. I am very familiar with Linux, ssh, etc, so I don't mind getting my hands dirty

I just use the Kodi backup program but I have made copies of the skin data under addons/skin.addon.aeon.nox.silvo when I was manually adding updates with another skin. So that "should" work as this is the code for the skin. Removing this seems to be the same as removing the skin.  But there is also stuff under userdata/addon_data for the skin which looks like it has actual skin settings which maybe what you are looking for. At least that's what it is on Android. 

But to be honest the safest way is to back up the addons and userdata folders like Kodi backup.
  • 643(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Nox: SiLVO55