• 685(current)
Release Aeon Nox: SiLVO
(2021-05-08, 07:05)Yoshinizar Wrote: [AEON NOX: SILVO] How to change the default view (Viewtype) on Kodi 19? Everytime after I change it, it reverts back, so annoying! I have poster mode on my series but after few second change automatic to default

If you are using addon/s you may need to change the view type in the addon/s you are using. The view settings are normally in the Tools section of an addon
(2021-05-08, 07:05)Yoshinizar Wrote: [AEON NOX: SILVO] How to change the default view (Viewtype) on Kodi 19? Everytime after I change it, it reverts back, so annoying! I have poster mode on my series but after few second change automatic to default

There should be a setting to choose default views for each category in the addon youre using. As example in Fen its in Tools>Set Views.
Sometimes I like to see my TV Shows listed in alphabetical order.
Sometimes I like to see my TB Shows listed in order of most recently added.

Is there a way to have two TV Shows items on the Home page that will go into different views of the library? I have added a second menu item, but whenever I change the sort order for one, it also changes the sort order for the other. This makes perfectly logical sense to me, and I expect the answer to be "no," but I'll never know if I don't ask.

Thanks!
Shoppedude
(2021-05-11, 00:33)shoppedude Wrote: Is there a way to have two TV Shows items on the Home page that will go into different views of the library?

Hi... 

I did what you are looking for with the following method:

1. Go to Videos> TV Shows > Titles
2. Enter and choose view.
3. Sort list by "date added" ascending or descending.
4. Press "Back" and add "Titles" to your favorites
5. Now go to Skin Settings> Main menu> Setup the Aeon Nox main menu> CHOOSE THE MAIN MENU you already created and like to display "TV Shows order by date added"
6. Change the "Choose item for menu" from whatever you already had, to:   Favorites> Titles
7. Set the desired label for your shortcut
8. Configure background and widgets if you like
9. Exit so and wait for menu to reconfigure
10. Enjoy!

Note: after you have created your menu or submenu (the method applies) you can erase your "titles" favorite and your shortcut continues to work.

Hope this is helpful...
(2021-05-11, 01:20)lynxstrike Wrote:
(2021-05-11, 00:33)shoppedude Wrote: Is there a way to have two TV Shows items on the Home page that will go into different views of the library?

Hi... 

I did what you are looking for with the following method:

1. Go to Videos> TV Shows > Titles
2. Enter and choose view.
3. Sort list by "date added" ascending or descending.
4. Press "Back" and add "Titles" to your favorites
5. Now go to Skin Settings> Main menu> Setup the Aeon Nox main menu> CHOOSE THE MAIN MENU you already created and like to display "TV Shows order by date added"
6. Change the "Choose item for menu" from whatever you already had, to:   Favorites> Titles
7. Set the desired label for your shortcut
8. Configure background and widgets if you like
9. Exit so and wait for menu to reconfigure
10. Enjoy!

Note: after you have created your menu or submenu (the method applies) you can erase your "titles" favorite and your shortcut continues to work.

Hope this is helpful...

This totally worked - thank you!
(2021-05-12, 15:15)shoppedude Wrote: This totally worked - thank you!

Since your question... I started to play with "smartlists". It works better and you have a thousand and one more options to sort and group your library. If you are interested you can give it a try.

I'm glad you configured your Kodi to your liking... Smile
(2021-05-12, 16:55)lynxstrike Wrote: Since your question... I started to play with "smartlists". It works better and you have a thousand and one more options to sort and group your library. If you are interested you can give it a try.

Color me intrigued. How does one access smartlists?
(2021-05-12, 17:50)shoppedude Wrote: Color me intrigued. How does one access smartlists?

Main Menu>

Videos> Playlists> New smart playlist...

Then just configure as many as you want with as many options as you like. Possibilities are endless...
After, if I don't recall wrong, you can create menus and submenus with "smartlists" as target (you don't have to use the "favorites" method).

Smile
Playlists (wiki)
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2021-05-12, 17:55)lynxstrike Wrote:
(2021-05-12, 17:50)shoppedude Wrote: Color me intrigued. How does one access smartlists?

Main Menu>

Videos> Playlists> New smart playlist...

Then just configure as many as you want with as many options as you like. Possibilities are endless...
After, if I don't recall wrong, you can create menus and submenus with "smartlists" as target (you don't have to use the "favorites" method).

Smile

The addon SuperFavourites might work for this too, I think. The only wrong way is if it doesn't work!
Hey there, I've switched to kodi 19 recently and now the strm-files that i exported from netflix won't show the video info screen anymore, they just start playing directly. Kodi is set to show info and my local files still behave as expected. Anyone an idea?
Hello creator of this wonderful skin, are there any news coming up? Can we look forward to it?
Many thanks for your work, I look forward to new things with the skin in the future!

Movie Library Statistics- for custom playlist
How can I have custom Movie library statistics. I have a playlist for Animation and I want the movie library to only show Animation statistics instead of whole movie.

Also on Silvo how can I have custom Skin playlist like (Skin Playlist) Recent Movies
Hello, I've been enjoying this skin ever since switching to Matrix, thanks.

I was trying to set a couple of the android Apps as widgets and can't seem to do it. It'll allow the entire Android App node but not a specific one or two app. Is there a way to do this? tia
Hi I'm using Kodi 19.1 with Aeon Nox Silvo 7.9.6, a while ago this problem started when I call up the Lyrics when playing music, in video mode or karaoke, there's a dark transparant overlay on the top half of the screen that shows up now which makes the lyrics hard to read. 
I've been looking in settings for Aeon Nox Silvo and the lyrics mod, and in the configuration files, but I can't find the option to turn it off. Can anyone advise what to do please?
  • 685(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Nox: SiLVO55