• 691(current)
Release Aeon Nox: SiLVO
Wasn't aware of that setting.  Thanks a ton!

Separate question:  Trying to figure out how to remove the gray background 'window' on the top half of the screen behind lyrics.  Apparently it's a skin, not lyric, function.
Win10x64 Pro. Intel Core2Duo E8500 3.26GHz on Gigabyte GA-EP43-UD3L. 4GB DDR2 1066MHz RAM. Nvidia GT240 512MB PCIx16. Multiple displays, including Sony VPL-XW5000ES 4k projector + 100" Da-Lite Cinema screen.
(2021-07-07, 16:50)curtis-r Wrote: Wasn't aware of that setting.  Thanks a ton!

Separate question:  Trying to figure out how to remove the gray background 'window' on the top half of the screen behind lyrics.  Apparently it's a skin, not lyric, function.

Updating both this skin AND the lyric add-on fixed that for me on Kodi 19.1.
The widgets for music have the aspect ratio for movies and tv show thumbnails (and are stretched).

Which xml file do I need, to edit that particular widget? I am looking in the 16x9 folder and I see home.xml, includes_home.xml, Includes_widgets.xml? TIA.

Edit...found the widget option for Art. Nevermind.
While checking on Dependencies I notice that above where it says Enabled some have a tick and some do not.What do the ticks mean ?Also if I update an unticked one a tick then appears,even though the updated version is the same as the one already installed.
Thanks in advance.
(2021-07-08, 06:02)himey Wrote:

Running Kodi (19.1.0 Git:20210508-85e05228b4) & Lyric 7/3/2021 (which I have set to 'hide dialog background show lyric only'), but still the upper 1/2 of the screen has the dark, translucent window.  I read it's a skin setting, but is that not true?

[Yes, I'm hardcore about my music visualization  Smile ]
Win10x64 Pro. Intel Core2Duo E8500 3.26GHz on Gigabyte GA-EP43-UD3L. 4GB DDR2 1066MHz RAM. Nvidia GT240 512MB PCIx16. Multiple displays, including Sony VPL-XW5000ES 4k projector + 100" Da-Lite Cinema screen.
(2021-07-10, 19:49)curtis-r Wrote:
(2021-07-08, 06:02)himey Wrote:

Running Kodi (19.1.0 Git:20210508-85e05228b4) & Lyric 7/3/2021 (which I have set to 'hide dialog background show lyric only'), but still the upper 1/2 of the screen has the dark, translucent window.  I read it's a skin setting, but is that not true?

Start reading here https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid2989806.  Or, read a couple posts up.
HOW TO - Kodi 2D - 3D - UHD (4k) HDR Guide Internal & External Players iso menus
DIY HOME THEATER WIND EFFECT

W11 Pro 24H2 MPC-BE\HC madVR KODI 22 GTX960-4GB/RGB 4:4:4/Desktop 60Hz 8bit Video Matched Refresh rates 23,24,50,60Hz 8/10/12bit/Samsung 82" Q90R Denon S720W
(2021-07-11, 00:45)brazen1 Wrote:
(2021-07-10, 19:49)curtis-r Wrote:
(2021-07-08, 06:02)himey Wrote: Updating both this skin AND the lyric add-on fixed that for me on Kodi 19.1.

Start reading here https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid2989806.  Or, read a couple posts up.

Sorry, my initial searches failed me, but you are correct.  Other posts led to this issue being fixed in the Git.  Now using 8.0.0.  Thanks.
hi i am using win 10 64bit , matrix 19.1 , aeon nox 8.0 .     i am in the process of making my build up i have added some movies from hd but finding that no disc art shows up   does this skin support disc art or can it be added i have used artwork dump to get my artwork thanks for your advice

ImageImage
Hi Guys,

Prior to Kodi 19/19.1 I used to have the Next TV Aired episode and information regarding the series itself like, ended/returning/new, now I have none of that, please check the image below, can you please help me out?
P.S 
I've installed repository.marcelveldt-1.0.3 repository and the add-on is working but nothing in the tv shows section per the image below

Just setup a fresh install of Kodi 19.1 w/ Aeon Nox Silvo v8.0. Getting some weird issues with extrafanart. All fanart is stored locally and downloaded outside of Kodi v19. Some movies are displaying clearart/log but not all despite the *.png files being in the folders for movies not displaying (and yes, same filename structure).

Also, I can not get Aeon to display any extrafanart. I have tried both placing them inside the main movie folder and also inside the extrafanart folder like used to work under v18. Extrafanart is enabled in the skin. Do i need to enable something to have Kodi cache it so it works?
correction to above post as apparently you can't edit posts anymore:

Just setup a fresh install of Kodi 19.1 w/ Aeon Nox Silvo v8.0. Getting some weird issues with additional artwork. All artwork is stored locally and downloaded outside of Kodi v19. Some movies are displaying clearart/log but not all despite the *.png files being in the folders for movies not displaying (and yes, same filename structure).

Also, I can not get Aeon to display any extrafanart. I have tried both placing them inside the main movie folder and also inside the extrafanart folder like used to work under v18. Extrafanart is enabled in the skin. Do i need to enable something to have Kodi cache it so it works?
(2021-07-25, 04:30)pletopia Wrote: apparently you can't edit posts anymore:
Why do you say that?

Can you post a screenshot of one of your problem movie folders so we can clearly see all the files.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
hi i am running win 10 aeon nox 8 matrix 19.1  i just started to do my movies and would like to know how to increase the discart to more than 7 discs thanks for your advice
This is probably a Karellen question, and I hope simple enough...

I'm currently running Kodi v18.9 with SILVO v7.0.9. I've been doing little tweaks and mods over the past 2 or 3 years and don't really want to give them up. I've been keeping notes in the XML files to what I've done most of the time, but I'm sure I've missed some. All I use Kodi for is playing movies, TV shows, and some music -- no PVR or Live TV, games or whatever else is in there.

So, my question is this: Is there a compelling reason for me to upgrade to Matrix? And if so, is there a way to keep the current skin mod I'm using? I've read of changes to Python to version 3, which I don't really understand much about, but other than that, can I safely stay at 18.9 with my modded SILVO 7.0.9 for the foreseeable future? (I think I may have answered my own question because it's not broken, so I don't think I need to fix it.)

Karellen or anyone can weigh in. Thanks!
(2021-07-26, 00:04)SMB-IL Wrote: I've been keeping notes in the XML files to what I've done most of the time,
Yea, I do that also. Usually it is a simple copy and paste the code into the xml file. Only a few edits for me, so it does not take too long to change.

(2021-07-26, 00:04)SMB-IL Wrote: Is there a compelling reason for me to upgrade to Matrix?
Well... Python 2 is unsupported, which means it will never receive security updates. And Kodi v18 is also unsupported and it will never receive updates either to work around any security issues .

Personally I would make v19 your base. Update and make the changes one more time, and you should be safe for the foreseeable future.

If you are using Windows, install v19 in Portable mode and test it out before you kill off your v18 install. Portable_mode (wiki)
Then once it is all up and running, you can either continue to use Portable mode, or unistall v18 and the kodi data folder, install v19 and copy across the Kodi data folder (wiki) in the portable folder to the \Roaming\ folder
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
  • 691(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Nox: SiLVO55