• 713(current)
Release Aeon Nox: SiLVO
Tried searching for this but didn't find a fitting answer.
I have extra fanart added to some tv shows so the number of extra images for each show varied from zero to four. The skin doesn't seem to care though and instead of just displaying the available images/image it adds blank ones into the rotation so some shows ends up with just a black background for several "rotations".

Is it a setting I've missed or is the only options to have four extra fanarts for every show or disable them all together?
If you're rotating backgound fanart, nomenclature should be movie_name-fanart.jpg movie_name-fanart1.jpg movie_name-fanart2.jpg movie_name-fanart3.jpg etc.. if you have a blank (missing a number), bring up the 'choose art' in the information screen scroll down to the fanart 'blank' and insert what you want via the browser. As far as I can see this skin allows for 37 valid jpeg backgrounds and 3 posters. Keep in mind that huge quantities of artwork will involve subsequent loading time. If the artwork is not available at scrape, you may end up with blanks.
(2022-07-18, 01:16)PatK Wrote: If you're rotating backgound fanart, nomenclature should be movie_name-fanart.jpg movie_name-fanart1.jpg movie_name-fanart2.jpg movie_name-fanart3.jpg etc.. if you have a blank (missing a number), bring up the 'choose art' in the information screen scroll down to the fanart 'blank' and insert what you want via the browser. As far as I can see this skin allows for 37 valid jpeg backgrounds and 3 posters. Keep in mind that huge quantities of artwork will involve subsequent loading time. If the artwork is not available at scrape, you may end up with blanks.
Sorry I was a bit unclear, this is regarding tv shows and when you navigate to a single show and the show specific fanart rotating in the background.
So the images are located in the same folder as each show named fanart.jpg and depening if there are any extras fanart1.jpg- fanart4.jpg.
@mikeSiLVO Been using this skin with great success for a while. Recently when using it with music files, I have Kodi crash almost within 2-3 tracks of music playback. Just cannot get Kodi to play 4-5 tracks without playback stopping at the start of some track and then Kodi freezing and restarting.

I started a thread about it and someone suggested I change the skin from Aeon Nox to Estuary and it did make the crashes go away. I want to continue using this skin. Can someone see what the problem is please? Log as below

https://paste.ee/p/EQcfk
Is there a way to run the Aeon Nox Silvo skin in offline mode so that it doesn't display the connection error message every 30 seconds? The default Kodi skin doesn't do this. While this message might be useful for some, it would be nice if there was an option to remove it. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks
Hi, I need some help please editing DialogVideoInfo.xml file 

I would like to have studio logo at top with runtime and rating like in previous versions.

I thought each item would have some sort of grid number and would be easy to move around but it appears that Runtime/rating bar is grouped together and studio is grouped with media flags. I lack the programming experience to know how to edit code how I want without butchering it. For example I tried just removing studio all together by deleting this code but then the dialog window wouldn't even load.

String.IsEmpty(ListItem.Studio)</visible>
                                    <control type="image" id="800011">
                                        <width>160</width>
                                        <include>MediaFlagValues</include>
                                        <texture>$VAR[PathFlagsStudios]$INFO[ListItem.Studio,,.png]</texture>
                                    </control>
                                    <control type="label">
                                        <width>155</width>
                                        <height>90</height>
                                        <align>center</align>
                                        <label>$INFO[ListItem.Studio]</label>
                                        <font>font10</font>
                                        <textcolor>grey</textcolor>
                                        <wrapmultiline>true</wrapmultiline>
                                        <visible>String.IsEmpty(Control.GetLabel(800011))</visible>
                                    </control>
                                </control>
                                <control type="grouplist">
                                    <width>195</width>
                                    <height>90</height>
                                    <orientation>horizontal</orientation>
                                    <usecontrolcoords>true</usecontrolcoords>
                                    <itemgap>-32</itemgap>
                                    <control type="image">
                                        <width>160</width>

Could someone please give me some guidance?
Hello,

I have a small question about the interface, do you know what the small book icon means ?

Thanks in advance Smile
The first number is the total number of media items in the current list.  The next two numbers represent the current page number and the total number of pages.  The book icon is just to give you a clue that the previous numbers are to do with pages.
Thanks for the clear explanation Blush
Hi,
I've recently set this awesome skin but I have a question regarding the TV Shows count from library statistics.

Where does it take the info from? According to it, I have 110 shows in my library but that is way more than I really have.
At first I thought it might be counting empty folders from watched shows in the past, but even after cleaning a bit the directory it still counts too many shows.
(2022-07-26, 12:41)elrocho Wrote: Where does it take the info from?
From what is scanned into the database. How many extra tv shows do you have?
You will need to find a tv show that should not be in your library and check why it is there. Are there episodes in it? Maybe you forgot to delete the tv show folder?
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Thx for the quick reply.
I've checked and deleted any empty folder in the drive where all shows are stored.
And after that, cleared the database, but it still reports 110 shows, while there are only 48.

Not even counting seasons as different shows the number should be that high.

I've realised that web version in fact still shows old series which folders have been deleted long ago. I suspect the 110 count comes from them.

Is there something I'm missing on how to clear the database besides the option in 'Media'?
Got it!

https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=349288

The shows were hidden. I assumed deleting the folders and cleaning the library would be enough, but it seems some info remained.
Just thought an option to do frames around widgets would be cool. Maybe color picker could be used to make them the color you want.

(2022-07-26, 15:53)flhthemi Wrote: Just thought an option to do frames around widgets would be cool. Maybe color picker could be used to make them the color you want.
Excuse me. How did you center the widgets?
I can't seem to find a way to use the system info widget without having it aligned to the left and with two extra blank spaces on the right side.
  • 713(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Nox: SiLVO55