• 715(current)
Release Aeon Nox: SiLVO
I'll try that. Most of my experience has been trial and error and am nowhere near an expert. I appreciate the advise. I finally found #18 and it worked but the images are HUGE and can't find a way to scale them down. I'll give the scrape a try and see what happens. Thank you.
I was used to seeing the IMBD and TMBD scrapers individually in the add-ons but apparently they were housed under the Universal Scraper in Kodi 20 Nexus. I found it and ran it and Ta-Da! I have the posters I was looking for. NOW, the only thing left is for some reason when I click on movies in the menu, it looks like it's taking me to the sources for both movies and tv shows and I have to click on movies and wait for it all to load, as opposed to the movies themselves coming right up. I've tried a few different things and can't seem to get that to work like the TV Shows category is. Those come up exactly how I'd like them to. any thoughts there?
(2022-08-18, 05:32)davelee77 Wrote: I finally found #18 and it worked but the images are HUGE and can't find a way to scale them down
They should auto resize after you post. If they don't I'll fix it.

(2022-08-18, 05:32)davelee77 Wrote: . I'll give the scrape a try and see what happens
https://kodi.wiki/view/HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Alright, I am typically not good about following up with solutions but since I myself have struggled to find answers to things, in case someone else comes along with this problem, here is what I did, to resolve both the library movie images and the setup of the menu:

1. As you suggested, I needed to scrap for the movie posters, which indeed worked, and also helps to be patient because not everything I had on the hard drive was fully loaded to Kodi yet. Once the process was complete, I had everything I wanted from the imagery perspective. 

2. As far as the menu, causing me to go to the source files. I simply had to find the correct combo of pointing Kodi in the right direction through the menu customization of Aeon Nox Silvo. Since I knew the TV Shows posters were showing up the way I wanted, I figured I needed to find similarities in that path to get my movies to do the same thing. Here is what I ended up with. I went to Power>Skin Settings>Customization>Setup the Aeon Nox main menu>Change Action>Video Library>Movies This is the path as it appears side by side with TV Shows:

ActivateWindow(Videos,videodb://tvshows/titles/ ,return)
ActivateWindow(Videos,videodb://movies/titles/ ,return)

Thanks for all your help. I appreciate it!
@davelee77

A similar question was asked in another thread I provided the solution here... https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid3108096
I think it will work better that your No 2 solution
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
I have an issue on both 19.4 and Nexus. My TV Shows are set to Tri Panel view but keep reverting back to List view. Is there a fix for this?
(2022-08-19, 14:28)flhthemi Wrote: My TV Shows are set to Tri Panel view but keep reverting back to List view
Does it revert back to list-view immediately, or just after a relaunch? Suspect Kodi is rebuilding user-data,  brings default settings on relaunch? Proper debug log might show the issue.
(2022-08-20, 02:34)PatK Wrote:
(2022-08-19, 14:28)flhthemi Wrote: My TV Shows are set to Tri Panel view but keep reverting back to List view
Does it revert back to list-view immediately, or just after a relaunch? Suspect Kodi is rebuilding user-data,  brings default settings on relaunch? Proper debug log might show the issue.

Yes it reverts back to list view each time Kodi is started back up after a shutdown and if the skin is reloaded. It's not happening with the movies view which is also set to tri panel.
Hello,

Is there a way to increase the time for rotating background, i.e, I'd like to put 5 or 10 min, but the maximum allowed is 90 sec. And, is there also a way of not rotating the background image every time I enter in a different menu entry?

Kind regards,
Hello all,
I need help. My main menu is displayed horizontally and in the lower third on the screen. However, I would like to move the main menu further down. What do I have to do for this? Which files do I have to modify? Does anyone have any ideas?

Thanks in advance for your help!

I use Kodi release 19.5rc2 with AEON Nox Silvo 8.0.1
@mikeSiLVO : Have a PR for your review.
https://github.com/mikesilvo164/Aeon-Nox-SiLVO/pull/161
I have already found it on my own.

Thanks for this great support!
Solved..
How do I hide the info bar up top? Can't seem to find any answers.
Thanks
  • 715(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Nox: SiLVO55