• 718(current)
Release Aeon Nox: SiLVO
I really want to use this skin -  however, when I press "Movies" or "TV shows" nothing happens. All the other buttons is working fine. Movies and TV shows are imported. This is only happening with this skin. I am running latest kodi 19.4. Any advice?
Is anyone using aeon nox silvo on RPI2 LE 10.0.3?
Getting several crashes and restarts..not sure what the issue is yet..

Edit:
Happening with other skins too..
Especially when scrolling around settings and other menus..
Ex.. if I go to addon browser-search-type "sound" and click search it crashes..
hello, when I start Kodi, the menu bar always appears in the fifth position. I would like to be able to configure it to appear in the first position of the menu bar. is this possible?
Hi,
I have a weird problem with this Skin (v. 8.0.1) and the new nexus alpha / daily snapshots (I now that this skin isn't really build for it).
Whenever I open a folder contianing a file with emojis in the filename Kodi freezes up completely.
This hasn't happened with Matrix and also doesn't happen when I use Estuary, It's the combination of both.
Maybe you can look into it (I can supply log files if you want).

In my oppinion this is the best skin available for Kodi and I would really like to continue using it.
(2022-11-13, 05:42)Akila Wrote: hello, when I start Kodi, the menu bar always appears in the fifth position. I would like to be able to configure it to appear in the first position of the menu bar. is this possible?

I am making the assumption you are referring to having a Main Menu Item as the default item when you start Kodi. i.e. On my pictures below I use SYSTEM as my default Main Menu item.

Steps
#1 Open system settings

#2 Open Setup the Aeon Nox Main Menu

#3 Using the up/down arrows move YOUR desired item to the 3rd position
SYSTEM on my Kodi install is my default Main Menu Item. If you want YOURS to be MOVIES (for example) use the arrows to move MOVIES to the 3rd position.

Why the third position?

I want the first position in all cases
(2022-11-15, 10:57)Akila Wrote: Why the third position?

I do not understand what you're wanting then. If you want a menu item to be the default item on the menu bar when Kodi starts it has to be in the 3rd position as indicated. Why Mike Silvo or Kodi coders made it that way is unknown to me but that's what you have to do to make it happen.

Maybe you need to use a different skin!

I'm happy with the third position and would not like it to change.
(2022-11-01, 18:59)steffmeister Wrote: I really want to use this skin -  however, when I press "Movies" or "TV shows" nothing happens. All the other buttons is working fine. Movies and TV shows are imported. This is only happening with this skin. I am running latest kodi 19.4. Any advice?
What are those menu items assigned to? I have mine set to pull up my TV Show library when I click on that option. Same with movies. You can configure it to any command you want. You can even set it to pull up TV Shows from an add-on like Crackle.
I love this skin.

In my case the default start position is fifth

I learn that I can't do what I would like to do about start in the first position, okay , and thanks for helping
(2022-11-15, 15:49)flhthemi Wrote:

I do not understand what you're wanting then. If you want a menu item to be the default item on the menu bar when Kodi starts it has to be in the 3rd position as indicated. Why Mike Silvo or Kodi coders made it that way is unknown to me but that's what you have to do to make it happen.
Thanks , this resolve my doubt
Is it possible to hide tv show episode titles from list view? Some shows have heavy spoilers in the titles (like who is the traitor this whole season is the title of the last episode...).
If not directly from the menu, maybe by editing some config file manually?
(2022-11-16, 21:54)DerMas Wrote: Is it possible to hide tv show episode titles from list view? Some shows have heavy spoilers in the titles (like who is the traitor this whole season is the title of the last episode...).

You can edit the .nfo for an episode if you use .nfo's.
HOW TO - Kodi 2D - 3D - UHD (4k) HDR Guide Internal & External Players iso menus
DIY HOME THEATER WIND EFFECT

W11 Pro 24H2 MPC-BE\HC madVR KODI 22 GTX960-4GB/RGB 4:4:4/Desktop 60Hz 8bit Video Matched Refresh rates 23,24,50,60Hz 8/10/12bit/Samsung 82" Q90R Denon S720W
(2022-11-22, 18:41)brazen1 Wrote:
(2022-11-16, 21:54)DerMas Wrote: Is it possible to hide tv show episode titles from list view? Some shows have heavy spoilers in the titles (like who is the traitor this whole season is the title of the last episode...).

You can edit the .nfo for an episode if you use .nfo's.

Unfortunately that will still spoil it for me ;-)
hi!

is there a way to show the time the movie ends in OSD?
i can change time left or time enlapsed. but i didn't find  the time when movie ends.

Thank you
  • 718(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Nox: SiLVO55