• 732(current)
Release Aeon Nox: SiLVO
(2023-09-09, 15:02)Pienoet Wrote: @mikeSiLVO can you pls fix the github skin version the default 4k Ultra HD box covers?

I assume you are using Kodi on an OS that isn't case insensitive. If so you can try renaming the images that end with a p to 4Kp. The skin in the Kodi repo has all the images in an xbt file which ignores case.

Alternatively you can delete the media folder contents and replace it with this Textures.xbt file.
(2023-09-09, 15:41)mikeSiLVO Wrote:
(2023-09-09, 15:02)Pienoet Wrote: @mikeSiLVO can you pls fix the github skin version the default 4k Ultra HD box covers?

I assume you are using Kodi on an OS that isn't case insensitive. If so you can try renaming the images that end with a p to 4Kp. The skin in the Kodi repo has all the images in an xbt file which ignores case.

Alternatively you can delete the media folder contents and replace it with this Textures.xbt file.

Will new icons be added in next silvo update?
(2023-09-09, 15:41)mikeSiLVO Wrote:

Yes im using CoreELEC.

But thanks i will try this.

EDIT: Renaming the images that end with a p to 4Kp works!

TYSM!
Is there a setting to make Widgets fixedlists rather than lists so the selection position is fixed and the items scroll underneath? I can't find one.
Currently the selection moves to the right-most position. I think most people would like to see what is coming in a widget rather than what they've already seen.

If there isn't a setting could one be added please?
I am certain this has been asked over and over again so apologies in advance. I have been away from Kodi for quite some time and I absolutely loved it going right back to XBMC on the original on the XBOX. Anyhow, I somehow managed to get my IPTV working with the Next PVR client. And recording appears to be working but only (so far as I can tell) in the Estuary skin. The option is greyed out in Aeon Nox - which is absolutely amazing btw. The high res images just elevate a media front end to another level. Amazing work. Anyway, as I say I know this issue has been addressed before (I did check the forum before posting) but the questions appear to be a couple of years old at least and I thought they'd be even less relevant with this new release. So, is there any way of pointing a born again noob to an easyish fix? Can we get the record button to work in this fabulous skin? Top work, Mike, awesome my friend. All we need is the record button fixed and video previews like Netflix added and my dream media centre will be almost complete. Smile
Anyone know how to get HDR10+ icon to display please if atall possible? Wonder if renaming the file would work? HDR10 and DV display fine with kodi v.21
@mikeSiLVO am i right that the movies submenu's unwatch and busy aren't working in the github version?

Im running aeon nox silvo on coreelec
Is the Video OSD next track button supposed to do anything when watching movies? I am playing mkv files with chapters but this button doesn't do anything. The previous track button restarts movie from beginning. Any suggestions?

Music OSD works fine.
(2023-10-03, 17:46)Pienoet Wrote: @mikeSiLVO am i right that the movies submenu's unwatch and busy aren't working in the github version?

Im running aeon nox silvo on coreelec

I am not aware of any issues with the default submenu links. In portable mode I tested the unwatched movies and in progress but not sure if that is what you meant with "busy" and all is working as expected.

(2023-10-14, 20:46)DAlba Wrote: Is the Video OSD next track button supposed to do anything when watching movies? I am playing mkv files with chapters but this button doesn't do anything. The previous track button restarts movie from beginning. Any suggestions?

Music OSD works fine.

I believe it is only supposed to go to the next video if you are playing a playlist but I could be wrong. Does Estuary behave the same way?
For me pressing up/down on remote changes chapters.
Have some free time coming up so was gonna try some things out while getting ready for Omega release. Not sure if adding a progress bar is an improvement or not...

Huh
Add it as an option? I kinda like it.
Hi,
Is there a setting anywhere to make the the progress bar semi-transparent, squeeze the image so it's not cutoff at the bottom by the progress bar, move the progress bar to the top, or any other setting that would allow to see subtitles when pausing?
I remember there was a setting to get rid of the progress bar altogether, but that's like throwing the baby out with the bathwater. 
I'm hoping there is a better solution I've missed.

Thanks!
I have a brand new install of OSMC/Aeon Nox on my new Vero V. Somehow I am missing the option to create playlistst for music. For videos nog problems, I can make smart playlists and point to them for menu items on my homescreen. But there just is no option on my install to create (smart)music playlists. I know on my Vero 4k+ there is the option. Any ideas how to fix this?

System>Media>Music

Click the 2 dots

When I follow your route I don't have the list with the 2 dots. It looks like this:

I can get to that list via the main menu / Music / Submenu-Library, but than I get the list I posted above. No playlists....
  • 732(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Nox: SiLVO55