• 751(current)
Release Aeon Nox: SiLVO
@skullmonkey

No, favorites do not work for me. It seems that it has something to do with "script.shortcuts" but I couldn't make it work.
I will try installing a new Kodi instance, but I haven't gathered the courage to do it Smile

If you find the solution, pls post it here...

Thx!

Regards,
(2024-01-30, 01:44)lynxstrike Wrote: @skullmonkey

No, favorites do not work for me. It seems that it has something to do with "script.shortcuts" but I couldn't make it work.
I will try installing a new Kodi instance, but I haven't gathered the courage to do it Smile

If you find the solution, pls post it here...

Thx!

Regards,

Dang... maybe @mikeSiLVO can help here please.
Thanks.
Check that the favorites item's action matches the below:
Mine is set up as in screenshot and is working on my W10 laptop and my Google TV
Yep, that's the correct window name.
By far my favorite skin, thank you so much!

I'm using ZDMC (custom build for zidoo media players) it's based on 20.2. I'm using Aeon Nox Silvo 5 9.1.3. Most of my content is UHD/2160p with dolby vision and HDR10. But even with media flags turned on i'm not seeing any tags for HDR content. Is it because i'm using 20.2 and not a newer kodi build?

Thank You
Can't edit my post, but here's an update.

Newly added movies displays either HDR10 or dolby vision. How do make the skin update my entire library with correct tags without having to re-add the entire collection once more? A lot of uhd titles are incorrectly labeled SDR when they are in fact HDR, how to remedy this problem?
(2024-01-30, 09:19)mikeSiLVO Wrote: Check that the favorites item's action matches the below:
Hi. This does not invoke popup window. It ENTERS a new menu/window.

Tnx
MyFavourites.xml replaced DialogFavourites.xml in Nexus.
DialogFavourites.xml was removed entirely in Omega.

Favourites is now a window and not a popup dialog.
(2024-01-30, 22:46)mikeSiLVO Wrote: MyFavourites.xml replaced DialogFavourites.xml in Nexus.

That's what happens on my W10 laptop
(2024-01-30, 22:46)mikeSiLVO Wrote: MyFavourites.xml replaced DialogFavourites.xml in Nexus.

Hi,
thanks for clarifying this... it does not make any sense thou :/
Hello there!
@mikeSiLVO
Thank you for your hard work and updates to the skin.

I have an issue where the mediaflags at the bottom are being cut off. It only happens on the episode level of tv shows like recently added episodes. The movies counterpart is fine.
I noticed this in following views: List, FanartList, MyFlix, TriPanel, and Icons. FanartList is my preference (see picture).
Also, the spacing between each flag seems a bit wide.

I'm running WIN10 22H2 with Kodi 20.3. My screen is 1920x1080.
Skin version is 9.1.3 with only required skin add-ons installed.
Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks.
Just had some time to try some more of the new "Versions" feature in Kodi but it seems the behaviour of the skin has changed.  I've grabbed the latest Kodi nightly at time of posting as well as new skin zip from Github. 

Last time I tried it out, when you select a movie that has multiple versions, a dialogue popped up listing them - "Standard Edition", "Directors Cut", "Extended Cut" etc but now it seems to just list the movie name for every version.  Alien 3 example:

I can no longer tell which version is which. The actual versions in the above example are "Standard Edition" and "Special Edition" - switching to Confluence shows the version names correctly:

Hello, and thanks for this skin!

Longtime Aeon Nox skin user (since 5.7.3).  I'm building a new box for my main theater room, and running the latest KODI (20.3) and your skin (9.1.3) using ShowCase list view.
There is one difference that I haven't figured out a way around yet. When navigating the list in ShowCase of 5.73, I used to press down arrow once to move forward/backward a half page at a time.  When moving forward, the 6 items on the right side would move the left side.  In SiLVO 9.1.3, it moves the entire list (so now I have to scan the full list instead of just keeping my focus on the right side).  Is there a setting somewhere that lets me move the list a half a page at a time instead?

BTW - do you have a donation page?

Thank you,
Tjoe70s
Just noticed in Kodi 21 beta 2 that the RSS is not scrolling across the top of my screen.
The RSS is working in Kodi 20.3.
Anyone else have the issue of the RSS not scrolling?
  • 751(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Nox: SiLVO55