Helix B5 and RC1 Aren't Respecting Filedates for Recent Items
When I was running Gotham on Windows 7 any files I added to the video library (in most cases TV Shows) would show up in the recent episodes list in the order of their creation date (or maybe modification date, since they are the same day I can't actually tell). I recently upgraded to Helix B5 (and then RC1) and added a couple of episodes of Once Upon a Time that my scraper missed to the library. They are now appearing first in the recent episodes list (and the home screen widget) even though they have a creation/modification date of two weeks ago. I also added my rips of Firefly to the TV Show list, and even though I used SetDate to set the creation/mod dates to 2002, all those episodes also showed up at the top of the recent episode lists.

Unfortunately I restarted Kodi a bunch of times to troubleshoot this, so the log of the files actually getting scrapped is gone. I can try and reproduce and log it if needed.

P.S. I posted something about this at the end of a thread about something similar regarding Helix beta 1 and then thought I'd better post it separately so the title has the correct version of Helix.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Helix B5 and RC1 Aren't Respecting Filedates for Recent Items0