[RELEASE] NetfliXBMC - Unofficial Netflix Add-on (Win/OSX/Linux) - Thread 2
(2015-08-26, 04:53)RobbieWilkes Wrote:
(2015-08-21, 18:54)TooManyAntennas Wrote: Well, as much as I LOVE this add-on and really think the work is great, I'm afraid Netflix (or Google) will break it while I'm working in the field and Wife is not going to be happy. Official API would be REALLY nice.

So the squeaky wheel get the grease. We ALL need to open an request for official API or official support with Netflix. I just did and if enough of us WMC refugees, along with regular users of Kodi, suggest Kodi support, Maybe it will happen. Remember, we are not pirating anything and with tuner support, Kodi is a very valid way to watch OTA and Netflix from one common 10 foot, remote friendly interface. A valid WMC replacer.... Guy I chatted with said he would pass on to correct department. Here is how I did the chat with Netflix:

From eHow: "To reach the Help Center, first log on to Netflix and then mouse over your account name in the upper right-hand corner. A menu appears. Click "Help Center". The Help Center provides links with answers to common questions. You will see categories like "Learn About Netflix", "Manage My Account," "Watching Netflix," and more, but none of the selections will let you make a direct request for a new title. To request a new title you will need to communicate directly with a Netflix representative using a chat session or by calling the customer service number.

Read more : http://www.ehow.com/how_8194260_request-...tflix.html"

Tell them you really would like offical support for Kodi. Even an offical API to program against would be better than nothing, then Netflix wouldn't even have to write it, would they?

Let the complaining to Netflix begin...

Did my part. Everybody else needs to do the same. Step up and make the request.

I've just done this through Live Chat asking for either an official add-on or access to an official API.

The guy on the other end had not heard of Kodi so I explained it was an open source media centre product like WMC and gave him the blog address. I also stressed it was to access subscribed content in case he thought it was one of those 'other' sites.

Messages In This Thread
Who's Watching is empty? - by RiverBend - 2015-01-08, 18:55
Full-screen mode - by oakertood - 2015-03-29, 01:08
25% - by Mattlock - 2015-07-06, 03:56
RE: [RELEASE] NetfliXBMC - Unofficial Netflix Add-on (Win/OSX/Linux) - Thread 2 - by UsefulG - 2015-08-26, 11:48
Additional/Original Browser Option? - by durv - 2015-09-07, 05:07
[RELEASE] NetfliXBMC - EMPTY LISTS - by Nibar - 2015-12-08, 03:38
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] NetfliXBMC - Unofficial Netflix Add-on (Win/OSX/Linux) - Thread 217