• 3(current)
Release Adult Channel "Whitecream" Looking for Python users
(2015-01-20, 19:04)gate1975mlm Wrote: Some of the content is not playing like Brazzers for example.

Which video are you trying to play? The reason I ask is because if some videos are not watched within a certain time frame, the company that we have uploaded the video to deletes them and then we will have to re-upload them again. Is there one in particular that you wanted to watch? Maybe a particular "Star"?
(2015-01-20, 21:14)whitecream Wrote:
(2015-01-20, 19:04)gate1975mlm Wrote: Some of the content is not playing like Brazzers for example.

Which video are you trying to play? The reason I ask is because if some videos are not watched within a certain time frame, the company that we have uploaded the video to deletes them and then we will have to re-upload them again. Is there one in particular that you wanted to watch? Maybe a particular "Star"?

Sorry about that yes you are correct the reason most be what you said. Some of the videos I was trying to play most be pretty old and have since been removed from the servers.

I will let you know if there is something I really want to see but is not working.

I also noticed that for the Digital Playground clips you always need to enter a code to play the video. I guess there is no way around that?
(2015-01-24, 17:55)gate1975mlm Wrote:
(2015-01-20, 21:14)whitecream Wrote:

Sorry about that yes you are correct the reason most be what you said. Some of the videos I was trying to play most be pretty old and have since been removed from the servers.

I will let you know if there is something I really want to see but is not working.

I also noticed that for the Digital Playground clips you always need to enter a code to play the video. I guess there is no way around that?

The reason for the captcha code is because we have used hugefiles instead of billion uploads.
great job man...nicely done works perfect.
(2015-01-27, 03:58)eelcholo Wrote: great job man...nicely done works perfect.

Thank you for your awesome feedback! We are just beginning and will have much more surprises in the near future. We might even throw "Evil Angel" onto our channel but only if we have enough funds Sad
hi guys, its seems to work fine on my ATV 2, but when i try to install the repo on my m8, its empty, any suggestions would be appreciated!
Hi,
It seems repo download link is not working? anybody can confirm?
(2015-01-30, 14:43)Jonny2500 Wrote: hi guys, its seems to work fine on my ATV 2, but when i try to install the repo on my m8, its empty, any suggestions would be appreciated!

New link updated. There is now a link to click to download our repository just below the pink Twitter follow us bar. Thank you for pointing out our little mistake.
(2015-01-31, 00:28)anmsr Wrote: Hi,

New link updated. There is now a link to click to download our repository just below the pink Twitter follow us bar. Thank you for pointing out our little mistake.
(2015-02-01, 13:05)whitecream Wrote:

http://whitecream.x10.bz/ ACCOUNT SUSPENDED. No repo in source in kodi
(2015-02-01, 14:43)Redims Wrote:
(2015-02-01, 13:05)whitecream Wrote:

http://whitecream.x10.bz/ ACCOUNT SUSPENDED. No repo in source in kodi

Download from here:
https://fs11n3.sendspace.com/dl/88083544...-1.0.0.zip
Hi guys ,I'm a noob. I have a AFTV. What are the step to adding this to my box. Thanks
iv tried both versions 1.0 and 2.0 from a zip and both are empty!? do they not work on gotham 13.2?
(2015-02-02, 22:37)Jonny2500 Wrote: iv tried both versions 1.0 and 2.0 from a zip and both are empty!? do they not work on gotham 13.2?

Have you tried refreshing it? Because I can see it just fine on my end...
yes mate, the Haddon is enabled, but keep getting a script error when opening.
  • 3(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Adult Channel "Whitecream" Looking for Python users2