Can't add (or even see folders)
So I'm running in to an issue that I've had since the first Helix alpha I tried where a number of my folders are not showing up in the add folders option. My media library is split with one drive for each type of media (one for tv, one for movies, one that is mixed with music and some other files). Generally when I add a folder to the library I would go to say D:\Movies in the browser and add that, however the movies folder is not showing up in the kodi UI. As of Gotham everything was working perfectly and all the files showed up that were supposed to. I believe the issue lies with permissions, or Helix's handling thereof, but the user account I am working on is an administrator, has ownership and full permissions to the specific files. Is there some reason a folder would show up in Gotham but not Helix?

I am running windows 7 with the Helix full release.
I posted an album: Wonky Permissions that shows what I'm experiencing. Nothing shows up on drive E in Kodi, and TV doesn't show in drive F. Gotham 4 does however show, and I put that in comparison to show the working permissions seemingly being the same (at least in regards to Administrator). Any ideas?
I don't really get your problem, but if things work in Gotham and not in Helix you might try to compare the various xml files (sources, advancedsettings, passwords, etc) of the two versions.
I think all righthtinking people in this country are sick and tired of being told that ordinary, decent people are fed up in this country with being sick and tired.
I don't really know what to compare. This is a completely clean install. Only thing carried over is the physical HDD. On my phone it looks like the link to the album disappeared: http://imgur.com/a/WfK0I

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Can't add (or even see folders)0