Bug Watchdog addon issue
Hiya

Fire TV, Kodi 14 Helix, Tital Beta Repo.

First of all this is my all time fav skin ;-)

If i enable Watchdog Addon, makes all my icons on the homepage unresponsive when i click then, no errors, no popups nothing. Works ok in confluence.

Also an unrelated question to Titan, the watchdog plugin seems to update and compress the library every few seconds and when its doing that system becomes unresponsive, sure there must be a way to stop that in the config for the addon?
I will investigate your issue with the watchdog addon, don't use it myself so will give it a try and see if I can reproduce.
Sure the watchdog addon is compatible with Helix ?
Hiya

Awesome thanks for that

Pretty sure, its in the helix repo
I had this same issue, I figured it was just the addon and uninstalled it. Didn't bother trying it on a different skin.
I just installed the watchdog addon and it's not locking my homescreen.
Maybe it's resvolbed by an update of the addon or I have to do some specific settings in the addon to reproduce the error?
(2015-01-08, 23:09)marcelveldt Wrote: I just installed the watchdog addon and it's not locking my homescreen.
Maybe it's resvolbed by an update of the addon or I have to do some specific settings in the addon to reproduce the error?

I re-installed it to see, looks like on the beta skin all appears to be fine now. It used to lock up when adding something to your library.
Hello,
watchdog addon seems to be in conflict with OpenElec Settings.
When Watchdog is activated, Openelec settings are slow, unresponsive, etc...
once Watchdog is deactivated, OE settings behaviour come back to normal.
Any Ideas?
Thanks for your help
Your post probably belongs in the Watchdog thread http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=128896

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Watchdog addon issue0