Announcing new skin, AppTV (xTV-SAF reboot)
(2020-10-25, 13:33)pierocol Wrote: Hello again,
I have been checking what I wrote here, because I had a doubt regarding what is displayed in the "Now Playing" window.
I had mentioned that, for classical music (if Genre contains "Classic"), composer, conductor and orchestra are displayed.
I checked now and actually it is not completely true.
Under the "Now Playing" label in blue, there is
Composer
Title
Artist - Conductor
Album

Therefore there is no Orchestra.

The best for classical music, provided that the files are correctly tagged with these genre-specific tags, would be

Composer
Title
Performer - Conductor - Orchestra
Album

If possible, I would suggest a check:
IF one of Performer, Conductor, Orchestra NOT EMPTY  --> Display as suggested above ELSE Display Artist (Default)

Thank you very much in advance for your consideration

@pierocol ,

ok sport, trying to square things away to organise a new pull request for the skin. Have taken a look at your request above and have found that there is NO performer info string available to me. I currently have the string showing Artist - Conductor - Orchestra , with the last two only showing if not empty. So from this I have to assume that Kodi is not picking up your Orchestra tag and from the skinning manual it would seem the performer tag is ignored. Sorry this is the best I can do.

Wyrm

Messages In This Thread
How i add submenus - by rouchi - 2020-04-23, 19:31
RE: Info about high definition audio in Now Playing - by wyrm - 2020-12-14, 04:26
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Announcing new skin, AppTV (xTV-SAF reboot)1