Media Scraping Issue
I have thousands of TV shows and movies backed up. I have NFO files for most of them (probably about 90%), but not for some of the newer shows and movies. Why can't I set any scrapers to search for .NFO first and THEN search the internet if nothing is found locally?

Currently, if I set a scraper to use IMDB, TVDB, etc, the scraper ignores my .NFO files. If I set a scraper to search local content, the newer shows get no love. I lose either way.

And if I do one after the other, I have to deal with Kodi stalling out while attempting to clean my database.

Help me, please.
Something must not be right because normally the scraper first checks for nfo files and will only download from the internet when these nfo files are missing.
I think all righthtinking people in this country are sick and tired of being told that ordinary, decent people are fed up in this country with being sick and tired.
(2015-01-18, 04:41)PH-SYM Wrote: Something must not be right because normally the scraper first checks for nfo files and will only download from the internet when these nfo files are missing.

That's what I was thinking. I will give a couple more shots and post a Debug Log if needed.
Ok, it's working normally. Just needed a restart. In the future, can I just copy my MyMovies.db from the userdata/database folder and save it into a new PC's userdata/database folder? Exporting a library this large is no fun and scraping all of the media takes DAYS.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Media Scraping Issue0