What is a Kodi v14
Hi All,

I have just ordered this from Amazon.

Quad Core Android 4.2 TV Box (MINI PC) "ATV" with 1.8GHz CPU, 2GB RAM, Full HD Output, HDMI DLNA WIFI 8GB HI718.

On reading the forums on the internet it was suggested that I install Kodi v14 when the above arrives.

I have downloaded it onto the 32mb Micro SD card, that I bought for this unit.

Can anyone out there tell me in English what it is for and what it does..!!!

I have also bought this as well,

Rii® 2.4GHz Mini Wireless Touchpad Keyboard With Mouse For PC/PAD/360XBox/PS3/Google Android TV Box/HTPC/IPTV,(Control Distance up to 15M).

As I was told that the remote control that comes with the about unit is useless.

The above unit has the App Store installed so I am hopping that it will work the same as my Galaxy Tab 2 Tablet (shame the 42" TV is not touchscreen...

So I can go onto the internet with the 42" TV ''I hope''

Good Luck to you all and Have a Great New Year.. Many Thanks Dave Gould..
Kodi is a media player...it's like VLC or a super-powered media player that can store movie/music/pictures in a cool library-sleek format and has tons of add-ons, community support, and a dedicated staff behind it...
http://kodi.tv/about/

First_time_user (wiki)
Why on earth would you buy something without knowing what it does?
lol @ Ned Scott Smile

Dave Gould - What was your reason for buying this device in the first place? What are you trying to achieve with the Android Set Top Box? I've got 3 android devices that are plugged into my TVs in my house, and all 3 of them have Kodi installed. I use Kodi to stream my music, movie, and photo collection from my home server to any TV in my house. There are hundreds of add-ons for Kodi that allow you to do all sorts of neat stuff. But unless you know what you want to do with it, it may not make sense for you....
Chicks will love your kodi! Honestly

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
What is a Kodi v141