TV episodes don't show up all of the sudden
I have been running an Android version of xbmc for a year or so and over the weekend switched to a Linux Gotham. XBMC correctly identifies all of the TV shows in my folder but will not show any seasons or episodes when you click on the show. It tells me I have 1447 episodes unwatched so it is obviously recognizing that there are episodes there.

I know my file structure is correct because I have been using it for years with no problems.

TV>Dexter>Season 01>Dexter.S01E01.mkv

Any ideas? This is really frustrating. I am using the Aeon MQ5 skin if that makes a difference.

Edit to add: I just switched to confluence and tried it which did not help.
Have you updated the library?

When your looking at the list of shows press the left arrow and select update library.
(2015-01-20, 05:37)jknight2014 Wrote: Have you updated the library?

When your looking at the list of shows press the left arrow and select update library.

Yes, I have updated the library several times, removed the source, re-added the source, updated library again, restarted xbmc, and anything else I could think of. Nothing works.

Edit to add:

Just tried to update library one more time just in case. Saw the message "unable to connect to remote server" after a few minutes. I know I am connected to the internet because SpotiMC and ESPN 3 both stream fine. Could it be an issue with TVDB?

When I did the last update library my unwatched shows went from 1447 to 1507 so it recognized something in that process.
If I make a playlist and rule that path starts with my TV folder it recognizes all the episodes just fine. Of course this doesn't break them into shows>seasons>episodes like the default TV menu will.

But it is recognizing them.
I thought I had it solved because "hide watched was checked. But even when unchecked it still doesn't show episodes.
Episodes show up if I choose "flatten always". Does anyone have any ideas?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TV episodes don't show up all of the sudden0