• 26(current)
Animated Movie Posters
(2016-03-12, 11:18)rschiks Wrote:
(2016-03-12, 03:20)Karnage11 Wrote: Hey , how can I get the GIFs I have to work on Kodi 16 ? Thank you

Sorry, can't help you with that. Did not experiment with it in a Kodi skin myself yet (just for the app).

alright , well if you can check it out when you have time I am on xperience1080 skin on kodi 16 right now . Thank you
(2016-03-11, 23:30)Karnage11 Wrote: i am on Kodi 16 and using the xperience1080 skin , anyway to get these poster to work with it at all ?

If you are using kodi 16 then it is not skin dependent. Gifs are natively supported in Jarvis. How are you adding the Poster.gif to your media? Are you doing it as a local file or shared file (like SMB)? If shared it will not work in Jarvis. Seems like it is a possibility in Krypton. Hope that helps your question.
Intel® Quad Core i5 Sandybridge @3.40GHz | ASRock Z775 Mobo 8GB DDR3 Ram | Logitech K400 Keyboard |
| Logitec Harmony 550 Remote| 46' Samsung LCD TV | Onkyo TX-S605 w/ Bose 5.1 Surround
i add the files to my kodi thru adbfire to my fire stick , and then when i replace a movie poster to it , it doesnt work
(2016-03-13, 08:54)Karnage11 Wrote: i add the files to my kodi thru adbfire to my fire stick , and then when i replace a movie poster to it , it doesnt work

Did you go into kodi and change the artwork? If not, then give it a few days (1-3) in order for the new artwork to take hold.
Gifs on jarvis android will work from 16.1 on. We forgot to copy the needed library during the build progress.
(2016-03-13, 17:02)Fail$tyle420 Wrote:
(2016-03-13, 08:54)Karnage11 Wrote: i add the files to my kodi thru adbfire to my fire stick , and then when i replace a movie poster to it , it doesnt work

Did you go into kodi and change the artwork? If not, then give it a few days (1-3) in order for the new artwork to take hold.

I would put the posters in the media part of kodi , i have movies added to my library , so when i go to switch it with the animated poster it doesn't show anything its just blank
(2016-03-13, 18:19)Ace Wrote: Gifs on jarvis android will work from 16.1 on. We forgot to copy the needed library during the build progress.

Even via smb?
(2016-03-13, 18:32)Skank Wrote:
(2016-03-13, 18:19)Ace Wrote: Gifs on jarvis android will work from 16.1 on. We forgot to copy the needed library during the build progress.

Even via smb?

hey , will it work on the fire stick on kodi 16 ?
Kodi 16.0, how can you select a Menu Option Background that uses a local file ? All I can seem to select is files within my media sources, which are all on my NAS.
@rschiks,

Just wanted to say thank you once for more opening the db. I've now added an initial animated posters / fanart solution to my skin via Skin Helper service calls to your db.

Very much appreciated rschiks.
SKIN: Aeon Madnox
RIP Schimi2k, we miss you.
When I grow up I want to be a skilled skinner
Thank me by ⬇ adding to my + reputation
(2016-03-18, 20:41)Mike_Doc Wrote: @rschiks,

Just wanted to say thank you once for more opening the db. I've now added an initial animated posters / fanart solution to my skin via Skin Helper service calls to your db.

You're welcome. I will check out the skin Nod
Proud owner of comics42.shop 
(2016-03-19, 09:54)rschiks Wrote:

Hey Buddy Smile
Thx for the db - works realy nice already Smile
maybe you can add one day my star wars poster to it ?
http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid2150928

dont know if you wanna add logos too Wink

keep going
HW: I5, AMD A6, Odroid C2 OS:Win10 & LibreElec Kodi:latest 16.x & 17.x Skin: MADNOX

M A D N O X - incl "HOW TO - SETUP TRICKS..." on first page !!!
Extra GFX Stuff for AeonNox Mods
(2016-03-19, 10:17)schimi2k Wrote:
(2016-03-19, 09:54)rschiks Wrote:

Hey Buddy Smile
Thx for the db - works realy nice already Smile
maybe you can add one day my star wars poster to it ?
http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid2150928

dont know if you wanna add logos too Wink

keep going

Of course I can add you star wars posters to it. Could you provide me with a link to the gif files so I can download them?

I have no idea how the Skin Helper Service and the skin deals with multiple entries of posters in the database. Most of the movies in the database already have multiple posters and fan art.

And of course adding logos is not a problem. I just create a new type of entry. A few minutes work.
@rschiks

Can help me on getting this work?

Thanks!
MY CURRENT MEDIA PLAYER | MY HOME THEATER
MINIX NEO U22-XJ COREELEC v19 MATRIX | EGREAT A10 | NVIDIA SHIELD | LG 75 NANO90 DV/HDR+ | Sony 43 Android TV HDR
XBOX SERIES X  | PS4 PRO 4K | JBL 9.1 System 5.1.4 DTS:X/ATMOS 
(2016-03-19, 12:04)movie78 Wrote: @rschiks

Can help me on getting this work?

Thanks!

Do you mean with the skin?
Then I will refer you to the thread with the details how to configure:

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid2285918
  • 26(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Animated Movie Posters13